How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Must be due to all the Libs moving there from NY/NJ/IL, don't you think? :cool:
There is only one Democrat in Florida elected to a state wide office. She is the Comissioner of the Dept of Agriculture and will be running against Gov DeSantis for governor. If she wins a primary against Charlie Crist.

Both of these Dims will be sent back home after the election and we expect Florida to be 100% GOP for state wide offices.

The times they are a changing. For the first time in the history of the state more Republicans are registered to vote than Democrats.

There is only one Democrat in Florida elected to a state wide office. She is the Comissioner of the Dept of Agriculture and will be running against Gov DeSantis for governor. If she wins a primary against Charlie Crist.

Both of these Dims will be sent back home after the election and we expect Florida to be 100% GOP for state wide offices.

The times they are a changing. For the first time in the history of the state more Republicans are registered to vote than Democrats.
Sure. When you cheat at everything.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL

Dems would get their asses handed to them if they did not import the third world and have near total control of media and all of academia. They are a cult and everyone got to see who is pushing for masks for years, mandated shots or forced termination, trying to talk to your elementary school kid about gay sex and trans, wants males on female athletic teams. These people are sick AF.

On an even playing field where their ideas aren't amplified and everyone else shut out in the industries I mentioned above, they'd lose. So what they seek is total control of information, youth, and an importing of different voters.

6aqqsp.jpg

I saw a lot of liberals excusing his behavior, didn’t see a single leftist. Doesn’t matter if she was dying of cancer, you can’t assault someone for a joke. You have a habit of calling emotional liberals going into histrionics over silly things “far left”. Everything you don’t like about liberals isn’t “far left”. The soccer moms defending their favorite palatable black actor Will Smith aren’t Marxists.
I think you are splitting hairs. Look, I lean left as you know....but I am not a Marxist. I didn't even use that term in general. I was generalizing the fact that some progressives seemed to think it ok to excuse Will Smith for his violence and kept saying...."Yeah he shouldn't have done it BUT......but.....but.....".
Those same people can't continually bash cops for sometimes losing their cool in the heat of battle with a violent criminal, make no exceptions for a racial or sexual slurs committed but then make all kinds of excuses for their favorite movie star when they walk up on a stage on national tv and slap the shit out of someone for an off color joke.
I hate hypocrisy and call it out whether on the left or right.

Reactions: Dionysus444
If you don't realize the importance of making sure Russia fails in its attempt to squash democracy on its border and the implications for Chinese aspirations for Taiwan as well as US world power.....then you really need to educate yourself. Prior to Japan bombing Pearl Harbor, many isolationist Americans thought like you. They were wrong too
BTW...that meme was most likely created by a wing of Putin's disinformation unit for useful idiots to spread around in America.

Kind of a rabbit hole but I found this to be interesting.

111089865_360W.png

NYT article from 4/3/79.

The first large‐scale American trial of a vaccine for a sexually transmitted disease is expected to begin next month, according to a report in the Journal of the American Medical Association.

The disease is hepatitis type B, and the vaccine trial will be conducted among homosexual men in five cities Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, St. Louis and San Francisco.

Approval for the trial was based in part on a recent study showing that hepatitis B infections apparently were far more common than suspected among homosexual men. Evidence of past infection was as high as 58 percent in San Francisco.

Another trial of a hepatitis vaccine among homosexual men is being conducted by the New York Blood Center. In the five‐city trial, as many as 3,000 homosexual men will receive two injections of either an experimental vaccine or a placebo, a dummy vaccine. Merck Institute for Therapeutic Research in West Point, Pa., prepared the experimental vaccine, and most investigators in the trial are from the Federal Center for Disease Control in Atlanta.

You can read the rest of the article here.

The first AIDS diagnosis would be 1981 which kicked off the HIV/AIDS epidemic for the next decade.

• Wow
Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
If you don't realize the importance of making sure Russia fails in its attempt to squash democracy on its border and the implications for Chinese aspirations for Taiwan as well as US world power.....then you really need to educate yourself. Prior to Japan bombing Pearl Harbor, many isolationist Americans thought like you. They were wrong too
BTW...that meme was most likely created by a wing of Putin's disinformation unit for useful idiots to spread around in America.
I just posted it to see which liberal idiot would bite on it. Like throwing a rock into a pack of dogs.

Something else kind of interesting about that trial. It was performed by The Lindsley F. Kimball Research Institute of the New York Blood Center, and the Division of Epidemiology, Columbia University School of Public Health, New York, New York 10021.

Kimball who founded the NY Blood Center, was an associate of John D. Rockefeller Jr. He served as the executive VP of the Rockefeller Foundation, a trustee treasurer of Rockefeller University, and an associate to the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.

Kind of a rabbit hole but I found this to be interesting.

111089865_360W.png

NYT article from 4/3/79.

The first large‐scale American trial of a vaccine for a sexually transmitted disease is expected to begin next month, according to a report in the Journal of the American Medical Association.

The disease is hepatitis type B, and the vaccine trial will be conducted among homosexual men in five cities Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, St. Louis and San Francisco.

Approval for the trial was based in part on a recent study showing that hepatitis B infections apparently were far more common than suspected among homosexual men. Evidence of past infection was as high as 58 percent in San Francisco.

Another trial of a hepatitis vaccine among homosexual men is being conducted by the New York Blood Center. In the five‐city trial, as many as 3,000 homosexual men will receive two injections of either an experimental vaccine or a placebo, a dummy vaccine. Merck Institute for Therapeutic Research in West Point, Pa., prepared the experimental vaccine, and most investigators in the trial are from the Federal Center for Disease Control in Atlanta.

You can read the rest of the article here.

The first AIDS diagnosis would be 1981 which kicked off the HIV/AIDS epidemic for the next decade.

Went through the drive-thru at Hardee's this afternoon for a drink. There were 3 beggars on the road next to Hardee's parking lot. Suggested to the gal at the window that they offer the 3 beggars a job, then watch how fast they run. She said they had already asked them to complete a job application and all three of them refused.

Maybe I'm missing something here. Current students who are from Ukraine....or anyone over there that wants to come over here for a free ride (I'm sure there will plenty of them)?

I think you are splitting hairs. Look, I lean left as you know....but I am not a Marxist. I didn't even use that term in general. I was generalizing the fact that some progressives seemed to think it ok to excuse Will Smith for his violence and kept saying...."Yeah he shouldn't have done it BUT......but.....but.....".
Those same people can't continually bash cops for sometimes losing their cool in the heat of battle with a violent criminal, make no exceptions for a racial or sexual slurs committed but then make all kinds of excuses for their favorite movie star when they walk up on a stage on national tv and slap the shit out of someone for an off color joke.
I hate hypocrisy and call it out whether on the left or right.
I wasn’t disagreeing, nobody should be excusing Smith’s behavior. Just pointing out in general you have a penchant for labeling every behavior you don’t like/agree with as either “far” left or right when it’s more nuanced than that. Often much of the virtue signaling lip service you rail against is coming from the moderates of both sides.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Maybe because he doesn't value democracy and asks a war criminal to help him get dirt on his political enemies while the war criminal is bombing children's hospitals and commiting genocide.

Our country will always be 💯 percent better off the further Trump is from the Whitehouse.
You’re ungodly stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT