How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FOgrT7iXEAUyyXG

-a slippery slope argument by definition is fallacious.

-I'm not sure the majority of folks that were arguing for gay marriage are on board w/ drag queen story hour/dudes winning women's sporting events.

^I'm sure there is some crossover...but this new stuff is cultural Marxism being pushed by a different(smaller) set of folks. They may be duping some well intentioned folks...but many gays/lesbians and their old school "allies" aren't on board, in spite of the narrative the media/radicals are pushing.

-that said...was same sex marriage the proverbial camels nose in the tent? Could be...but I believe there is delineation.

Reactions: BMoore2
Who would’ve thought the 30% of Americans who feel like America is on the right track would all post in this obscure thread.

Look around, people. We are at the threshold of hell. But, sure, this ridiculous ‘anything goes’ culture we’ve created has nothing to do with it. Norms are stupid and for bigots…..says the virtue signaling moonbats as our society circles the toilet.

Congrats. You got what you wanted. How ‘bout you STFU about it now? Or is that simply asking too damn much from you?

EDIT: Sorry, to be precise it’s 27% of Americans think we are on the right path. Good work, moonbats. Keep pushing!

Last edited:
I'm not going to do a search, but I recollect that at the time the sanctions went into effect, many sources said it would take a while for their major effects to come into play.

News stories the past two weeks have all stayed Russia is in shambles and falling apart etc etc. Turns out none of that was true.

I suspect it's partly their oil and partly their refusal to take Chinese money over the years that made them capable of surviving once all the Chinese proxies cut them off

as last then people actually stood for something that they were fighting over even if it was ****ed up. Now its just 100% tribal. they don;t really care about issues or truths. its just R vs D. No matter what Trump says, even when its completely obvious made up bullshit, his base laps it up. And when crackhead Maxine or old hag Pelosi spout their BS their fans lap it up. Trump could come out today all in on illegal immigration and he would hold on to most of his base, they would find some way to justify it in their minds.
bywddbded4p81.png

This is normal and in swimming and not that big of a deal but what it proves is Thomas is a loser. If you’ve already won a gold or a national championship you give your 5th place to the other person and wait for yours in the mail.

When I coached swim we nearly always told our kids to let the other kid have the medal unless it was a kids first medal or something.

You know who really hated transgendered people?

The Nazi’s and the Soviets. They destroyed the two largest research institutes on sexuality and trans research in the world in the 1930’s for being “decadent”.

So I feel pretty comfortable being on the side opposite Hitler and the godless commies.

I find the trans women dominating women’s sports thing to be hilarious.
Why? Because it takes a special kind of leftist zealotry to cheerlead dudes coming over to take your accolades and to think you can be a “woman” by simply cosplaying.

It also puts these women in a predicament because they are the biggest follower of trends and go along with whatever the approved opinion is so when they’re too scared to say what they feel, this stuff continues. The only group who could end this shit is other women but they don’t.

Last edited:
I find the trans women dominating women’s sports thing to be hilarious.
Why? Because it takes a special kind of leftist zealotry to cheerlead dudes coming over to take your accolades and to think you can be a “woman” by simply cosplaying.

It also puts these women in a predicament because they are the biggest follower of trends go along with whatever the approved opinion is so when they’re too scared to say what they feel, this stuff continues. The only group who could end this shit is other women but they don’t.

You do realize that transgendered people have existed as long as recorded human history right?

That whole societies accepted them and considered them I don’t know valid human beings first and foremost.

You should try that sometime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT