POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After reading that letter the world has to wonder if Trump has a brain aneurysm.

Dear Kim,
I love you so much but it's me and we have to call off this salacious relationship. I hate your ****ing face and will beat your ass if you say one more bad word. Thanks for all the good times we had, please keep in touch. Watch the skies mother****er, bombs a comin.
P.S. we can still have late night sex romps, if your extra good Ivanka will join in
d0n9rns0ac981.jpg

So fake. IF your implication were true, it would be cover to cover just like Russiagate was.

Oh, wait. Russiagate was fake too.

IF DJT were involved in sex trafficking, then throw the book at him. I have no problem with that. (That is called "being principled". I dont suggest you try it without supervision, it may hurt your feelings... and you cant handle that.)

Now, your turn ... when it is proven that China Joe and the other Dims were involved, what will you say??

Oh, one more thing, you didnt even answer my question (who was named as "consumers" in the trial?)
3rd attempt ... waiting for @jameslee32 denouncement of any prominent lib involved with or potentially involved with child trafficking... (Roberts, China Joe, Slick Willie...)

Its awful we are at a point where the public doesnt care . AOC could Dress up as a man at that party , lick some girls tits , and the voters of New York will send her safely back to her ivory tower . Our country is going down fast .

Also watched the Netflix series " filthy rich " about J Epstein .. man that was some gross shit . Dude got away with it for years and years as dozens of 14-15 year went to police .. time after time . Entirely sad . Hard to believe not a single parent stepped in. And also IF .. IF the flight records are correct not a single girl on that show , and there were many , said Bill Clinton was definitely getting " massages " also .

Also watched the Netflix series " filthy rich " about J Epstein .. man that was some gross shit . Dude got away with it for years and years as dozens of 14-15 year went to police .. time after time . Entirely sad . Hard to believe not a single parent stepped in. And also IF .. IF the flight records are correct not a single girl on that show , and there were many , said Bill Clinton was definitely getting " massages " also .
Everyone knew just like everyone knew about Harvey Weinstein. They don't care.

This country is so far beyond corrupt and needs an enema.

Name to watch: Bernie Moreno for Ohio Senate.

Will be a tough battle for sure but he's basically a Trump clone: legal immigrant, build the wall etc type who looks pretty conservative.

He owned Ft Mitchell Mercedes a few years ago IIRC.

Will be a tough battle for sure but he's basically a Trump clone: legal immigrant, build the wall etc type who looks pretty conservative.

And J D Vance as well

This came across my feed today. Look at this novel of an apology Patton Oswald writes for the horrific act of.... *checks notes* taking a photo with Dave Chapelle. The pain he must have caused the LGBT community must be like no pain ever experienced before.

He's been running ads for 2 or 3 months now. Haven't seen any for anyone else.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

This came across my feed today. Look at this novel of an apology Patton Oswald writes for the horrific act of.... *checks notes* taking a photo with Dave Chapelle. The pain he must have caused the LGBT community must be like no pain ever experienced before.
Actors are whores and have always been. They will do and say anything to get in the industry and stay in the industry. They will adopt whatever belief that benefits them. They're the phoniest and often, the dumbest people. For every Gary Oldman (an incredible performer and intelligent man), you have 1,000 morons who barely got through high school if at all.

They will throw anyone under the bus if it keeps them in the industry. They're terrified of losing the fame and the roles.

The Rock is an example of a Hollywood whore. I've always been a big fan but he has become an absolute wank when it comes to keeping the Hollywood gravy train rolling. The guy who once spoke at the RNC Convention in 2000 decides to adopt the woke culture- has to come out and denounce the Under Armor CEO for not hating Trump and calling him an "asset." He puts on this big show for social media where he does a monologue for BLM "Where is our leader?" Endorsing Biden when literally, no one was asking for his opinion on politics. The pandering to China.

A virus that kills less than 1 percent of people that get it...that kills not even 1/10th of 1 percent of people who get it under 40 is...*checks Sammie's notes*...Russian Roulette.
What percentage of people die every day in car wrecks? Does that mean you should ignore your seat belt and refuse to wear it?
That is what your logic dictates by downplaying the importance of the vaccine.

What percentage of people die every day in car wrecks? Does that mean you should ignore your seat belt and refuse to wear it?
That is what your logic dictates by downplaying the importance of the vaccine.
Fauci just admitted that most of the 'deaths' counted as covid deaths were actually 'with' covid, not 'from' covid.

Try again, failure.

Why the hell would we close the border? If anything we need to open it up more to make up for the lack of workers for all the available jobs in fast food and construction needed for the booming economy. We need more immigrants, not less.
My God you're dense.

He's talking about unvaccinated illegals, you freaking IDIOT.

He founded FMM & sold it to Jeff Wyler like 4 years ago. Like a 3-4 miles drive from my house.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT