POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How was it not logical to make mailing in a ballot easier during a worldwide pandemic? How would making old people stand in line around hundreds of others be more logical?
Easier isn't a criterium for voting. I know that's the Left's inane mantra, but it's not true.

If the ballot controls do not make them secure, they cannot exist. Clearly they're weren't adequate controls in many cases. How does handing over running an election to a private company - as happened in many WI Counties - make the election more secure or secure at all? Is that logical?

Also, some of the changes violated their state's laws and/or Constitution. Is that logical?

It's proven that spacing & ventilation greatly minimizes covid transmission. That could have been done. Any nothing stopped secure absentee voting vs. insecure mail-in voting. And those are logical.

How can anyone support that? smh
Lol at the concern trolling. If Russia invaded your backyard trying to kill you you’d be saying way worse. You always love talking a big game. That's assuming it's even real, which considering both sides in this thing who knows. Lot being put out there.

Last edited:
Easier isn't a criterium for voting. I know that's the Left's inane mantra, but it's not true.

If the ballot controls do not make them secure, they cannot exist. Clearly they're weren't adequate controls in many cases. How does handing over running an election to a private company - as happened in many WI Counties - make the election more secure or secure at all? Is that logical?

Also, some of the changes violated their state's laws and/or Constitution. Is that logical?

It's proven that spacing & ventilation greatly minimizes covid transmission. That could have been done. Any nothing stopped secure absentee voting vs. insecure mail-in voting. And those are logical.
Nothing’s a criterium for voting by that metric. Obviously it should be easy to vote, the easier it is the more participation you have.

Clearly to whom? The election was as secure as its ever been. No more instances of fraud than usual.
All changes were ruled constitutional by the courts. It isn’t unconstitutional if the court rules it is. That’s the judicial branch’s job.

We didn’t have the data on covid in fall 2020 we have now. You’re looking for alternatives to voting by mail when we don’t need one. States have done voting by mail for years. It’s fine.

Folks, give this video a watch. This is Peter Zeihan presenting to the US Army Maneuver Center of Excellence in FEB. The video is data driven and it will explain a great deal of what is happening right now in the U.S. and the world. The end of Pax American globalism is here. The future is dark for the world, but things look pretty good for us.

It is really, really, interesting. I know it's a hour, but I promise it is really good. You will not regret watching it.

Does it make you question your allegiances when the only people who watched and enjoyed your video are lefties?

Nothing’s a criterium for voting by that metric. Obviously it should be easy to vote, the easier it is the more participation you have.

Clearly to whom? The election was as secure as its ever been. No more instances of fraud than usual.
All changes were ruled constitutional by the courts. It isn’t unconstitutional if the court rules it is. That’s the judicial branch’s job.

We didn’t have the data on covid in fall 2020 we have now. You’re looking for alternatives to voting by mail when we don’t need one. States have done voting by mail for years. It’s fine.
Easier isn't the basis for making a change. Security comes first. States that have had mail-in voting for years have a much better idea how to do it than the newbies did. They weren't all ruled constitutional. They just weren't overturned on the evidence.

It's not fraud when WI nursing home residents for 100% for Biden?

It was obvious from the beginning that if you maintained distance that covid transmission was low probability.

• Wow
Reactions: Lost In FL
Nobody in the world is laughing at Biden right now. He is the ONLY President in the last 20 years who called Putin for what he is.....a "War Criminal", "Butcher", "Killer", and "Souless". He has unified NATO like no other time since WW2. He has slammed Russia with the toughest sanctions in world history. He has sent billions of dollars in arms to Ukraine....which is why they are kicking Russia's ass. He cut off buying oil from Russia and is working on supplying Europe with US oil. Putin and Russia are weaker than at any time since the Soviet Empire fell.
What has TrumPutin had to say?? He called Putin "Genius" and "Savvy". He suggested painting our fighter jets like Chinese jets and bombing Russia. What a f'ing 🤡 idea.
What else has TrumPutin had to say??? Nothing because he is a Russian plant who did more to harm democracy and the US standing in the world with his BS election lies than Russia could ever dream of doing. If the elections aren't safe and secure in the US....they aren't safe and secure anywhere. That was exactly what Putin told his Trumpuppet to say.
Knowing that you and many others like you teach our children scares the shit out of me.

This is all lies. Every single bit of it.

Easier isn't the basis for making a change. Security comes first. States that have had mail-in voting for years have a much better idea how to do it than the newbies did. They weren't all ruled constitutional. They just weren't overturned on the evidence.

It was obvious from the beginning that if you maintained distance that covid transmission was low probability.
Ease vs. security is a sliding scale. It'd be the safest if the entire country got in a single file line outside one booth watched over by the entire US military. But that's too difficult. Ease and security are both factors in an equation to balance.

276999613_554293262724494_3442318853191219768_n.jpg

Does it make you question your allegiances when the only people who watched and enjoyed your video are lefties?

Almost assuredly not. He strikes me as far too smart and self aware to join your side, i.e. the dark side - probably lacks the requisite character deficiencies to boot.

Knowing that you and many others like you teach our children scares the shit out of me.

You don't want anything to do with these people and should make a concerted effort not to have them in your lives in any shape or form.

American voters have to be uncomfortable with the thought of handing a majority in Congress to the bunch of Republicans that are carrying water for Vladimir Putin against Ukraine right and left. I know the Republicans love Putin and pretty much tied the whole Republican party directly to Putin while Trump was President, and thus most Americans associate the word "Republican" with "Russian" and you can pretty much just interchange those two words. Aside from Trump's very well known love and admiration of Putin and the fact that his family got all its money from Russians, then of course you had the Senate Majority Leader with the nickname "Moscow Mitch" running around, you had the Paul Manifort and Flynn up to their eyeballs in Russian dough, so I hope a major theme of the midterm elections will be "Come on back to America, Republicans..." and hopefully get a few more of them to swing back to our side with the goal of maybe having a presidential election in 2024 where the losing side doesn't assault our capitol again.

America first, not 2nd to Russia! Elections, if you don't like the results there will be another one in 4 years so please keep your horned helmets in the closet and God Bless America!
Candidate for moronic post of the year!

You are comedic fire! Lol

After seeing about a dozen conservative posts from you today, with one even defending trump, i have come to the conclusion that gassy stole your password.

LOL. Dude, the only side that I have is my own, so no, I don't question my allegiance.

I wouldn't piss on the republican party if it was on fire. Same for the democrats. If I had my way there would be no parties at all.

It just plays out that the democrat party supports things that I cannot justify. Period.

Also, I posted that vid for everyone to watch and I knew that most wouldn't bother. Doesn't matter, though. I present the info. People choose for themselves.

Knowing that an entire segment of our population worships a NYC con man who has no problem lying about losing an election and enraging his followers to attack our Capitol building scares the living shit out of me.

Reactions: Baron Mowbray
After seeing about a dozen conservative posts from you today, with one even defending trump, i have come to the conclusion that gassy stole your password.
I voted for Trump 2x. He had a lot of good policies & ideas. I have & will defend those. He lost me forever Dec. 14, 2020 & he's only gotten worse. I'll write-in DeSantis if Trump is the nominee. Gassy is batty more often than not.

• Love
Reactions: sambowieshin
Knowing that an entire segment of our population worships a NYC con man who has no problem lying about losing an election and enraging his followers to attack our Capitol building scares the living shit out of me.
I’m more disturbed that a segment of our population can’t see the differences in this election than others previous. I’m also disturbed that they can’t figure out he was the first to tell the truth and is the opposite of a political con. The first to suffer, not prosper financially from the office by doing so.

I guess you can go back to wrapping your head around men with boob jobs being called women and other things that matter to the average Americans.

LOL. Dude, the only side that I have is my own, so no, I don't question my allegiance.

I wouldn't piss on the republican party if it was on fire. Same for the democrats. If I had my way there would be no parties at all.

It just plays out that the democrat party supports things that I cannot justify. Period.

Also, I posted that vid for everyone to watch and I knew that most wouldn't bother. Doesn't matter, though. I present the info. People choose for themselves.

hell-yeah.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT