POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are you rednecks going to do now that the White House is starting a new push to get everyone to wear masks? Let me guess. It's a super duper deep state bill gates conspiracy. And Trump is playing 8D chess by engaging with them. Trump's advisors have finally gotten through his thick brainless head that he will lose horribly if he keeps trying to just pretend Covid doesn't exist.
5gm5pbleaa981.png

As with your vaccine rationale....this logic is just as flawed. When people are in an accident, the absence of a seatbelt can greatly increase the risk of injury and hospitalization. If large numbers of the population are injured regularly, this increases the cost of health insurance as well as car insurance for all of us. It also places an increased burden on our healthcare industry. Those costs don't just magically disappear. They are passed on to the rest of us that use our brains for something other than a Covid incubator and an airbag.
Okay mr science and facts, can you tell me how many young and healthy people are packing up hospitals because of Covid?

Also again if this is the route you want to take, I hope you’re spending your free time outside of your local McDonald’s with signs saying we need to close down all fast food places. The biggest killer in this country every year has ties with obesity. So if we should based laws on how much they pack up our hospitals, fast food chains, soda companies, every other food and dessert company that packs their products full of sugars and preservatives should be outlawed immediately.

But that’s right I forgot, being overweight is healthy and beautiful…

First of all we have decades of data to support the effectiveness of seatbelts.

Second, even with that proof of data, I don’t think wearing a seatbelt should be a law. Me wearing a seatbelt only effects my well being.

Seatbelt laws make no sense. Why do I have to wear a seatbelt even while driving in a car that is rated as one of the safest cars on the road, while it’s legal for someone to ride a motorcycle?

Also just to be clear, I wear a seatbelt every time I do get in a car. Because I do believe they work. But if someone chooses not to wear a seatbelt, they’ve done their own risk assessment and they shouldn’t get a ticket for it.

Seatbelt laws are one of the dumber laws we have.

The fact that in some states you can ride a motorcycle with no helmet yet not drive without a seatbelt is ludicrous. I wear a seat belt every time I drive too, because they absolutely work. If you get in a serious wreck on a motorcycle with no helmet on, you're basically dead, right? Makes no sense.

ETA - I'm fine with seat belt laws - I think young new drivers who feel invincible would be less likely to wear them if not required by law, and they're the most likely to get into accidents.

BTW, my fully vaxxed DIL who works in a doctor's office tested posi. My son who works at Ford cannot work until he provides a negative test. Ford does not accept rapid test either. And yes, my son is vaxxed as well.

• Sad
Reactions: Lost In FL
Okay mr science and facts, can you tell me how many young and healthy people are packing up hospitals because of Covid?

Also again if this is the route you want to take, I hope you’re spending your free time outside of your local McDonald’s with signs saying we need to close down all fast food places. The biggest killer in this country every year has ties with obesity. So if we should based laws on how much they pack up our hospitals, fast food chains, soda companies, every other food and dessert company that packs their products full of sugars and preservatives should be outlawed immediately.

But that’s right I forgot, being overweight is healthy and beautiful…

I've tried that route with him. He is devoid of critical thinking skills.

How many believe if Trump had been involved and NAMED as a participant in Maxwells lil black book, would it have been sealed? If he had been involved in any way with that stuff the liberal left would be all over, it.
May have still been sealed to protect the elite/dems on it.....but rest assured....there would have been a 'leak'.

The fact that in some states you can ride a motorcycle with no helmet yet not drive without a seatbelt is ludicrous. I wear a seat belt every time I drive too, because they absolutely work. If you get in a serious wreck on a motorcycle with no helmet on, you're basically dead, right? Makes no sense.

ETA - I'm fine with seat belt laws - I think young new drivers who feel invincible would be less likely to wear them if not required by law, and they're the most likely to get into accidents.
I'm not taking sides against you, just an observation. I used to ride a lot. Imo without a helmet you have a better field of vision and can hear better. This lessens your chances for an accident. However, once you are in an accident, you are in a LOT more trouble without a helmet.

What are you rednecks going to do now that the White House is starting a new push to get everyone to wear masks? Let me guess. It's a super duper deep state bill gates conspiracy. And Trump is playing 8D chess by engaging with them. Trump's advisors have finally gotten through his thick brainless head that he will lose horribly if he keeps trying to just pretend Covid doesn't exist.

What's the effin point? Really, what is the point?

9e59407660f0000f.jpg
Yes that is pointless. I played saxophone in high school and any instrument with a mouthpiece that you blow into will have lots of droplets of saliva going into it. I really doubt they get trapped in there with all the potential exit points on the way through the instruments.

Some brass instruments like trumpets and trombones even have some little keys for blowing the spit out of the instrument. So if you are playing an instrument with your mouth you are probably way worse than a whole section of fans without masks.

Fyi....Covid killed two young people from the same family this week in the Mt Washington community just south of Louisville. One was 18 and the other 24. Heather Stillwell and John Stillwell Jr. It's Russian Roulette. Prayers for their poor family.
Get vaccinated.
Couple quick questions. What were the comorbidities? Odds are high they were there. Had they been vaccinated?

I do. Once I decided to wear them, I pointedly did so till it was an unconscious effort. Like pushing the button to start the car. NBD. And why wouldn't I? Why wear them 99% of the time & not the rest?

same. When I was a little kid both my mom and my grandma wouldn't even start the car until we had our seatbelts on. The first thing I do when I get in my car is buckle up. It's just second nature to me at this point.

same. When I was a little kid both my mom and my grandma wouldn't even start the car until we had our seatbelts on. The first thing I do when I get in my car is buckle up. It's just second nature to me at this point.
Seems like it takes more mental effort to wear it sometimes than all the time. Maybe that's the point: to have a reason to be POed for having to wear them.

Someone posted the tweet earlier. I didn't know what to make of it. Satire twitter account? Fake? Real...but why?
Well.....it was real.
Must have had one too many when he/she thought that one up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT