• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed.

Moreover, talking about children and consent: "nature vs nurture."

-There is an "nature" component to this. There is, in fact, some people who are born intersex. It's a very, very, very small portion of births. Estimates to be between 0.5% and 1.0% of births. These are the people that I really feel for. It must be very difficult to deal with this situation. Like someone born with extra fingers/toes, excessive body hair, skin spots, down syndrome, etc. This is a genetic abnormality which really affects someone's life.

-Then there is "nurture." A parent can sit down with their 5 yr old child and get them to change their favorite color or animal multiple times within a 10 minute span. In the same mold, a child is not born racist but certainly can learn to be racist from their parents/friends/community, etc. etc. A child can be raised to believe that unicorns and leprechauns are real. They can be raised to accept or deny societal norms. They can be raised to accept or deny science. Etc, etc. This is where the more most of the "trans" movement is arising from. The amount of people identifying with being trans has increased substantially over the last decade......despite intersex births remaining about the same prevalence. It's odd. We went from a society where someone might be a "biological male with feminine characteristics" to "you are a female just because you think you're one."

This is an immensely complicated issue and I'm note sure there's a pure answer.
-All people are deserving of happiness, love, and respect. Every person is flawed.
-Unfortunately right now, in cases like the OP mentioned there are women who are getting trampled over
-As a general rule, we are dropping the ball as a society on treating mental illness......no matter which illness it is.
I can agree it is a mental illness as should be treated as such. The problem I see is that as you said Children and a lot of parents are buying in to the fact more and more due to the talking heads and their children being taught in school that these situations are perfectly normal. I think you can still love your neighbor and treat them no different than any other neighbor if they fall in to one of these categories. However if my neighbor ever asks my opinion on their lifestyle choice I will gladly give it to them. Or if they are publicly displaying their lifestyle in front of me and my kids I believe I have a right to voice my opinion and stand up for my morals. As a society we have to move away from the whole mindset of if you voice your opinion you are a homophobe etc.

This is really a tough one. I have two more companies that I have added to my boycott list. Guess I can find some other delicious chocolates to buy.

'To mark the 50th anniversary of Creme Egg, Cadbury released a commercial featuring two men kissing while sharing the chocolate egg. In the commercial, the real-life couple is seen sharing a Creme Egg with their mouths before the gooey, sugary center oozes out.'

And....Hersheys.....

So Why didn't they use Lia Thomas or Caitlyn Jenner in that commercial?

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
I just had to listen to one of the most painfully incorrect conversations by two leftist women in my office and not correcting it was as painful as trying to hold in a fart for an hour. 😆

This was also one of the exchanges

- Woman with non-stop drama in her life talking to another woman about how some woman she knows and is a lifelong smoker or something didn't get the vaccines and was using Ivermectin that some nurse practitioner got her. Second woman replies, "What's that?"

"It's to deworm horses!"

"Oh that stuff the crazy conspiracists use? Oh Lord!"

And then how the sick woman does not want to go to the hospital and be put on the vent because she's just in a bubble and thinks they will hurt her. Then something I couldn't hear before this sentence "I called the pharmacy and asked if they prescribe Ivermectin and they said "No" and I said, "THANK YOU!"

https://www.lex18.com/news/lex-in-d...9Yj6aSZCk41-gJfPvW2b1-Uk2nGtv4m7LXU_CPwg2PA_4

License plate readers coming soon to Lexington​

Lexington police are planning to install 25 license plate reader cameras across the city in April.

Assistant Chief Eric Lowe told the urban county council in March the main goal is to reduce crime, locate and recover missing or endangered people.

“We believe it will have an effect on all crime in the city,” said Lowe.

The city will get the cameras at no cost for the year in exchange for their partnership with Flock Safety, Axon Enterprise, and the National Police Foundation for a nationwide study.

The cameras take 6-7 still images of cars as they pass but do not take video. They can read plates, determine the color, make and type of cars, which would all be searchable by police.

Police say they will not be used to enforce traffic violations like speed limits or red lights. The photos are stored for 30 days and then deleted.

Vehicles will automatically be checked to see if they are on a hotlist, and law enforcement is notified. However, Lowe told the council vehicles and plates cannot be searched without first entering a reason for the search. He added, even when a suspected vehicle is located, officers are advised to use reasonable suspicion and probable cause to confirm the validity of making a stop.

This is a classic bait and switch. I do not believe any of this shit. Images will not be deleted. This is a mass surveillance system presented with "It's for your safety" bullshit.
Axon Enterpises ESG Initiatives.
https://filecache.investorroom.com/mr5ir_axon/256/AXON_ESGReport_Feb2021.pdf

Reactions: JoeSwag
https://www.lex18.com/news/lex-in-d...9Yj6aSZCk41-gJfPvW2b1-Uk2nGtv4m7LXU_CPwg2PA_4

License plate readers coming soon to Lexington​

Lexington police are planning to install 25 license plate reader cameras across the city in April.

Assistant Chief Eric Lowe told the urban county council in March the main goal is to reduce crime, locate and recover missing or endangered people.

“We believe it will have an effect on all crime in the city,” said Lowe.

The city will get the cameras at no cost for the year in exchange for their partnership with Flock Safety, Axon Enterprise, and the National Police Foundation for a nationwide study.

The cameras take 6-7 still images of cars as they pass but do not take video. They can read plates, determine the color, make and type of cars, which would all be searchable by police.

Police say they will not be used to enforce traffic violations like speed limits or red lights. The photos are stored for 30 days and then deleted.

Vehicles will automatically be checked to see if they are on a hotlist, and law enforcement is notified. However, Lowe told the council vehicles and plates cannot be searched without first entering a reason for the search. He added, even when a suspected vehicle is located, officers are advised to use reasonable suspicion and probable cause to confirm the validity of making a stop.

This is a classic bait and switch. I do not believe any of this shit. Images will not be deleted. This is a mass surveillance system presented with "It's for your safety" bullshit.

Unfortunately already a thing in other places especially at tolls. You're right, it won't do anything to stop crime. All it will actually do is increase traffic tickets via camera, which is the true intention anyway.

I can agree it is a mental illness as should be treated as such. The problem I see is that as you said Children and a lot of parents are buying in to the fact more and more due to the talking heads and their children being taught in school that these situations are perfectly normal. I think you can still love your neighbor and treat them no different than any other neighbor if they fall in to one of these categories. However if my neighbor ever asks my opinion on their lifestyle choice I will gladly give it to them. Or if they are publicly displaying their lifestyle in front of me and my kids I believe I have a right to voice my opinion and stand up for my morals. As a society we have to move away from the whole mindset of if you voice your opinion you are a homophobe etc.

Exactly. Everyone is afraid to get along with differing opinions/lifestyles, etc.

I didn't think it was possible to find someone dumber than Kamala Harris. But Joe did.

277224700_10219794474794978_3434538324474672481_n.jpg

They're physical activities. Degree doesn't matter if offered by the school. It's a matter of a school's choice.
Intramural shuttlecock is a physical activity too and they don’t give scholarships for it. Athletic scholarships only exist because coaches started offering free rides to football players to attract the best talent. It was a loophole that they codified to try to increase fairness. It was a crappy legal bandaid at the time and has remained so. Our entire system is a scaffolding of total bullshit when you look close enough.

Last edited:
I just had to listen to one of the most painfully incorrect conversations by two leftist women in my office and not correcting it was as painful as trying to hold in a fart for an hour. 😆
I'm far from the smartest person in the world. Like really far. But sometimes I do hear people say things that are so damn stupid I just want to scream. Back when Trump was first elected I had a coworker tell me the Supreme Court ordered a new election because Russia messed with it. Still waiting on that new election btw. And then someone else said to her that since Melania wasn't born in the USA, she wouldn't be the first lady and Ivanka would be instead.

I'm far from the smartest person in the world. Like really far. But sometimes I do hear people say things that are so damn stupid I just want to scream. Back when Trump was first elected I had a coworker tell me the Supreme Court ordered a new election because Russia messed with it. Still waiting on that new election btw. And then someone else said to her that since Melania wasn't born in the USA, she wouldn't be the first lady and Ivanka would be instead.
I think Larry David actually had a point in the Super Bowl commercial. Even the stupid people get to vote?
Is there time to change things? LMAO

The question is, should it be a degree subject? For the few who are able to make it to the NFL or NBA, Football or Basketball IS their career subject. And they should have a curriculum based around that. Teach them money skills, Public speaking skills, marketing skills. And that's coming from a guy with a son who's a music major and worries about what he's going to be able to do with that after college.
We’re a successful big money program. We finished second in the SEC East to the National Champion. We have fiver or fewer NFL players every season, usually only a couple. The vast, vast majority of college players are not football career guys. The few that are make millions, they don’t need a football degree. The truth is college athletic scholarships are a weird quirk of our college semi-pro system and make no real sense. Not like this in any other country.

How did you not laugh or lose your shit? I think I would have had an aneurism. Although not as painful as what you're describing, I once had to sit in a dealership lobby while my car was being worked on during the Kavanaugh hearing where he was being spoken to. This guy that maybe had six teeth in the most redneck voice kept saying "He lyin! Yo can tell. Look at em. He lyin" as he advocated for Blasey Ford.

It also just occurred to me that earlier this year, the woman I described going on about Ivermectin, was discussing another co-worker having COVID. I told her I had it a few months prior and she asked me what was it like. I downplayed it as like having the flu and how it was nothing to be hysterical about for most of the population who isn't already old or sick. I didn't know her politics and I didn't think this was that controversial of a statement but she didn't speak to me for three weeks after that.

Last edited:
Gas Dropped 30 cents today. Lumber futures took a huge dive. Thanks Biden for dick punching that inflation! He just never stops getting shit done.
Bill Barr now says their was no election fraud. We just can't stop winning!
To quite the great Bill “We realized from the beginning it was just bullshit,”

He told Karl that even if the machines had somehow changed the tally, the issue would be made obvious when the votes were recounted by hand.

“It’s a counting machine, and they save everything that was counted,” Barr said. “So you just reconcile the two. There had been no discrepancy reported anywhere, and I’m still not aware of any discrepancy.”

. In fact I felt better than I had in a long time having lost about 25 lbs. since the first of the year.
Congrats on the 25 lbs. I had the same mindset at the start of the year...but this time of year there's a birthday or something about every 3 weeks. Birthday cake...ice cream....big dinner...etc. Makes it kind of hard.
Then this Saturday a family get together (little bro' coming up from Atlanta, so having a family dinner with him, my other bro' and spouses)....lasagna, garlic bread, cheesecake, and tiramisu. So no weight loss this weekend. 😊

We’re a successful big money program. We finished second in the SEC East to the National Champion. We have fiver or fewer NFL players every season, usually only a couple. The vast, vast majority of college players are not football career guys. The few that are make millions, they don’t need a football degree. The truth is college athletic scholarships are a weird quirk of our college semi-pro system and make no real sense. Not like this in any other country.
I know your position is that College should be free for everybody, while average Americans get taxed at 60-70% to pay for it and the free healthcare you want too, but it's not and hasn't been that way. So tell me, if Colleges and Universities didn't offer athletic scholarships, just where would have a LARGE number of those athletes landed after High School if college wasn't an option. The fact is Athletic scholarships got a TON of kids off the streets and into something productive, as well as getting them an education. The good athletic Scholarships has done far outweighs what would have happened without them.

This whole subject is hilarious to me. I would care but this seems like a female issue. If they are gonna let trans females dominate their sports than so be it. It's their problem. They have to fix this themselves.

Congrats on the 25 lbs. I had the same mindset at the start of the year...but this time of year there's a birthday or something about every 3 weeks. Birthday cake...ice cream....big dinner...etc. Makes it kind of hard.
Then this Saturday a family get together (little bro' coming up from Atlanta, so having a family dinner with him, my other bro' and spouses)....lasagna, garlic bread, cheesecake, and tiramisu. So no weight loss this weekend. 😊
Yeah, it's taken more discipline this time around than ever. I'm actually at 31 pounds lost as of today and have about 25-30 more to go to reach my ultimate goal weight. I figure the last 30 are going to be harder and take longer than the first 30. Having a corporate chef provide us with lunch every day makes things tough. I've had to develop the fortitude to just skip it some days or just eat the lowest carb options. he always has a salad option too. I've just learned to use intermittent fasting. That way if I have a bad weekend, or something like Birthdays or other events, I can enjoy it then just fast for a bit afterwards to undo the damage. I cut the sodas out too, been strictly water since mid-January. (other than the occasional adult beverage)

Last edited:

And he lost all 25 lbs without eating a single bite of tofu

Life ain't fair. Best they learn that early. In sports the cheaters win. In politics the cheaters win. In buisness the cheaters and ruthless win. My kids aren't fragile enough to let losing a sports match ruin their life. Man trumpsters are some weak ass snowflakes. Right now Europe is trying to avoid a nuclear war with Russia, but yea segregated swimming is so important!
^^^^Hates women and has zero daughters.

No. But I would imagine that you would be very disturbed about your daughters being exposed to a penis in the locker room against their will. I would also imagine that you would be disturbed by the fact that your daughters would be considered bigots for speaking up about not wanting see said penis in the girls locker room.

If neither of those two things disturb you...then you aren’t much of a father to your daughters.
He's a liar. He has no daughters.

I thought Biden promised the most ethical, transparent administration in our nation's history....

Almost 65% of Americans think trans should only compete against their birth sex.

Yet we have moonbats in this thread who wish that large majority would die off while another moonbat thinks it’s just republicans who feel that way.

Swimming is one thing, I suppose. Curious if they’d still feel the same way when one of these swinging dicks decides to lace up some boxing gloves or get in an mma cage and skull crush a legit female.

Moonbats with no grip on reality. World will be better off when they transgender themselves out of existence.

russia got one done even faster than we did. The companies already had the basics of the vaccine done years ago from SARS. So this vaccine was just a simple gene edit and then run trials. If these vaccines end up working than all future vaccines will be done fast with RNA instead of using oldschool cultures. WE still don't know if they actually work long term. Thank you science for ignoring conservatives and embracing the manipulation of dna & rna and stem cell research.
y2dw1bsg06p81.jpg

I think a good portion of the left is pretty devout worshippers of all things left. You will not see that type of devotion even in a church.

"I'm not religious"

Oh, you absolutely are. It's just not God. It's whatever the latest talking point is and then you will defend that with the fervor of a Muslim trying to stop someone from drawing Muhammad. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT