POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not far off. But that was a damn fun trip. 4 months before 9/11. Got to go inside the White House, the Capitol, and the Supreme Court. Went to to the National Archives and saw the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. Despite the awfulness of politicians, if you love America you should certainly take a trip.

Before Covid, I loved walking around DC at lunch time and sliding into a museum that didn’t have a line.

The archives is usually good for that about 9 months out of the year. I also like the gift shop there.

About six weeks ago, I walked by and there was a sign that read, “Timed Entry Ticket Required for Entry.” There was no line.

Kind of ruined it for me. 😢

I walked to Shake Shack and drowned my sorrows in a cheeseburger

Before Covid, I loved walking around DC at lunch time and sliding into a museum that didn’t have a line.

The archives is usually good for that about 9 months out of the year. I also like the gift shop there.

About six weeks ago, I walked by and there was a sign that read, “Timed Entry Ticket Required for Entry.” There was no line.

Kind of ruined it for me. 😢

I walked to Shake Shack and drowned my sorrows in a cheeseburger

My wife's school before she retired took the 5th grade class to DC every year. Every year I was ask to go as a chaperone, my answer THEN AND ANYTIME THERE AFTER WAS HELL TO THE NO. She told me many times it was something everybody should see.

My wife's school before she retired took the 5th grade class to DC every year. Every year I was ask to go as a chaperone, my answer THEN AND ANYTIME THERE AFTER WAS HELL TO THE NO. She told me many times it was something everybody should see.
Kids in our school district take a 5th grade trip to D.C. too.

I've been there a number of times for business as well as personal. Like most tourist big cities...don't get off the beaten track.

Quick story...had a business trip to Baltimore and because of time, etc I landed at Dulles. A guy at the office I was visiting was scheduled to pick me up. So I'm waiting outside the airport at arrivals waiting on this guy (had never met him). Guy comes up to me and asks "are you (my name)" I said yes, so after shaking hands we hopped in his car. Driving out of the airport I start asking him some questions about his office, plans for the day, etc. After about 5-10 minutes of him saying nothing he stops the car...looks at me...and says "who the f*** are you?
Come to find out, wrong guy. He was looking to pick up a guy with the same name as mine.
Fortunately we both had a big laugh as he drove me back to the airport. Could have been a disaster or a fairly long walk back to Dulles.

It’s gotten a lot worse. Even though there are “safe” parts of DC, I no longer feel as if you have any recourse should you become the victim of a crime.
Agreed man. DC got noticeably worse when we were in Old Town from 2018-2021.

• Sad
Reactions: UKUGA
FOpL-VKXoAYNw5F

not far off. But that was a damn fun trip. 4 months before 9/11. Got to go inside the White House, the Capitol, and the Supreme Court. Went to to the National Archives and saw the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. Despite the awfulness of politicians, if you love America you should certainly take a trip.

This doesn't technically apply anymore, but as someone who has suffered from severe depression and has been hospitalized for it. I remember when I was at my worst mentally and my mom said the last time she saw me happy was on this trip. Just taking it all in, and loving the history of this country (and history in general). It really put me in a good place.

I'm 150% good now. This conversation happened probably 15 years ago.

f3892f5f07e9483b.png

UKRAINE BIOLABS: In 2014 "pandemic prediction company" MetaBiota was awarded an $18.4 million dollar contract with the Pentagon's Defense Threat Reduction Agency program for "Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences". Company also specializes in part in biological "threat research" and pathogen discovery. Other services include pandemic trackers and pandemic 'insurance'.

It so happens that Hunter Biden's Rosemont Seneca is MetaBiota's largest funder. Rosemont Seneca co-founder, Neil Callahan sits on MetaBiota's board of advisors. Callahan was referenced in numerous emails within Biden laptop leaks. In-Q-Tel, the CIA's funding arm has backed MetaBiota.

MetaBiota co-founder Nathan Wolfe, a member of DARPA's Defense Science Research Council also holds an advisory position at EcoHealth Alliance. In 2014 MetaBiota partnered with EcoHealth Alliance, and since have shared a mutual partnership with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where EHA has been accused of backing gain-of-function research and covering up the lab leak which led to the COVID pandemic. Wolfe has collaborated with Peter Dazask of EcoHealth on other projects since at least 2008.

Wolfe was also a founding member of the TerraMar Project alongside Ghislaine Maxwell. Wolfe calls himself the 'Virus Hunter' and in 2011 authored a book titled 'The Viral Storm: The Dawn of a New Pandemic Age,' in which he gave special thanks to Jeffrey Epstein. A well connected group of people.

Holy. Shit. It kind of looks like Russia might be doing this.

Fun fact. You can’t pump your own gas in New Jersey. Have to have a gas station attendant do it for you.
Let the pull offs begin! While the attendant is cleaning the windshield, he takes a big chance of getting run over, for a minimum wage job they are making billions on.

Reactions: trueblujr2
f3892f5f07e9483b.png

UKRAINE BIOLABS: In 2014 "pandemic prediction company" MetaBiota was awarded an $18.4 million dollar contract with the Pentagon's Defense Threat Reduction Agency program for "Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences". Company also specializes in part in biological "threat research" and pathogen discovery. Other services include pandemic trackers and pandemic 'insurance'.

It so happens that Hunter Biden's Rosemont Seneca is MetaBiota's largest funder. Rosemont Seneca co-founder, Neil Callahan sits on MetaBiota's board of advisors. Callahan was referenced in numerous emails within Biden laptop leaks. In-Q-Tel, the CIA's funding arm has backed MetaBiota.

MetaBiota co-founder Nathan Wolfe, a member of DARPA's Defense Science Research Council also holds an advisory position at EcoHealth Alliance. In 2014 MetaBiota partnered with EcoHealth Alliance, and since have shared a mutual partnership with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where EHA has been accused of backing gain-of-function research and covering up the lab leak which led to the COVID pandemic. Wolfe has collaborated with Peter Dazask of EcoHealth on other projects since at least 2008.

Wolfe was also a founding member of the TerraMar Project alongside Ghislaine Maxwell. Wolfe calls himself the 'Virus Hunter' and in 2011 authored a book titled 'The Viral Storm: The Dawn of a New Pandemic Age,' in which he gave special thanks to Jeffrey Epstein. A well connected group of people.

Holy. Shit. It kind of looks like Russia might be doing this.

Obama paid for Covid

https://www.lex18.com/news/lex-in-d...9Yj6aSZCk41-gJfPvW2b1-Uk2nGtv4m7LXU_CPwg2PA_4

License plate readers coming soon to Lexington​

Lexington police are planning to install 25 license plate reader cameras across the city in April.

Assistant Chief Eric Lowe told the urban county council in March the main goal is to reduce crime, locate and recover missing or endangered people.

“We believe it will have an effect on all crime in the city,” said Lowe.

The city will get the cameras at no cost for the year in exchange for their partnership with Flock Safety, Axon Enterprise, and the National Police Foundation for a nationwide study.

The cameras take 6-7 still images of cars as they pass but do not take video. They can read plates, determine the color, make and type of cars, which would all be searchable by police.

Police say they will not be used to enforce traffic violations like speed limits or red lights. The photos are stored for 30 days and then deleted.

Vehicles will automatically be checked to see if they are on a hotlist, and law enforcement is notified. However, Lowe told the council vehicles and plates cannot be searched without first entering a reason for the search. He added, even when a suspected vehicle is located, officers are advised to use reasonable suspicion and probable cause to confirm the validity of making a stop.

This is a classic bait and switch. I do not believe any of this shit. Images will not be deleted. This is a mass surveillance system presented with "It's for your safety" bullshit.
Privacy is gone guys.
Uniparty Surveillance of America ... the new USA

There are other sports that offer opportunities to athletes from broken homes, and crime infested neighborhoods run by liberals, thanks to scholarships.
Which as you acknowledged in your original post was my point. All those kids should have opportunity, not just the ones that can run fast, jump high, and hit hard.

That’s a Field Trip not a spring break vacation. You coulda seen boobies dude. Boobies!!! And you chose the National Archives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT