How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even mr turtle is clowning on Trump.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Thursday said he hadn't been to the White House in over two months because the Trump administration weren't strictly following coronavirus guidelines and are now "paying the price for it."

Speaking to reporters in Kentucky, the Republican leader revealed that he hasn't "actually been to the White House since August the 6th, because my impression was their approach to how to handle this was different from mine, and what I insisted we do in the Senate, which is to wear masks and practice social distancing."
rlydtuk18iq81.png

When the crimes of the Biden crime family becomes so blatantly obvious that the New York Times, the Washington Post & CNN are now finally reporting it. It's got to be bad. The Biden crime syndicate is in major trouble. The Bidens should have known as dumb as they are that they wasn't smart enough to get by with these felonies.

When the crimes of the Biden crime family becomes so blatantly obvious that the New York Times, the Washington Post & CNN are now finally reporting it. It's got to be bad. The Biden crime syndicate is in major trouble. The Bidens should have known as dumb as they are that they wasn't smart enough to get by with these felonies.

Still worried about what the media’s end game is here.

There is a part of me that holds out hope that the Left media, which is largely concentrated in NY, LA and DC, really are fed up with the massive reduction in the quality of life in these places since summer ‘20, and can’t stomach continuing to carry the water for hapless Joe for another 2.5 years.

Trump left office down 12million jobs, GDP down 4%, unemployment at 6.5%, inflation already shooting up, stock market hyper inflated, Trumpsters trying to invade the Capital. HE went to NK and sucked off Rocket Boy and got nothing. He went to Helsinki and told the world that Putin had nothing to do with hacking, sucked him off as well, and got nothing. Hadn't gotten a single piece of legislation passed since his 1st year in office. What a great inheritance!

Here’s a look at average GDP growth rates under the last six U.S. presidents:

• Jimmy Carter (D): 3.25%
  • Ronald Reagan (R): 3.48%
  • George H.W. Bush (R): 2.25%
  • Bill Clinton (D): 3.88%
  • George W. Bush (R): 2.2%
  • Barack Obama (D): 1.62%
  • Donald Trump (R): 0.95%
So he left office with less jobs then he started, higher unemployment then he started, and cratered GDP.
WINNING!
The only thing he accomplished was letting pharma accelerate vaccine research and his brain dead sheep think it was a conspiracy to micro chip and cull the population. LMAO!
* KA - BOOM *

Thanks, Joe!

What's your favorite gaslighting of the White House's propaganda media? I love the "booming economy" shtick and the cycle of "Inflation is good" "Inflation is Russia's fault."

Dems have been an absolute disaster. It makes you wonder what their equivalent would be if you applied their delusion to a sports fan. Like, would it be a team that is 1-22 and still have a group who is like "We're prime for a championship run. This is one of the best teams ever."

Last edited:
What's your favorite gaslighting of the White House's propaganda media? I love the "booming economy" shtick and the cycle of "Inflation is good" "Inflation is Russia's fault."

Dems have been an absolute disaster. It makes you wonder what their equivalent would be if you applied their delusion to a sports fan. Like, would it be a team is 1-22 and still have a group who is like "We're prime for a championship run. This is one of the best teams ever."
Reminds me o some UK fans. Last year and every year.

This generation of women's narcissism and the need for attention is really disgusting. I don't know if it's daddy issues or social media or just the entitlement that they have been fed but I'd hate to be in my 20s looking for a wife because you will have trouble finding someone of actuality quality.
I have been out of the dating game a long time but during my single years you actually had to go out and meet girls and had to call and talk to each other to get anything going. Was playing golf with some mid 20 guys last week and asked them what the dating world is like now. Said if you call a girl now they think you are a weirdo. It's all text. Meeting a quality girl in person is extremely rare. Its all online dating now which was taboo during my dating years (you were seen as weird if you online dated). The biggest thing I got from them is that girls are extremely forward about sex and flat out ask to get laid and no telling how many they have slept with. Also, extremely narcissistic no matter how fat or ugly they are because all they do is take and post selfies and live in a fantasy world. They pulled out their cell phones and showed me numerous naked pics girls had taken and sent to them. 75% showed their face as well and some were downright scandalous photos. One guy had a few videos girls let him record of them having sex. I cannot imagine trying to find a quality women these days that does not have a ton of baggage or issues more less trying to raise a daughter with all of the crap kids are exposed to now.

Reminds me o some UK fans. Last year and every year.
Was thinking the same. Put up with Cal's schtick even though anyone who took off their blue tinted glasses could see that he was underachieving based on the rosters he had plus what UK is paying him. Point it out and you were a bad fan, go support another team, etc. Finally took an epic collapse the last 2 years for most fans to finally see the light.

I think more anti Trumpers and rational Dems (they do exist) are figuring out how much of a disaster their party is now. Like UK Basketball, as much as Cal has underachieved you always wonder what better options are out or if he has anything left in the tank just like knowing that the Republicans are weak and feckless and given power always find a way to screw it up, but given the options the Dems offer, you have no choice but to hope this time will be different when you know deep down it will be more of the same.

Did you all see that Don Jr got million dollar payments from Saudi and Israel AND that don jr and sr shared a bank account where the money flowed through?

Didnt see that? Because it didnt happen. What did happen is Hunter got checks from china and russia and the funds made it through shared accounts with the former vice president.

Last edited:
He should have never have run. Imagine, he would be raking in millions and not doing a thing . Wait, never mind ... that is almost what he is doing now.

But, according to AP, no mention of Biden....

'Robust consumer demand has combined with shortages of many goods to fuel the sharpest price jumps in four decades. Escalating the inflation pressures, Russia's invasion of Ukraine has disrupted global oil markets and accelerated prices for wheat, nickel and other key commodities.'

Plus, this is not good considering the economy is basically based now on sonsumer spending....

'The inflation spike took a toll on consumers, whose spending in February rose just 0.2%, down from a much larger 2.7% gain in January. Adjusted for inflation, spending actually fell 0.4% last month.'

Did you all see that Don Jr got million dollar payments from Saudi and Israel AND that don jr and sr shared a bank account where the money flowed through?

Didnt see that? Because it didnt happen. What did happen is Hunter got checks from china and russia and the funds made it through shared accounts with the former vice president.

And it is gonna get worse... you lefties may seriously want to start calling for his resignation.

You're a brainwashed idiot if you think in ANY universe it is ok for our ex President to be requesting politically motivated assistance from Putin right now. Wtf?????????
Newsflash! It's not ok. It's f'd up. Putin is bombing children's hospitals and killing old people, women and children sleeping in shelters.
"Hey Comrade Putin....When you get a sec and can pull away from killing thousands of innocent people and declaring war on democracy....can you do me a favor and investigate the President of the United States and his son? You know...the guy who has turned your Rouble to ruble, called you a butcher and a souless killer. Thanks.... You're such a savvy genius." The Donald
And you call me stupid for calling out that turd??? You really are in a cult.
I'm sure you were equally vociferous in your post here after John Kerry, former Secretary of State, went to Iran and told them to hang tight until Trump was out of office.

Right?

I'm sure you can produce that post?

Hypocrite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT