How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Try $80-100k for a car you want.
And what’s a battery cost? Whats your driving range before charging? How long to charge? What if all the charging stations are occupied? Are they convenient like gas stations, at almost every exit?

i actually don’t know the answers to these questions but I suspect they are not positive because you never hear EV advocates touting these points.

Last edited:
Think I mentioned last week that my brother came up for a 3 day weekend. Has Parkinson's and is moving to the Palm Springs area of Calif from Atlanta. Put his house on the market last Thur. By the time he got back home Tuesday he had (I think) nine offers....and his house wasn't cheap. All were cash except one. And I believe he said that every offer was from someone moving from New York to Atlanta.

I've seen where the existing home sales market has dropped the last two months. With gas prices (they have bumped back up to $4/gal around here from 3.75), overall inflation (getting even worse), housing/rent cost going higher and higher.....I wonder how much longer things like my bro's house sale can continue. Sooner or later people will/have to cut back (way back) on their spending.

And what’s a battery cost? Whats your driving range before charging? He long to charge? What if all the charging stations are occupied?

i actually don’t know the answers to these questions but I suspect they are not positive because you never hear EV advocates touting these points.
And what happens to the used car market? Who wants to buy a used car knowing the battery will have to be replaced? And probably cost more than the car is worth?

And what happens to the used car market? Who wants to buy a used car knowing the battery will have to be replaced? And probably cost more than the car is worth?
One of the posters on here...but I haven't seen him for awhile....maybe duke4life...I think said he bought one and he didn't think the charging/electric bill at his house had gone much. Hard to believe, but he's a good poster so I have no reason to doubt him.

You're an idiot if you think the majority of the south or midwest is gay friendly. Go ten miles outside of a city and it's Matthew Shepard.
Good grief, you are such a drama queen. I live in the "country", well away from any medium sized city, and there are gays who live here. Do you know what happens to them? Nothing. They farm and other Christian farmers work with them all the time.

There's a trans that lives less than a mile from me. Know what happens to them? Nothing.

Just stop with the hyperbole. It doesn't help anyone.

This thread will give you AIDS. Lefties are the most batshit crazy cult out there.

Here’s the tweet in response to the article. 😂

Here’s his bio

6axa65.jpg

😂 What a crazy SOB.

Reactions: rupp876 and exemjr
Good grief, you are such a drama queen. I live in the "country", well away from any medium sized city, and there are gays who live here. Do you know what happens to them? Nothing. They farm and other Christian farmers work with them all the time.

There's a trans that lives less than a mile from me. Know what happens to them? Nothing.

Christians don't agree with their choice and/or lifestyle...but they are treated the same as everybody else.
We (christians) pray for them...think they are misguided....but don't discriminate against them. They may not be our best bud, but you can say that about a lot of people.

It was a conversation on acceptance. Alternative sexualities are not accepted in rural America. Obviously the last comment was hyperbole. Every gay person isn't being dragged behind a truck. But some are and it's emblematic of the wider prejudice. That's exactly what the literary device is for.

Think I mentioned last week that my brother came up for a 3 day weekend. Has Parkinson's and is moving to the Palm Springs area of Calif from Atlanta. Put his house on the market last Thur. By the time he got back home Tuesday he had (I think) nine offers....and his house wasn't cheap. All were cash except one. And I believe he said that every offer was from someone moving from New York to Atlanta.

I've seen where the existing home sales market has dropped the last two months. With gas prices (they have bumped back up to $4/gal around here from 3.75), overall inflation (getting even worse), housing/rent cost going higher and higher.....I wonder how much longer things like my bro's house sale can continue. Sooner or later people will/have to cut back (way back) on their spending.

Interest rate spike is leading to a burst of “oh no! We better do it now!” buyers.

That layer likely gobbles up housing between now and Memorial Day.

Things likely to calm down in the summer, as inflation continues to hit harder, and interest rates continue to spike.

This fall, kids will return to school, and Americans will return from summer vacation to a further dilapidated and divided America.

Things will be bad. The elections will serve as a distraction, but they won’t fix much of anything right away.

States with newly elected R governors will work to addresss what they can on the local/state level. Those with R legislatures will be the most successful.

The D/Biden admin will continue to ruthlessly oppress Americans and veto any worthwhile bill passed by Congress.

Early in ‘23, Trump and a few other Rs will announce their candidacy for President.

This, too, will serve as a distraction for many from the struggles both here and abroad.

Buckle up.

One of the posters on here...but I haven't seen him for awhile....maybe duke4life...I think said he bought one and he didn't think the charging/electric bill at his house had gone much. Hard to believe, but he's a good poster so I have no reason to doubt him.
Now they want everyone to think it's cheaper than electric, as not to scare off people. When most everyone has an electric car is when AEP will ask for a huge rate increase. They'll say they need to upgrade the grid to handle the increased demand or something.

It was a conversation on acceptance. Alternative sexualities are not accepted in rural America. Obviously the last comment was hyperbole. Every gay person isn't being dragged behind a truck. But some are and it's emblematic of the wider prejudice. That's exactly what the literary device is for.
Here in a nutshell is what is wrong with your beliefs. “Acceptance” means tolerance to us. To you it means submitting to ideology. The chasm between us is immeasurable.

And FTR, gay people are as safe in rural America as they are walking the streets of an urban setting. Probably safer, thanks to you defund the police geniuses.

Why? I'd argue it's far more "decent" to not discriminate than to protect some sense of vague tradition you can't even name or justify.
so essentially you are saying it is more decent to protect some 40 yr old man who wants to pull his penis out in front of a 9 yr old girl in a bathroom so as to not discriminate against him than it is to protect the 9 yr old girl from being exposed to 40 yr old man pulling his privates out and exposing himself to her?

Why? I'd argue it's far more "decent" to not discriminate than to protect some sense of vague tradition you can't even name or justify.
Right, so-first of all, this civil rights movement is unique in its vagueness; skin color isn’t a choice, and most feel sexual orientation isn’t, either. The issue with trans rights is that simply asking that they not be denied housing, jobs, or a life free from harassment isn’t enough; they want to slide into the “cracks” in the foundations of society-the social standards that aren’t quite law but are essentially treated as such-women having their own male-free spaces and having their own sports division (ya know, the whole reason for Title IX-the same law that gives women a fair shot in sports and keeps men from being able to knock women out of scholarship opportunities simply bc they’re better at sports).
We’re not going to agree on this-I feel there is such a thing as a bridge too far, and I believe that your rights end where mine begin. Therefore, instead of forcing unpopular policies down Americans’ throats, perhaps we need to have an actual discussion about the ramifications of these policies, so people can find some common ground. We are a pretty tolerant country. Let’s allow people to really talk about this, whether at town halls or televised town halls; far too often, what is best for a small number of people supersedes what is best for a much larger group of people in America, and it’s been going on a long time. All I’m asking is that we debate these issues.
Yet the liberal morons will turn around and vote for her again because she's "one of us"...the hell she is ! She got filthy rich USING you because of her skin color.
not a big Maxine Waters guy. She’s not that great of a person.

Reactions: trueblujr2
so essentially you are saying it is more decent to protect some 40 yr old man who wants to pull his penis out in front of a 9 yr old girl in a bathroom so as to not discriminate against him than it is to protect the 9 yr old girl from being exposed to 40 yr old man pulling his privates out and exposing himself to her?
Anyone pulling their penis out in front of a 9 yr old in a women's restroom would be arrested. Women's restrooms don't have urinals.

Just try listening to this idiot...and it looks like they just stuck her podium in the corner of a small office.

Can you imagine the uproar if Harris was a Republican?

So Harris....who has Jamaican roots....ancestor (grandfather? g'grandfather?) owned slaves in Jamaica...is the face of the administration and meets directly with the Jamaican Prime Minister.

This just weeks after Prince Harry and Meghan make a royal tour and has to reschedule several events due to protests demanding reparations. Can't make this up.

Just try listening to this idiot...and it looks like they just stuck her podium in the corner of a small office.

I was gonna post this. Another embarrassing example of just how completely inept, ill-prepared and, frankly, unintelligent our VP is. Other than far, far Left crazies who would never vote for a Republican under any circumstances including Democrats rounding up people in their neighborhood and carting them off to concentration camps, who would vote for this idiot when the DNC dumps poor, old, senile, dumb*ss Joe? Not a huge Trump fan at all but he's gotta be making reservations for Inauguration Day in January 2025 if it's him vs. KH. I hope it's not him, personally, but any Republican with more than a 70 IQ will stomp her in a general election.

Anyone pulling their penis out in front of a 9 yr old in a women's restroom would be arrested. Women's restrooms don't have urinals.
But the social access a guy has is now pretty much universal. The person who says, “This is the women’s restroom, sir” can’t say anything anymore. That guy can get all up in their private spaces, and as long as he doesn’t rape anyone, there’s nothing they can do, no matter how uncomfortable the women are.

? Christian American society doesn’t. Do you not live in Kentucky or read this thread?
You're worried about an evangelical voting block but 90% of all society doesn't care. So whats the point in all this? Here's the deal with the alphabet clan. They are now one of the more privileged groups in society. Yeah I know there's a history of discrimination...not now. The problem with this group is they want Equality, got it, but they refuse to let go of the oppression status. They desperately want to keep that card. Dave Chappell also explained this perfectly. The alphabet ppl demanded netflix cancel him. On the inverse Kaepernick makes some moronic doc claiming nfl players are slaves...no one demanded netflix cancel it.

Not to mention

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT