POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right, so-first of all, this civil rights movement is unique in its vagueness; skin color isn’t a choice, and most feel sexual orientation isn’t, either. The issue with trans rights is that simply asking that they not be denied housing, jobs, or a life free from harassment isn’t enough; they want to slide into the “cracks” in the foundations of society-the social standards that aren’t quite law but are essentially treated as such-women having their own male-free spaces and having their own sports division (ya know, the whole reason for Title IX-the same law that gives women a fair shot in sports and keeps men from being able to knock women out of scholarship opportunities simply bc they’re better at sports).
We’re not going to agree on this-I feel there is such a thing as a bridge too far, and I believe that your rights end where mine begin. Therefore, instead of forcing unpopular policies down Americans’ throats, perhaps we need to have an actual discussion about the ramifications of these policies, so people can find some common ground. We are a pretty tolerant country. Let’s allow people to really talk about this, whether at town halls or televised town halls; far too often, what is best for a small number of people supersedes what is best for a much larger group of people in America, and it’s been going on a long time. All I’m asking is that we debate these issues.
I mean that's what we're doing, having the conversation. I in no way think that my position is the popular or majority one. But that doesn't inherently make it wrong.

"I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White citizens’ “Councilor” or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to “order” than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says “I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can’t agree with your methods of direst action” who paternistically feels that he can set the timetable for another man’s freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a “more convenient season.” Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection."

republicans-split-1-6-legitimate-political-discourse.jpg
6ay14h.jpg

Musta missed the part where Iran was in the middle of bombing a democracy into the stone age during the first massive land war in Europe since WW2.
Your comparing a government policy shift to an active proxy World War.
Apples to oranges.... Actually apples to carburators but nice attempt at a completely illogical whataboutism.
Not sure why the website says you quoted me wrt this post?

Reactions: sambowieshin
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...s-numbers-in-face-of-recruiting-difficulties/

The Army this week admitted it was having problems recruiting and announced an unprecedented reduction in its numbers that would shrink the active duty Army to its smallest size since World War II.

“We’re facing, obviously, some challenging conditions in terms of our ability to recruit and attract talent,” Under Secretary of the Army Gabe Camarillo said at a press conference on Monday.

So who wants to start ww3?

You're barking up the wrong tree, I think bathrooms should be unisex. Segregation is dumb. Equality.
Explain to me what problems could potentially arise. Single-use? Sure. As they exist now? Okay. No convincing you if you think that would work.

Ivermectin's promising results were as a prophylactic, in preventing infection, not so much treating it.

It almos tcertainly works, there's a plausible biological mechanism, and if they actually wanted to prove its effectiveness, they could.

BUt that would be a serious blow to the vaccines, which cannot do anything at preventing infection outside of a very brief post shot period where antibodies are released into the blood stream.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...s-numbers-in-face-of-recruiting-difficulties/

The Army this week admitted it was having problems recruiting and announced an unprecedented reduction in its numbers that would shrink the active duty Army to its smallest size since World War II.

“We’re facing, obviously, some challenging conditions in terms of our ability to recruit and attract talent,” Under Secretary of the Army Gabe Camarillo said at a press conference on Monday.

So who wants to start ww3?
Between forced vaccine mandates and all the woke bs, it's no wonder.

The amount of outright lies in the press release was incredible. Stating that gender reassignment in minors leads to better outcomes both physically and mentally is in contrast to pretty much every single article I've read on the subject from a variety of sources. Subjecting an individual who is not old enough to legally make many other decisions (drive, drink, run for office, serve in the military, buy cigarettes, get married, have sex, enter into a contract, etc.) to a lifetime of ongoing hormone therapy because of some limited time in their development someone brainwashed them to think they were born 'wrong' is abominable.

It certainly seems like Joe is bound and determined to get the US into a war, crash the economy, kill the fossil fuel industry and, now, make sure Democrats lose damn near every seat in Congress with dumb*ss policies like this. How many thousands of children will be harmed by this? Do the Dems just not give a damn? I know politicians on both sides only care about getting elected/reelected and how much money they can accumulate from the public, but, contrary to the announcement, this IS child abuse. Screwing up a kid for the rest of their life because of some political agenda is criminal.
But some idiots still support china joe

See the next post for an example ...

Last edited:
But some idiots still support china joe
China Joe is letting me down on this issue, but he’s just doing what the Democratic Party demands he do. Very disappointed, but I’ve learned that it will be the citizens that save our country, not the politicians. Vote. Protest. Get involved. That’s how we will make it.

I mean that's what we're doing, having the conversation. I in no way think that my position is the popular or majority one. But that doesn't inherently make it wrong.

"I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White citizens’ “Councilor” or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to “order” than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says “I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can’t agree with your methods of direst action” who paternistically feels that he can set the timetable for another man’s freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a “more convenient season.” Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection."
Men being told that in one or two areas, they have to stay men is not QUITE on the same level as black people being hosed down in the streets.

Explain to me what problems could potentially arise. Single-use? Sure. As they exist now? Okay. No convincing you if you think that would work.
Obviously not like a mandate to do it nationally tomorrow. We're only starting to have this conversation as these issues gain more visibility. Lots of offices and things have unisex bathrooms, it isn't some insane idea.
And also, what if the vast majority of society STRENUOUSLY objects to such an arrangement?
Then it won't ever happen. That's kinda how democracy works. Can "the vast majority of society STRENUOUSLY object" to anything right now? The "vast majority" don't really seem united on much of anything.
Men being told that in one or two areas, they have to stay men is not QUITE on the same level as black people being hosed down in the streets.
Of course it isn't. But that doesn't make the insight in the quote any less applicable.

Last edited:
Anyone pulling their penis out in front of a 9 yr old in a women's restroom would be arrested. Women's restrooms don't have urinals.
What about exposing their penis in a girl’s locker room in front of 18-22 year old women? That’s cool right? I’m sure that wouldn’t make the women uncomfortable at all right?

Or...it doesn’t matter if 30 girls are uncomfortable as long as one trans person is happy. Is that the deal?

https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/teamm...ker-room-with-trans-upenn-swimmer-lia-thomas/

What about exposing their penis in a girl’s locker room in front of 18-22 year old women? That’s cool right? I’m sure that wouldn’t make the women uncomfortable at all right?

Or...it doesn’t matter if 30 girls are uncomfortable as long as one trans person is happy. Is that the deal?

https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/teamm...ker-room-with-trans-upenn-swimmer-lia-thomas/

Y U GOTTA BE SO INTOLERANT OF MUH DIVERSITY?

GET ON BOARD OR GET LEFT BEHIND!!! LOLZ BIGOT!

The real James Lee would oppose the rape of children. If the dude using his name won't denounce pedo's or even the enforcement of pedo laws... then he should give up that screen name for JoeBiden2020.

Is this what JamesLee see's as the future of sex in America?

Sorry-ideology is at stake here. Remember, right and wrong are dictated ONLY by the party you follow.

When these are the lengths you have to go to defend your position you know you're flailing. "What if her poop stinks?!?!?!" Juvenile.
Not juvenile at all. Ask any woman about that. It's infantile that your communist mind can't comprehend a very simple real world example.

Again. Have you ever been intimate with a woman? Ever?

Cause I have only met like one female who was brash and brazen about her farts and burps and such. Cute, but not how women behave.

You are trying to argue that women are ok with men smelling their shit on a first or second date?

Again. You clearly have never been with a woman.

Or how about when a girl got raped by a boy in a skirt in VA and the school covers it up to not upset transgender advocates... so they move the boy in a skirt to another school and he rapes another girl. Does that do anything for you are you just gonna push it off until someone rapes your daughter in a bathroom?

No need to throw the horrific at Dion.

He doesn't comprehend the day to day of something so preposterous.

Celebrity AOC gets called put bc she refused to show up for new Yorkers at Amazon were trying to unionize claiming there were security issues...while she went to the met gala

Sorry-ideology is at stake here. Remember, right and wrong are dictated ONLY by the party you follow.
You're wrong it has nothing to do with party, but you're right everything to do with ideology. Mine is that we're all human and all these taboos and mores around biological activity are archaic. What's yours?

Imagine all the rubes who have horse paste in their medicine cabinets. lmfao
imagine all the ppl who are now taking their 4th shot of experimental gene therapies in one year and still doesn't work to stop anything? imagine all the ppl that have died and are going to die from heart issues because of forced mandating injections of experimental serums?

imagine being so stupid you believe these are actually vaccines.

ivermecticin isn't killing anyone. has been celebrated for its uses in humans for decades.

I'm so thankful I don't go through life being you

You're wrong it has nothing to do with party, but you're right everything to do with ideology. What's yours?

It's a bunk ideology, morally reprehensible and intellectually vapid.

He's team blue like you, just the kind you idiots are going to run off in your certain and inevitable demise. You aren't going to win any elections of any import for a long time when the dust has settled.

You are peaking now. You're done

Reactions: cat_chaser
You're wrong it has nothing to do with party, but you're right everything to do with ideology. Mine is that we're all human and all these taboos and mores around biological activity are archaic. What's yours?
So according to your intellectually superior ideology...a woman (of any age) having a problem with being exposed to a penis in a locker room against her will can be dismissed as simply taboo & archaic.

Correct?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT