Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
69me9c.jpg

'Trump Favorablity 59%
Biden Favorablity 47%

-This is the first time President Trump has had a majority of the country say they have a "Favorable" view of him. That means they like him. Extraordinary!'

I wish Trump would spend a great deal of time watching old interviews, speeches, clips, etc of Reagan.
If he could/would emulate Reagan....he would absolutely be unbeatable.

Oil has dropped 30% the last week, under $100 now. Gas hasn't moved down at all. Once again proving that the energy market is completely detached from all economic rules. The companies just do whatever the **** they want to gouge consumers because the legislatures are bought and paid for. Oil futures move up a bit and gas prices skyrocket instantly. futures fall back down and gas prices still go up, maybe go down a month later.
* KA - BOOM *

Thanks, Joe!

You're looking at someone who is some combination of a person who doesn't understand the law and/or is some bizzaro activist for pedos. The sentencing guidelines are very clear what amounts to "distribution" of that content and it's all focused on technology. Noone is sending printed out pics through the mail, thankfully. "Distribution" carries a 7 level enhancement iirc and is maybe the most penalizing enhancement the entire guidelines other than maybe wearing body armor during an armed robbery.

If she's confirmed, the bar is set so low that the entire position just might as well be elected by popular vote.

Barr knew it was all a lie and he didn't do a thing about it. Are we to believe the Attorney General of the United States has no power. Is that how our government works?

No way should he have the nuts to go on record now as saying anything like this. They all knew the nominee was a literal foreign agent; and did nothing

The sooner Disney, ESPN, Target and a bunch of others go out of business the better.

Chinese monies mean they won't be going anywhere. That's exactly who's driving these agendas. We need to pass laws forcing companies to disclose any foreign investment. People would be floored how much Chinese money is here and how it magically coincides with how insane/woke a particular establishment is

I think what is most frustrating to me about the issue with trans people is that it seems to be all or nothing anymore. I struggle with the sports issue so I don't have a solid 100% opinion. On one hand I do have a trans friend and she is great and I have zero issue with calling her a woman. In my experience with her she really feels that she is a woman. Call it what you want but that is how it is. On the other I totally understand that it really isn't fair that someone that is born biologically a male has an advantage over biologically born women in pretty much every sport. I wish there was a way to be all inclusive and all but I don't know what that solution is.

Now, take my mother on the other hand. She feels the same way as me about trans people (at least she says she does). She even said that when I was a kid watching Jerry Springer and laughing at the 'trannies'. She said to me "If someone feels that they are a woman trapped in a mans body, why would you judge them for that?". My deceased grandfather said pretty much the same thing to me. However my mom also thinks that trans women should not be allowed to compete against biological women in sports because she says it's unfair.

Is my mother 'transphobic'? 100% no. She loves and supports them. Leave out sports and she'd be considered a champion of trans rights. But once you put sports in there she all of a sudden becomes a bigoted hate monger.

That is total BS and unfair

Last edited:
It really is the same with a lot of issues anymore. I have a cousin that is married to a minister at a mega church. He is an awesome guy and really epitomizes to me what a Christian is supposed to be. I really think he is incapable of 'hate'. He and I disagree on issues with gay people but I have never heard him speak a hateful word in the nearly 20 years I've known him. But there are probably people that would call him a hate monger. Nope, most loving person you'll ever meet.

My question is. When do the American people stand up and declare we won’t stand for the corruption anymore? Not only do we have financial bribery, election fraud, pay to play run rampant. Now we are learning of the cover up of sexual predators. Hunter is probably just the tip
of the iceberg. Are we as Americans just too comfortable to ever do anything about it?

Reactions: vhcat70 and exemjr
My question is. When do the American people stand up and declare we won’t stand for the corruption anymore? Not only do we have financial bribery, election fraud, pay to play run rampant. Now we are learning of the cover up of sexual predators. Hunter is probably just the tip
of the iceberg. Are we as Americans just too comfortable to ever do anything about it?
There are people still rotting in a DC jail for standing up on Jan 6.

The answer is yes. People are fat, dumb, and lazy. The government has made it so.

And I'm not picking a fight here, but what do you expect people to do exactly?

Vote? lol. Yeah.

Fight? Fat people with multiple diseases and old people do not fight. Even if they did they would loose badly. The days of fighting in the "field" are over. Not to mention that there has never been a revolution that developed without a "noble" of some sort leading the cause. That includes the French Revolution.

There is one way, but it is the nuclear option and will be utterly the most awful thing most people ever experience in life. There is also no way to know how it plays out.

So, what's the way?

The answer is yes. People are fat, dumb, and lazy. The government has made it so.

Vote? lol. Yeah.

Fight? Fat people with multiple diseases and old people do not fight. Even if they did they would loose badly. The days of fighting in the "field" are over. Not to mention that there has never been a revolution that developed without a "noble" of some sort leading the cause. That includes the French Revolution.

There is one way, but it is the nuclear option and will be utterly the most awful thing most people ever experience in life. There is also no way to know how it plays out.

So, what's the way?
I agree with you. I don’t know except to say I think America as we have known it isn’t long for this world. It’s been a good run.

Vote? lol. Yeah.

So, what's the way?

i believe it’s up to individuals/ families- to absolutely know what their red lines are -
those things you can’t allow to happen without a fight

don’t expect an organized or effective anti-communist / NWO movement

Vote? lol. Yeah.

So, what's the way?
Secession. Cut the cancer off the body.

Bill Barr was in on it, they all know it too, his pay off is this book he's pumping.

I'd like for one interviewer to ask him if the DOJ looked into the fraud allegations, how did they determine that the voting machines connected to the internet was no big deal, and definitely not worth making public?
Barr said right out of the box that Epstein killed himself. That’s all you need to know about him. He’s a liar and a protector of the deep state.

Last edited:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT