POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't mean party, I meant political affiliation. He nails Trumpism pretty accurately in the political compass portion. The result being all the intelligent people are being excised from the Republican party.
False. The problem with your "accurately" statement is you.

Last edited:
Reactions: rupp876
https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/23/health/climate-change-report-bn/index.html
Trumps climate change study says the US is ****ed long term, bet you won't ever hear him mention it.
xvtenpoldwp81.png

Well, we know who the pansy is.
What are you going on about? I had no idea Willy was banned. I think those other two Russian propaganda nuts that keep posting in the war thread straight Putin talking points off the nightly Russian RT should be banned, but that should have been completely obvious to everyone. I have no idea why Willy was banned. Did he tell Austin why, if so then post it because I didn't have a damned thing to do with it.

What are you going on about? I had no idea Willy was banned. I think those other two Russian propaganda nuts that keep posting in the war thread straight Putin talking points off the nightly Russian RT should be banned, but that should have been completely obvious to everyone. I have no idea why Willy was banned. Did he tell Austin why, if so then post it because I didn't have a damned thing to do with it.
Why are you whining? You celebrate like you did it to give the impression you did now, you whine when someone gives you the nod. Don't bring attention to yourself it you don't like the sour side of it.

New headlines say: "Biden finds no respite on return to the US" LOL poor Biden. I am betting he wishes he stayed in the senate where he did not do anything either but no one cared then because other people covered for him. Now he will go down as the worst POTUS in history by far and the liberal media cannot save him.

Jimmy Carter and Barak Obama are singing a duet and dancing now that their names will be eliminated from that title.

If Hollywood really wants to help the Democrats out then the best way to do it is to STFU and stop talking about politics. Sean Penn acting like Zelensky needs to speak at the Oscars like they're the UN using their mighty powers of acting to solve world problems is unbearable. These people are utterly lacking in the slightest hint of self-awareness. Here's a tip, nobody gives a flip what they think.

President, House, and Senate Majority says "hello there, little fella."
High gas prices, inflation, food shortages, highest crime ever, country in disarray, President, House, and Senate Majority says: "Expect more of this to come little fella, because we don't know how to fix this but, we don't mean tweet."

If what he was saying was bothering them that much, they could have just blocked him. I guess that's not as much fun as getting someone banned though.
Looking around now I don't see that Girthang poster either. Been a couple days, now. They seemed like pretty good buddies of Willie. I thought it might have been his MILF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT