How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
k5ZisL.gif

We are going to be in a legal shitstorm with this election. Virginia, Florida, Colorado, Pennsylvania...where else?

Trump's odds have really moved in the last couple of hours. I was able to bet on him at +450 and +430 yesterday, then this morning they had moved down to +390. Current odds are +580. Wish I had waited.

There's about 200 Trump signs in my yard and neighboring yards. We have a 30,000+ traffic count.

I did see my first Louisville Hillary signs though. Near Bellarmine. Saw 3 of them.

Pretty strong indication from the locals here that Trump will take Tennessee. Keep that in the Political Thread because it's not public yet. Inside stuff.
I assume you are being sarcastic? Her chances of taking Tennessee are much, much less than that the UK football team taking Tennessee on Saturday- in fact, we have a much better chance because any chance is better than zero.

Infusing some 190-proof Everclear with apples and cinnamon for a new recipe .. Might say "eff it" and pour the Everclear.. In my eyes.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Terry McAulliffe will be lucky if he's not lynched or thrown in jail in the next few days. Virginia is going to be a mess.

Pretty strong indication from the locals here that Trump will take Tennessee. Keep that in the Political Thread because it's not public yet. Inside stuff.
I told my wife but don't worry, she's one of us. No way she'd put it on her private facebook server.

Reactions: WettCat
More exit polls.

CNN EXIT POLL
Most important:
Change 38%
Experience 22%
Judgment 22%
Cares about me 15%

CwxjlgkXcAAv-z1.jpg

Very good news! He wins all the "change" votes and most of the "cares about me" votes. She wins on experience. You'd think she wins on judgment, but the emails might mean that it's close for people who considered that the most important.

Where did I say democrats have minorities best interest? The Democratic Party doesn't care about minorities. They just want their votes.

My apologies. You got your panties in a wad so I assume I had hurt some feelings, therefore making you..ya know.
Back to my initial point, Trump isn't status quo. Yes he is filthy stinking rich and elite, but he isn't one of the Washington insiders...that was my point.

truce? :beer:

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT