POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First of all we have decades of data to support the effectiveness of seatbelts.

Second, even with that proof of data, I don’t think wearing a seatbelt should be a law. Me wearing a seatbelt only effects my well being.

Seatbelt laws make no sense. Why do I have to wear a seatbelt even while driving in a car that is rated as one of the safest cars on the road, while it’s legal for someone to ride a motorcycle?

Also just to be clear, I wear a seatbelt every time I do get in a car. Because I do believe they work. But if someone chooses not to wear a seatbelt, they’ve done their own risk assessment and they shouldn’t get a ticket for it.

Seatbelt laws are one of the dumber laws we have.
Yes!! I still believe seatbelts laws are unconstitutional honestly.

FIMtN_yX0AE_vtU

This came across my feed today. Look at this novel of an apology Patton Oswald writes for the horrific act of.... *checks notes* taking a photo with Dave Chapelle. The pain he must have caused the LGBT community must be like no pain ever experienced before.
Oswalt is such a douche nozzle and as funy as a kidney stone

Social media is not free speech you damn lunatics. You are still free to walk out of your trailer and scream you conspiracy bullshit to your neighbors because that is free speech. Social media is a business and they get to decide who their customers are. That's called capitalism. Pretty much the only time I see any tweets is in this board so I give no ****s about it.
271244339_3227702680780958_1914594207775847022_n.jpg

Yes!! I still believe seatbelts laws are unconstitutional honestly.
Seat belt laws were never about personal safety. It was about protecting insurance companies who lobbied for those laws. The government doesn't give two shits about the Average Joe. They do, however, love taking money from lobbyists to do what they want them to do.

Not a chance. My gunS keeps me and my family far safer than your little shot.
Depends on if you're up against a home invasion or in the hospital with Covid....unless you plan on curing yourself by shooting your doctor, the vax is the better shot.

Depends on if you're up against a home invasion or in the hospital with Covid....unless you plan on curing yourself by shooting your doctor, the vax is the better shot.

Also, I’ve been twice infected with Covid, have a round of Ivermectin on standby just in case, and a house full of guns. I’m far more likely to die from a home invasion, so I’ll stick with the guns over your jab.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT