How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
277245675_561057438709975_1806624077231218301_n.jpg

Good Lord with the over dramatization. Exactly what “”tragedy” will bestow these prepubescent young children? How has civilization made it this far without broaching the subject with children of those ages.
Or maybe we can target the start of these sorts of things with young children as the causation for how screwed up kids are these days.

Reactions: rupp876 and exemjr
My lord that’s funny.

Still trying to comprehend him (so called) being ok with an open marriage yet turn so defensive when a friend who makes a living as a comedian cracks a helpless joke on same wife. In his eyes per say, you can sexually do anything with my wife you want but if you crack a joke about her bald head, I will slap you..WTF is wrong with that picture? Askin for Chris

do you really need to see the clip of hot mic obama getting caught saying he will have more leverage after the election? of quid pro Joe on tv admitting and laughing about actually committing the crime? or Hillary using Russia to create a fake dossier? or Obama dropping billions in the middle of the night to Iran? I mean the list is long?
The fact people like Sammysdad brushes off the contents of the laptop like it’s a big nothing burger is alarming and very telling of how they hold their side to a completely different set of standards. Had that been Eric Trumps laptop with similar stuff, it would be scorched earth on the whole Trump family. It would be a 24/7 news cycle uncovering it all. They’d name the scandal like they do other crisis situations.

You’re ungodly stupid.
You're a brainwashed idiot if you think in ANY universe it is ok for our ex President to be requesting politically motivated assistance from Putin right now. Wtf?????????
Newsflash! It's not ok. It's f'd up. Putin is bombing children's hospitals and killing old people, women and children sleeping in shelters.
"Hey Comrade Putin....When you get a sec and can pull away from killing thousands of innocent people and declaring war on democracy....can you do me a favor and investigate the President of the United States and his son? You know...the guy who has turned your Rouble to ruble, called you a butcher and a souless killer. Thanks.... You're such a savvy genius." The Donald
And you call me stupid for calling out that turd??? You really are in a cult.

I wasn’t disagreeing, nobody should be excusing Smith’s behavior. Just pointing out in general you have a penchant for labeling every behavior you don’t like/agree with as either “far” left or right when it’s more nuanced than that. Often much of the virtue signaling lip service you rail against is coming from the moderates of both sides.
I think I tend to do that because that seems to be where many of our political leaders and policies have shifted the last few years. Way to far left and right. Thanks gerrymandering!

Reactions: Dionysus444
You mentioned, "love the con man from NYC who gives less than a F about our country, except for how he can profit off of it." & Cuomo is the only person that fits the description.
I am absolutely not a Cuomo fan. He's way too arrogant and quick to tell lies for my tastes. He's a Trump in Dem clothing.

Still trying to comprehend him (so called) being ok with an open marriage yet turn so defensive when a friend who makes a living as a comedian cracks a helpless joke on same wife. In his eyes per say, you can sexually do anything with my wife you want but if you crack a joke about her bald head, I will slap you..WTF is wrong with that picture? Askin for Chris
The only things that need to be understood is that the Oscar ratings were somewhere below the trash can and needed a boost, the Oscars are brought to you by Pfizer who has a brand new alopecia drug ready for release, and that Chris Rock is no longer irrelevant. Tickets to his next show are selling for over $500 each.

It was all fake as hell. They are actors, after all.

You're a brainwashed idiot if you think in ANY universe it is ok for our ex President to be requesting politically motivated assistance from Putin right now. Wtf?????????
Newsflash! It's not ok. It's f'd up. Putin is bombing children's hospitals and killing old people, women and children sleeping in shelters.
"Hey Comrade Putin....When you get a sec and can pull away from killing thousands of innocent people and declaring war on democracy....can you do me a favor and investigate the President of the United States and his son? You know...the guy who has turned your Rouble to ruble, called you a butcher and a souless killer. Thanks.... You're such a savvy genius." The Donald
And you call me stupid for calling out that turd??? You really are in a cult.
I’ve got news for you chief. Trump isn’t currently the President. The guy whose son took money, ( mostly under the table), from Russian oligarchs, Ukrainian industry execs , and Chinese state sponsored industries is. If you think that isn’t a matter of national security you’re soon going to be proven wrong.

Went through the drive-thru at Hardee's this afternoon for a drink. There were 3 beggars on the road next to Hardee's parking lot. Suggested to the gal at the window that they offer the 3 beggars a job, then watch how fast they run. She said they had already asked them to complete a job application and all three of them refused.
I don't know when the homeless suddenly gained enough power in our society to do whatever the hell they want. They eat, sleep, piss, crap, pitch tents, do drugs, steal, Fu** and whatever else wherever they chose. It's BS.
I have sympathy for most of them due to mental illness and drug issues. But we aren't doing them any favors by enabling them.
I think they should have a choice....Go to the homeless shelter and get help there or go to jail for vagrancy. Picked up by the police 3 times....4th time it's an automatic trip to jail. Extend the jail sentence each time to a max of one year with mandatory drug/alcohol/therapy included.
At least they are guaranteed a roof, bed, clothes and food.
Quit letting them rot on the streets.

The fact people like Sammysdad brushes off the contents of the laptop like it’s a big nothing burger is alarming and very telling of how they hold their side to a completely different set of standards. Had that been Eric Trumps laptop with similar stuff, it would be scorched earth on the whole Trump family. It would be a 24/7 news cycle uncovering it all. They’d name the scandal like they do other crisis situations.
It’s no different than how you see a cult behave. Watch Going Clear about Scientologists and tell me the behavior isn’t incredibly similar.

Last edited:
I’ve got news for you chief. Trump isn’t currently the President. The guy whose son took money, ( mostly under the table), from Russian oligarchs, Ukrainian industry execs , and Chinese state sponsored industries is. If you think that isn’t a matter of national security you’re soon going to be proven wrong.
I've got news for you. Hunter Biden isn't the President. I don't care about Hunter Biden or anything he may or may not have done. I didn't care about Billy Carter when Jimmy was President either. It doesn't matter.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
You get a good look at what has happened to all of these companies. Infiltrated by the absolute most insane and disgusting woke cult and then change everything.

ZtEsCmvtPGPd.jpeg

You'll never believe what religion Karey Burke is.

So deny that “magical moment” to the 97% of people there to appease the 3%. Sounds like a winner to me.

Went through the drive-thru at Hardee's this afternoon for a drink. There were 3 beggars on the road next to Hardee's parking lot. Suggested to the gal at the window that they offer the 3 beggars a job, then watch how fast they run. She said they had already asked them to complete a job application and all three of them refused.
Was that dion, shin and plat again?

I've got news for you. Hunter Biden isn't the President. I don't care about Hunter Biden or anything he may or may not have done. I didn't care about Billy Carter when Jimmy was President either. It doesn't matter.
Thank you for being honest. You don't care. Of course you don't, you prove it in all of your posts. You don't care

One of our restaurants in Madison sits dead next to a park that had a tent city set up a few feet away from our parking lot. Got a lot of customer complaints about it. I was there early one morning measuring it for a remodel and saw some of the things that customers complained about. We decided to postpone the remodel until the city resolved the issue. Cold Wisconsin winter solved some of it. The majority of them are homeless by choice.

I think you are splitting hairs. Look, I lean left as you know....but I am not a Marxist. I didn't even use that term in general. I was generalizing the fact that some progressives seemed to think it ok to excuse Will Smith for his violence and kept saying...."Yeah he shouldn't have done it BUT......but.....but.....".
Those same people can't continually bash cops for sometimes losing their cool in the heat of battle with a violent criminal, make no exceptions for a racial or sexual slurs committed but then make all kinds of excuses for their favorite movie star when they walk up on a stage on national tv and slap the shit out of someone for an off color joke.
I hate hypocrisy and call it out whether on the left or right.
Fight!!, fight!!, fight!!
:)

The only things that need to be understood is that the Oscar ratings were somewhere below the trash can and needed a boost, the Oscars are brought to you by Pfizer who has a brand new alopecia drug ready for release, and that Chris Rock is no longer irrelevant. Tickets to his next show are selling for over $500 each.

It was all fake as hell. They are actors, after all.
usually I am a huge cynic and would lean this way. but from what I have heard about Will S. and his wife, they are really strange. Strange kid too as I recall, maybe a couple of kids? Open marriage stuff. Plus, aren't they involved in Scientology. If what little bit I have heard is true, dude has some serious issues. Wouldn't surprise me if he did what he did.

Becoming pretty evident that the msm are in the process of throwing Biden and the Biden crime family under the bus.
Idk ... i think it is more like cuomo. They cannot gloss over it much longer. But you could be right.

Wonder if the hunter question is what broke peppermint patty psaki? That question seemed to bother her more than usual.

It's hard being an individual rights guy (pro gay, trans, abortion rights) that is a hard core anti-crime cop/military supporter and fiscal conservative. I really have no party.
Dems are too soft on crime, riots and anti cop.
Republicans are too oppressive on gays, trans, individual liberties and excuse their own riots.
Libertarians are too anti military.
None of the parties gaf about fiscal responsibility any more.
Agree 100% about fiscal responsibility on both sides. Good to have a common ground for a change. Dammit.

I would suggest your views about most conservatives (in fairness you did say repubs - there is a difference), are not what you think they are and largely bc of the left corporate media. Most conservatives dont care what 2 adults do. Just do not encroach on others' liberties. I see no way dems support INDIVIDUAL liberties. They are all intersectionality, all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT