Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FPJG7UkWYAcLbHJ

FPJG8bzWUAI8Ig7

FPJG88TWYAEgSOK
"Quick, intern, take a pic of me pretending to read this book so I can then put the book down to try and virtue signal to my base of loons on twitter."

But, according to AP, no mention of Biden....

'Robust consumer demand has combined with shortages of many goods to fuel the sharpest price jumps in four decades. Escalating the inflation pressures, Russia's invasion of Ukraine has disrupted global oil markets and accelerated prices for wheat, nickel and other key commodities.'

Plus, this is not good considering the economy is basically based now on sonsumer spending....

'The inflation spike took a toll on consumers, whose spending in February rose just 0.2%, down from a much larger 2.7% gain in January. Adjusted for inflation, spending actually fell 0.4% last month.'
Went to a bar when I was in St Louis for work Monday evening. I was actually on the Illinois side just across the river in Columbia. I wanted some Wings. Their menu said they had Seders of 15, 25 and 40. I asked the waitress if they had any smaller orders. She said “yeah we have an order of 7 but I’ll Warm you they’re really expensive right now” I asked how much, she pulled out a pice of paper and showed me. 7 wings, $18. 15 wings, $28.99, 25 wings $42.99. Just insane wing prices. It had to be a regional issue because I’m up in Wisconsin now and wings were $9.50 for 8 at the place I got them last night.

I've had many conversation with others over the last months/year or two that the United States is probably the most immoral country in the world now. And, that doesn't bode well for the future.
How is adding an 'other' option for gender on applications immoral? Y'all are scared of the silliest things.

Biden going to start fining oil companies that are dumping their money into shareholders pockets instead of using it to invest in production. He should just start a national oil company and drive all the greedy bastards out of business.

Reactions: Dionysus444
This shit right here is insane. They are children. You still feel like having surgery and hormones when you’re an adult, I think you have a mental issues, but by all means go for it.

Kids generally have no idea what they really want or what would be best for them. My daughter wants ice cream for breakfast. She wants to stay up all night. When she was 3 she wanted to be a boy because her brother could pee standing up… but yes, let’s continue to pumping minors full of hormones and encouraging they get surgery because you think that’s what your base wants to hear. What a fvcking tragic joke our government is.

Biden going to start fining oil companies that are dumping their money into shareholders pockets instead of using it to invest in production. He should just start a national oil company and drive all the greedy bastards out of business.
We should nationalize all natural resource-based industries. Our country's material assets belong to all its people. No one citizen should be getting rich by selling our own resources back to us. Google Georgism, they work hard to bury much real American history.

This shit right here is insane. They are children. You still feel like having surgery and hormones when you’re an adult, I think you have a mental issues, but by all means go for it.

Kids generally have no idea what they really want or what would be best for them. My daughter wants ice cream for breakfast. She wants to stay up all night. When she was 3 she wanted to be a boy because her brother could pee standing up… but yes, let’s continue to pumping minors full of hormones and encouraging they get surgery because you think that’s what your base wants to hear. What a fvcking tragic joke our government is.
The amount of outright lies in the press release was incredible. Stating that gender reassignment in minors leads to better outcomes both physically and mentally is in contrast to pretty much every single article I've read on the subject from a variety of sources. Subjecting an individual who is not old enough to legally make many other decisions (drive, drink, run for office, serve in the military, buy cigarettes, get married, have sex, enter into a contract, etc.) to a lifetime of ongoing hormone therapy because of some limited time in their development someone brainwashed them to think they were born 'wrong' is abominable.

It certainly seems like Joe is bound and determined to get the US into a war, crash the economy, kill the fossil fuel industry and, now, make sure Democrats lose damn near every seat in Congress with dumb*ss policies like this. How many thousands of children will be harmed by this? Do the Dems just not give a damn? I know politicians on both sides only care about getting elected/reelected and how much money they can accumulate from the public, but, contrary to the announcement, this IS child abuse. Screwing up a kid for the rest of their life because of some political agenda is criminal.

Back in the day that's sure what I was looking for .... sassy, sophisticated, and solvent. NOT.
I get a ton of amusement out of this shit because there's a segment of women who chase this, become miserable but don't want to let on to the world that they're not happy so they push the lie on social media that they're just so happy. On the inside though, they are sad that they were sold on a lie that traded their child bearing years for some corporation.

I call it the "Sex and the City" syndrome. "I'm a strong independent woman who has sex with as many guys as I can. I don't need kids or a man." Finds out that men do not give a single shit about what women do for their jobs, that men don't need a single 40/50 something that can't even have kids, has been used up by a ton of guys, and will just add add undue stress and burdens on their lives.

So many of these types never ask "What do I bring to the table?" because everything is about them. I had a buddy who dated the craziest woman I've ever seen, she was medicated and she bitched endlessly, would start fights for nothing, criticize him for some perceived slight or failure (his use of certain words, a time where it was NYE and it was 12:00:05 a.m. and not midnight on the dot when he didn't kiss her or something, I could add more), she rattled off all of these things that he should do or be.

He asked her, "Okay. What do you need to do? What do I get out of this?" Her reply was "The privilege of being with me."

Wow!

Oh, there was a time where he had been wanting her to go to church with him. She finally agreed. They got to the parking lot and she got a dime-size stain of coffee on her shirt and freaked out. My buddy offered her his jacket or another shirt and even to go buy a shirt inside the church bookstore. She refused. Started a fight and made him go back home without attending the service. She also sabotaged a birthday weekend he threw for her. Bitches be crazy.

Last edited:
I get a ton of amusement out of this shit because there's a segment of women who chase this, become miserable but don't want to let on to the world that they're not happy so they push the lie on social media that they're just so happy. On the inside though, they are sad that they were sold on a lie that traded their child bearing years for some corporation.

I call it the "Sex and the City" syndrome. "I'm a strong independent woman who has sex with as many guys as I can. I don't need kids or a man." Finds out that men do not give a single shit about what women do for their jobs, that men don't need a single 40/50 something that can't even have kids, has been used up by a ton of guys, and will just add add undue stress and burdens on their lives.

So many of these types never ask "What do I bring to the table?" because everything is about them. I had a buddy who dated the craziest woman I've ever seen, she was medicated and she bitched endlessly, would start fights for nothing, criticize him for some perceived slight or failure (his use of certain words, a time where it was NYE and it was 12:00:05 a.m. and not midnight on the dot when he didn't kiss her or something, I could add more), she rattled off all of these things that he should do or be.

He asked her, "Okay. What do you need to do? What do you bring to the table?" Her reply was "The privilege of being with me."

Wow!
latest

Our governments instructions for surviving a nuclear attack. The part about go inside and go to the basement is hilarious. Yeah, I just survived an attack but I’m worried about Covid. Lol

Go to the basement or middle of the building. Stay away from the outer walls and roof. Try to maintain a distance of at least six feet between yourself and people who are not part of your household. If possible, wear a mask if you’re sheltering with people who are not a part of your household. Children under two years old, people who have trouble breathing, and those who are unable to remove masks on their own should not wear them.

He asked her, "Okay. What do you need to do? What do you bring to the table?" Her reply was "The privilege of being with me."

Wow!

Oh, there was a time where he had been wanting her to go to church with him. She finally agreed. They got to the parking lot and she got a dime-size stain of coffee on her shirt and freaked out. My buddy offered her his jacket or another shirt and even to go buy a shirt inside the church bookstore. She refused. Started a fight and made him go back home without attending the service. She also sabotaged a birthday weekend he threw for her. Bitches be crazy.
I sometimes have nightmares about being single in my late 50s. Trying to find a woman who is reasonably attractive, not crazy, not a man-hater, not a slut, not a gold digger, not a ton of kids/exes/family/work baggage to deal with, not a crazy far Left/Right winger, not a religious zealot, not a drunk/drug user, etc. (you know, normal) would be like finding Bigfoot riding on a unicorn evidently. Wake up in a cold sweat every time I have this dream.

I sometimes have nightmares about being single in my late 50s. Trying to find a woman who is reasonably attractive, not crazy, not a man-hater, not a slut, not a gold digger, not a ton of kids/exes/family/work baggage to deal with, not a crazy far Left/Right winger, not a religious zealot, not a drunk/drug user, etc. (you know, normal) would be like finding Bigfoot riding on a unicorn evidently. Wake up in a cold sweat every time I have this dream.

If you’re 7 and your parents want to permanently scar your mind/body because you’re too damn young to understand what you’re doing, Joe Biden has your back!
If you've never read L. Ron Hubbard's Mission Earth series, this society is starting to look like it did in those books. And the media was the main villain in that series.

Who do you think shrink offices are filled up with? It ain't men. It ain't hard working women raising a family.

Our brainless leader is reciting some very dangerous stuff live on TV right now regarding bid daddy govt and our transition to green energy. Hint: you ain’t gonna have a choice, Jack.

Also, he continues to claim Putin raised our gas prices.

The good news is he’s releasing more reserves, and encouraging more oil production. This, he says, will lower gas prices, and in fact, they’ve already lowered.

• Angry
Reactions: rupp876 and SDC888
Hat man recht. Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!

Our brainless leader is reciting some very dangerous stuff live on TV right now regarding bid daddy govt and our transition to green energy. Hint: you ain’t gonna have a choice, Jack.

Also, he continues to claim Putin raised our gas prices.

The good news is he’s releasing more reserves, and encouraging more oil production. This, he says, will lower gas prices, and in fact, they’ve already lowered.
The reserves are supposed to be for emergencies only, like a WAR. Biden is a total buffoon.

JFC....this country is racing to the depths of hell as fast as possible.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/tsa-implements-new-gender-neutral-screening-process
True Story (mostly)

I am in the process of getting Global Entry completed.

Just this morning I was on the website again looking for some information.

• Global Entry (Check)
  • FAQs (Check)
  • The majority of the first FAQs dealt with Trans issues and concerns.....
all above = true

I seriously asked myself - "Wait, am I on the correct GLOBAL ENTRY website?" <- mostly true.... :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT