POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you Kamala, for explaining how important high speed internet is. I didn't think we were ever going to get rid of dial up but I feel so much better now.

Now, if you can just figure out where the fumes are on the electric vehicles, we'll be in like flint.

The amount of tweets from leftists wishing Justice Thomas’s death - like our in the open from real, verified accounts and actual people - is pretty telling. Do you think those mofos would pause for a minute before sticking conservatives in a gulag?
Why can't you unite with them? They are virtuous and care about your health and safety. That's why they want you to wear a mask and get endless shots. They are very compassionate which is why they support Ukraine and organizations like BLM as they loot and torch your neighborhood and business.

Here's the deal, we need to come together like Biden said, you backwards white privileged racist redneck Nazi anti-vaxxer.

Not a coincidence that the NYT, the left’s newspaper, picks now to “confirm” the story from two years ago. They appear to be making their move to get rid of Biden within the year (still need to make it to Jan 2023 to not count against the term).

Still no answer for Kamala though.
Why they chose Kamala as the VP is beyond me. They could have gone with somebody like Susan Rice, so they would have a fall back to somebody who can at least form a coherent sentence.

"Hate" or whatever word you care to use to describe going out of your way to loudly and often times violently try to make other people do things the way you want by refusing to accept the will of the people expressed by voting, or the authority of the Supreme Court to decide what is constitutional, or the rule of law as expressed in our courtrooms. When you don't get your way or you see somebody that you think doesn't believe the same things you do, it compels you to do something bad to them or you show your arses demanding your own way. Sorry if "hate" doesn't fully encapsulate such spoiled, entitled, ignorant, historically failed actions taken by your comrades when they're not over on the War thread shoveling Russian propaganda like good rubes are want to do.
You went off the rails with that post. Who in the heck are you talking about? Seems you are creating boogie men to satisfy your rhetoric, but I know you are not addressing me, regardless of how you misuse the word “you.”

Reactions: phunterd
She's not optimal. But we have to deal with what we can. Trump nominated moderate dudes, the left will nominate far left people. Have to trust the process. It will all play out in the long run.
But yet, if she came within a mile of your house she wouldn't get filled with so many bullet holes it would be impossible to identify who shot her. why the double standard?

If you accept the indisputable science that women and men are different, it becomes very hard to argue against a mother/father relationship being best for a child.

The child picks up gender norms (yes, there is such a thing) and proper relationship interaction between the parents. A girl learns what to expect from a man and boy learns what to expect from a woman. This in turn shapes their own future relationships. Yes, I know that there can be bad relationships between parents so please spare me that.

A mother’s method of comfort and guidance towards a child is different than a father’s. A child needs both for balance.

Not to mention the impact on a child. Step back from the political ideology for a moment and ask yourself if you think it’s right that a child should go without a mother? What about a father? You honestly think it’s no big deal and just as healthy? If you don’t think it’s important then we’re just not going to agree.

Again, spare me the bad parents argument. We’re talking best environment possible.

Going to be interesting to see what comes of this, though I'm not getting my hopes up. If there hasn't been a shred of accountability to this point, there never will be.

There is no accountability, but this may actually be the thing that gets Biden to walk away.

The Dems need a fresh(-er) face to lead the party heading into ‘24.

Biden walks away (cites “health” not “Hunter”), he gets hailed as a hero (because, why not?), and Hunter receives a pardon before the R president rolls in on 1/20/25.

Twitter:
insomnia-jungle-book.gif

It’ssssss jusssssst a consssssspiracccy

There is no accountability, but this may actually be the thing that gets Biden to walk away.

The Dems need a fresh(-er) face to lead the party heading into ‘24.

Biden walks away (cites “health” not “Hunter”), he gets hailed as a hero (because, why not?), and Hunter receives a pardon before the R president rolls in on 1/20/25.

i could see this playing out

If you accept the indisputable science that women and men are different, it becomes very hard to argue against a mother/father relationship being best for a child.

The child picks up gender norms (yes, there is such a thing) and proper relationship interaction between the parents. A girl learns what to expect from a man and boy learns what to expect from a woman. This in turn shapes their own future relationships. Yes, I know that there can be bad relationships between parents so please spare me that.

A mother’s method of comfort and guidance towards a child is different than a father’s. A child needs both for balance.

Not to mention the impact on a child. Step back from the political ideology for a moment and ask yourself if you think it’s right that a child should go without a mother? What about a father? You honestly think it’s no big deal and just as healthy? If you don’t think it’s important then we’re just not going to agree.

Again, spare me the bad parents argument. We’re talking best environment possible.

We're not going to agree. I'm totally cool with kids being raised in different ways by gay people. I don't care. At all.

You can call me a liberal, a libertarian, a conservative. But I just don't care what other people do or how other people raise their kids. That mentality is almost always coming from a place of enforcing your social norms on other people. And for my own kids (my wife is pregnant by the way), I will raise them as I see fit. I'm not worried about society, public schools, "liberal indoctrination", "religious indoctrination", private schools. You know why? Because I'll teach my kid to think critically. It's my role to prepare them for anything in society. That's what a good parent is.

That’s exactly what’s being addressed. People do not agree with that. Unless you have something to prove otherwise then your claim that a child raised by a great gay couple is less “healthy” is just simply your opinion. Of course people wouldn’t openly support something they thought was unhealthy to children.

Reactions: bkingUK
Yeah, but considering the agenda is no longer hidden, why the need to keep things behind the scenes?

I think it’s the “who”.

The people pulling the strings don’t feel compelled to be the “front man”.

The president is a “product”. Successful politicians are often “outsiders” that are electable. Some run for office so that they can get a seat at the table, even though they are never completely in charge. Whereas the people actually in charge perhaps lack the panache to get elected, or actually view holding office as being too cumbersome.

They don’t want to be in front of the camera. It’s a waste of their time. That is for the Obama’s, Biden’s and Trumps of the of the world.

Trying to argue that good people, who are good at parenting, will make good parents - is NOT an excuse for the ignorant backwards ass hypocritical bigot Kim Davis. Obviously she is more hateful that religious.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
Maybe I am missing the sarcasm, but we know that is not true. People continue to run around crying about making children mask up in schools.

That’s not true - most of those idiots actually think masks work. But let’s not derail the thread and try and stay on topic if you can.

Of course people wouldn’t openly support something they thought was unhealthy to children.

You sure about that? Have you not noticed the outrage over Florida’s law banning discussing sex in school with children younger than 3rd grade? Seems like most people would agree with that but the outrage has been deafening.

What about gender reassignment surgeries/hormone therapy on children? What about masks? What about the fiasco of public education in general?

Id like to agree with you here but the evidence says otherwise.

That’s not true - most of those idiots actually think masks work. But let’s not derail the thread and try and stay on topic if you can.
Yeah, I hear ya on both points and will simply conclude by saying they hope masks work and they are willing to advocate for them knowing it’s not healthy for kids.

The real measure is how many people have come off of Welfare or government assistance since Biden took over versus how many have went on it. Under Trump more people got off welfare than ever before and more millionaires were created. meaning everybody was being elevated from the rich on down. The middle class wasn't being sapped like it is now.

I think it’s the “who”.

The president is a “product”. Successful politicians are often “outsiders” that are electable. Some run for office so that they can get a seat at the table, even though they are never completely in charge. Whereas the people actually in charge perhaps lack the panache to get elected, or actually view holding office as being too cumbersome.

They don’t want to be in front of the camera. It’s a waste of their time. That is for the Obama’s, Biden’s and Trumps of the of the world.
Absolutely!

I think the way we have viewed this position throughout history is incorrect. We view it as some sort of king. In reality, politicians are pretty stupid people but are charismatic or have a niche for selling. They're actors who serve as a figurehead and political mascot for a shadow government.

We are given the illusion of choice for a person who is compromised and will serve at the behest of foreign governments and rich elites/corporations. That's the entire political system. The blue team vs red team is simply 1980s pro wrestling. One giant work. It's one team. They sell you out to become one of the "beautiful people."

Last edited:
Kavanaugh has gone above and beyond proving that he is nowhere near a right wing guy. Same with Barrett and Gorsuch. The GOP nominates moderate judges who interpret the law as it should be interpreted. The left nominates judges who will continue to take us further off the cliff. I think the GOP should let this one go with minimal pushback. They are just going to piss off women and blacks. Not the best ROI.
The right nominates who the Federalist Society tells them to.

"English Common Law" - take that unAmerican shit back 400 years dude. You're stressing we shouldn't call it marriage cause of some religious issue you have. Remember that time when "English Common Law" was thrown out and the English King invented his own church so he could bone another younger woman? Things change and progress - if a civil union doesn't bother you like you say - then don't let the actual name define your argument.

I think it’s the “who”.

Funny...my brother and I were talking about this very thing on the phone this morning. The people behind the curtain pulling the strings, the cigar filled back rooms and so forth.

You sure about that? Have you not noticed the outrage over Florida’s law banning discussing sex in school with children younger than 3rd grade? Seems like most people would agree with that but the outrage has been deafening.

What about gender reassignment surgeries/hormone therapy on children? What about masks? What about the fiasco of public education in general?

Id like to agree with you here but the evidence says otherwise.

I’m not going to jump into those things and derail the thread - my original point about a good gay parents remains.

I often wonder if the more moderate Dems ever look at the gay radicals, Antifa, BLM and the trans athletes of their base and get the same cringeworthy feeling I get as a Kentucky fan when I go to rupp rafters.
John, or @BigTimeBecks3500 I guess now, since he’s had this one for awhile without catching the banhammer, lives his whole life in that permanent state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT