POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They know something big is coming down and there’s not much they can do about it. The laptop has been entered into the congressional record. It will be investigated. They have to act like they’re real journalists now.
Was watching a show last night and one of the commentators was talking about how after the midterms and the Rs take control of the House (and hopefully Senate) that Darrel Issa is all ready to go to start up investigative committees from day one. Said that he thinks that the impeachment pressure as a result on Biden will grow.

One way or round trip? If one way, then i have a few nominees.

images

Still trying to comprehend him (so called) being ok with an open marriage yet turn so defensive when a friend who makes a living as a comedian cracks a helpless joke on same wife. In his eyes per say, you can sexually do anything with my wife you want but if you crack a joke about her bald head, I will slap you..WTF is wrong with that picture? Askin for Chris
Chris should’ve said, “I’ll keep your wife’s name out my mouth when she keeps her mouth off............”

Republicans have held the legislature or the WH for most of that spending. We were never energy independent, complete bullshit line. That imaginary, "independence", brief moment of net export was ruined by Trump not Biden. When we go back to net export later this year we still wont be independent. you can't import 40% of oil use and use that word. Oil is global, everything impacts prices. They only way it doesn't is if you nationalize the industry and control pricing with legislation.
We don't have a free market. We have a market that protects corporate profits at all costs and subsidizes corporate losses at any cost to tax payers. Thanks mostly to Republicans.
oil is down to $95 today which is equal to $2.75 gas. lets see how long it takes to for gas to fall with it to under $3.
gxztu8b71mq81.jpg

do you really need to see the clip of hot mic obama getting caught saying he will have more leverage after the election? of quid pro Joe on tv admitting and laughing about actually committing the crime? or Hillary using Russia to create a fake dossier? or Obama dropping billions in the middle of the night to Iran? I mean the list is long?
more "Flexibility". BIG difference.

don't forget selling our uranium to adversaries. selling missile technology to chicoms (90s) - charlie wah'len tre'.

If you post Trump’s name 3 times, you appear. You’re like the Candy Man. Outside of Trump, I think you’re alright to converse with, but TDS is a hell of a condition.

But since you can’t see the forest for the trees, let me help. Regardless of your or my personal feelings about the contents on the laptop, the issue is the media and social media got together and decided to not only label this as their favorite scape goat, “Russian disinformation”, they also decided the public shouldn’t be allowed to post or discuss it without consequences or a “misinformation” label. Who cares? We all should. The media and social media doesn’t get to decide what’s important to you or me. We both know if that was Trump Jr. it’s everywhere.

Regardless of how you or I feel, many Americans said they would have not voted for Biden had they A) known about the laptop period or B) knew it was true (which 2 years later it’s confirmed… again)…. Enough in some reports to change the outcome of the election. Personal feelings aside, that’s the issue.

All of this talk and pearl clutching at Russian interference… all while ignoring the fact that our own country interfered in it’s own election. Trump aside. Laptop aside. Can’t you see the problem with a media/big tech that gets to censor and silence stories they see fit to censor… even if it’s true?
Imagine if the roles were reversed ... the media and big tech colluded to remove a story that would've hurt trump. Could you imagine the meltdown and outrage AT the media from these crazy lefties, if something like that were to ever happen.

Was watching a show last night and one of the commentators was talking about how after the midterms and the Rs take control of the House (and hopefully Senate) that Darrel Issa is all ready to go to start up investigative committees from day one. Said that he thinks that the impeachment pressure as a result on Biden will grow.
Well, that man has literally destroyed our country in a years time. Just in a different way from Putin. Has there ever been a president so non caring about his country or the people? Corrupt, enormous liar, dumb and anti American. Anybody that doesn't know all four of those things are true is as dumb as he is. Just study back on him a ton of years ago up until now. Most Americans don't even know anything about him. So many voted for a human being like that not even knowing his history or how dangerous a person he was to put in this position. Just total ignorance, vote for the guy because you don't like the way Trump talked or the way he tweeted all the time because of the way CNN lied about him every time he opened his mouth. No thought of 32 great things he done for this country. Just vote against him because of his personality and hit party. Real smart thing to do wasn't it? Our country in shambles now with a war going on and that idiot keeps thinking of things to do to destroy it even more. How the people that support him on here can show their ignorance on a public forum is beyond fathoming.

Even a bunch of democrats have told the political low IQ thing he better start changing some of his stupid decisions back before the mid terms and the fool refuses to do anything. Still sneaking in hundreds of illegals at a time, dying to make a deal with one of our biggest haters Iran, begging rogue countries for oil, going along with brain washing little children in school and on and on and on and on. A President that blatantly breaks laws, puts our safety at risk in different ways mind you, mocks the real American people, picks a woman for the supreme court that agrees with his brain washing little kids in school and is sympathetic to child seducers and criminals. And on and on and on we could go. Nine months can't get here soon enough. Then still two more years of the worst President by far in history along with the dumbest vice President in the country's history.

Not sure I remember when they put together a grand jury for the Obama/Biden administration and dropped subpoenas for 2 months, but other than that, it's EXACTLY the same.

Are they the only corrupt people in politics? I think you'll find this is the norm rather than the exception. Big money has dominated our politics for a long time.
I’d be just fine with getting rid of every last one of them. Term limits should be something all Americans can agree on. People like Biden, Pelosi, McConnell etc I don’t think are what our founders had in mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT