• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha

FIMPloCUcAQ8Kqj

I think JD Vance, Josh Mandel and Moreno are all running for Portman's seat.
Yep. Peter Thiel donated $15M to Vance campaign.

I think Jane Timken will prevail. Been big Trump supporter for a long time & they're close.

Have seen Mike Gibbons ads. Make him seem like he's running for Ohio State football coach.

Not that I have a vote, but like Moreno.

That could happen right here in the US. People are straight up freaked out and crazy. Mass Psychosis indeed.

Why the hell would we close the border? If anything we need to open it up more to make up for the lack of workers for all the available jobs in fast food and construction needed for the booming economy. We need more immigrants, not less.
I really hope your posts are just weak assed troll posts and you are not really this f*cking stupid. There are a ton of people in this country who are simply not working because they get free money. We all know some, so don't try to deny it. Maybe you are one of them?

The meat monopoly is very real. If FJB would actually break the monopolies I would be 100% behind this, but we all know he is just trying to get his 10% for the big guy. This will raise prices further.

Last edited:
Wow.

https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/12...ing-leads-to-international-food-shortage.html

What is behind China’s Massive Hoarding of over 1/2 of the world’s grain output​

China is reportedly holding a stockpile of maize and other grains that account for more than half of the world’s yield. This has led to fluctuations in food prices around the world, pushing countries into famine.

As per data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, China is projected to have 60 percent of the world’s rice reserves, 69 percent of maize, and 51 percent of wheat by the first half of the 2022 crop year.

The prices of wheat and corn have been rising sharply in China. This has raised questions about the safety of China’s food supply. The country continues to depend largely on grain imports and is still recovering from disruptions in agricultural processes due to natural disasters. China’s purchasing volume of summer harvests of wheat, which is the most widely used grain in Chinese households, has also declined.

According to China’s National Food and Strategic Reserves Administration, the country’s state grain reserve system bought 41 million tons of fresh wheat from June 1 to July 31, a decline of 17.2 percent from last year.

Qin Yuyun is in charge of grain reserves at the National Food and Strategic Reserves Administration. He has strongly denied that China is facing a domestic shortage of wheat.

“Our wheat stockpiles can meet demand for one and a half years. There is no problem whatsoever about the supply of food,” he said.

Over the past five years, China’s imports of soybean, wheat, and maize spiraled up 12 times; a five-fold spike was observed in the imports of beef, pork, dairy, and fruit.

More and more Chinese are giving up on farming as a profession. The increasing toxicity of the soil, low returns, and declining crop yields are factors that have contributed to making agriculture nonviable for many people.

Consequently, the population from the rural areas of China started migrating to urban areas in search of a higher quality of life. The production of wheat and other grains as well as the volume of land being utilized for agriculture has dipped sharply since 2015.

Currently, China cannot meet its citizens’ demand for high-quality food products by producing them domestically alone. To resolve this issue and at least temporarily avoid a food crisis, the country has no other option but to import large volumes of food grains and hoard them. The communist regime’s strategy has led to skyrocketing global food prices.

Chinese are now struggling with the surging prices of vegetables. The prices of spinach, broccoli, and cucumbers have gone up two-fold since early October. It’s cheaper to buy pork than vegetables.

Beijing’s target to achieve self-sufficiency in the production of meat and quality meat products is also another factor behind the stockpiling of food grains.

According to an announcement made by the agriculture ministry as part of its food security goals, China aims to soon produce 85 percent of its beef and mutton demand, 95 percent of pork, and 70 percent of dairy.

“Imports of feed grain are likely to remain high for the foreseeable future as China begins to prioritize domestic production of meat and dairy,” Darin Friedrichs, the co-founder of the China-based agriculture information service provider, told Bloomberg.

Here is your bombshell news on the Whistleblower being a political hack.

“Although the ICIG’s preliminary review found ‘some indica of an arguable political bias on the part of the Complainant in favor of a rival political candidate,’ the ICIG concluded that the complaint’s allegations nonetheless appeared credible,” the opinion said.
According to the ICIG, “statements made by the president during the call could be viewed as soliciting a foreign campaign contribution in violation of campaign-finance laws.”
271257533_287476120026301_7431702463588911169_n.jpg

What percentage of people die every day in car wrecks? Does that mean you should ignore your seat belt and refuse to wear it?
That is what your logic dictates by downplaying the importance of the vaccine.
First of all we have decades of data to support the effectiveness of seatbelts.

Second, even with that proof of data, I don’t think wearing a seatbelt should be a law. Me wearing a seatbelt only effects my well being.

Seatbelt laws make no sense. Why do I have to wear a seatbelt even while driving in a car that is rated as one of the safest cars on the road, while it’s legal for someone to ride a motorcycle?

Also just to be clear, I wear a seatbelt every time I do get in a car. Because I do believe they work. But if someone chooses not to wear a seatbelt, they’ve done their own risk assessment and they shouldn’t get a ticket for it.

Seatbelt laws are one of the dumber laws we have.

Translation: Your life insurance premium is about to go way up.

Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64​

https://www.thecentersquare.com/ind...cle_71473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html

The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers in the state.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

First of all we have decades of data to support the effectiveness of seatbelts.

Second, even with that proof of data, I don’t think wearing a seatbelt should be a law. Me wearing a seatbelt only effects my well being.

Seatbelt laws make no sense. Why do I have to wear a seatbelt even while driving in a car that is rated as one of the safest cars on the road, while it’s legal for someone to ride a motorcycle?

Also just to be clear, I wear a seatbelt every time I do get in a car. Because I do believe they work. But if someone chooses not to wear a seatbelt, they’ve done their own risk assessment and they shouldn’t get a ticket for it.

Seatbelt laws are one of the dumber laws we have.
As with your vaccine rationale....this logic is just as flawed. When people are in an accident, the absence of a seatbelt can greatly increase the risk of injury and hospitalization. If large numbers of the population are injured regularly, this increases the cost of health insurance as well as car insurance for all of us. It also places an increased burden on our healthcare industry. Those costs don't just magically disappear. They are passed on to the rest of us that use our brains for something other than a Covid incubator and an airbag.

Majority of car accidents are within a five mile radius of your home....Science and facts.
https://www.truscellolaw.com/blog/2021/03/car-accidents-happen-home/

Did you really just post a link to the Law Office of Deborah M. Truscello?

Also, not a shocker that accidents would occur on the roads you drive everyday, multiple times of day...instead of 5 hours away...most people aren't truck drivers, of course the likeliness of accidents occur closer to home.

And I was just joking around with our resident Dookie...no one was talking to you.

I bet you put your seat belt on even when your just going to the mailbox you whiny little sh-t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT