POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somebody tell Dion that in his Marxist- Leninist- Stalinist utopia of Soviet Russia they gassed the gheys. Can’t imagine what they did to trannies.
Actually the Communist Party legalized homosexuality. Stalin went back later and recriminalized after he got complete control. The fascists sent them to camps. Prejudice is deeply rooted.

FO34Hu8XIAccYpW

Celebrity AOC gets called put bc she refused to show up for new Yorkers at Amazon were trying to unionize claiming there were security issues...while she went to the met gala

She is a complete fraud. However, she is a very dangerous fraud who, like her or not, has ALOT of unbelievable political power. I still cannot figure it out but when the media and Republicans constantly prop her up all it does it gives her more power. If they would pay no attention to her she may eventually go away but unless people wise up and gain some sanity back you better believe she will one day hold a critical leadership position in the DNC.

Last edited:
Dems are seeing the red wave coming and know they have to import a new voting base. More moderate Dems are not liking the direction the party is taking. They need more people on the government tit and voting Blue. It is 100% about keeping their Power.

If Trump gets back into office he needs to go full throttle and kick as many of these people out of the country as possible and take their anchor baby BS with them.

Dems are seeing the red wave coming and know they have to import a new voting base. More moderate Dems are not liking the direction the party is taking. They need more people on the government tit and voting Blue. It is 100% about keeping their Power.

If Trump gets back into office he needs to go full throttle and kick as many of these people out of the country as possible and take their anchor baby BS with them.
At the rate Hispanics are taking the red pill, I’m not so certain that may backfire on them.

She is a complete fraud. However, she is a very dangerous fraud who, like her or not, has ALOT of unbelievable political power. I still cannot figure it out but when the media and Republicans constantly prop her up all it does it gives her more power. If they would pay no attention to her she may eventually go away but unless people wise up and gain some sanity back you better believe she will one day hold a critical leadership position in the DNC.
AOC is a hypocrite, she's as dumb as a box of rocks. Her occupation was a bartender. I'm like you I don't understand why the democrat party will bow down to her like they do. I mean how weak can you get

"A lot of people focus on this and there could be a self-fulfilling expectation, they see the 10 year/2 year invert and believe there will be a recession and change behavior," said Campbell Harvey, professor of finance at the Fuqua School of Business, Duke University, who pioneered using the yield curve as a predictive tool for recessions. "So if you're a company you cut back capex and employment plans."

• Sad
Reactions: P19978 and SDC888
Title 42 about to be dropped and that means illegal crossings will go from 7,000 per day to 18,000 per day.

The border is a humanitarian crisis and the biggest disgrace of my lifetime.

Liberal "leaders" are disgusting filth. My opinion only.
I agreed with everything here except the part about it being your opinion only.

Reactions: trueblujr2
And what’s a battery cost? Whats your driving range before charging? How long to charge? What if all the charging stations are occupied? Are they convenient like gas stations, at almost every exit?

i actually don’t know the answers to these questions but I suspect they are not positive because you never hear EV advocates touting these points.
Your tax dollars are currently paying to put in thousands more.

Last edited:
China Joe is letting me down on this issue, but he’s just doing what the Democratic Party demands he do. Very disappointed, but I’ve learned that it will be the citizens that save our country, not the politicians. Vote. Protest. Get involved. That’s how we will make it.
Voting: republicans tried by primarying several long-time Rinos and sending many other TEA candidates to Washington. When that didn’t work, we shook up the entire establishment by electing Trump. All That was met with nothing but contempt and hostility along with being labeled with many terrible tags.

Protesting: We took our protest straight to the people who deserved to be protested. We took a big ol’ shit in the yard of the people who have been shitting in our yards for a long time. We were met with screams of “traitors” and “insurrectionists” with many lives ruined and many still rotting in a DC prison without due process.

Getting involved: We’ve seen what is going on in our school systems, with our teachers, and with the people in control of school boards. We’ve shown up in large numbers at these board meetings to voice our concerns……just to be ignored and labeled domestic terrorists, bigots, racists, and had the DOJ deployed on us.

What more do we need to do? What will it take for sensible democrats such as yourself to see the light and vote as such? To join the righteous cause? Can you see it yet??

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT