How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WFZSXMkV59bJ.jpeg

Im sure a lot of people from a lot of different groups are breathing a sigh of relief about this.
Oh I dont think there was anyone breathing a sigh of relief. I think there are a good amount of people who didnt lose a second of sleep over this because they knew the outcome from the beginning. They knew once this all started this trial was going to only focus on Maxwell and once it was over everything would be sealed. Then they know that all major MSM will drop coverage of the case (they barely covered it to begin with). Social Medias will quiet any talk of this going forward and thats that.

Again we are talking about some of the most powerful people to have ever walked this earth that was involved with this sick crap. Not a chance in hell anything would come out and they all knew it. I dont think they were breathing a sigh of relief, I think most likely theyve been laughing their ass off seeing anyone who thought anything legit would come from this "trial" or any official "investigation"

Oh I dont think there was anyone breathing a sigh of relief. I think there are a good amount of people who didnt lose a second of sleep over this because they knew the outcome from the beginning. They knew once this all started this trial was going to only focus on Maxwell and once it was over everything would be sealed. Then they know that all major MSM will drop coverage of the case (they barely covered it to begin with). Social Medias will quiet any talk of this going forward and thats that.

Again we are talking about some of the most powerful people to have ever walked this earth that was involved with this sick crap. Not a chance in hell anything would come out and they all knew it. I dont think they were breathing a sigh of relief, I think most likely theyve been laughing their ass off seeing anyone who thought anything legit would come from this "trial" or any official "investigation"

You're probably right - considering the number of people this would have affected and their ranks in politicis/society/etc I'm sure the fix was in from the start.

because it hurts nobody to space them out. In a pandemic you do the most you can to mitigate not the bare minimum. Trumpsters to brain dead to understand that. Its also about setting an example. If Trump had started wearing a mask back in April then his sheep would also be wearing masks and not freaking out right now. People and institutions that exert influence should be smart about what they do and say.
zb24h5vf8i881.jpg

I just received an email from my mother’s assisted living facility.

They have shut down outside visitors due to 3 positive Covid cases (all residents). All residents are now being confined to their rooms.

My mother is dying, and is receiving Hospice care. I typically see her every day.

Now, they want her to die alone.

I am glad those vaccines worked out so well.

What was the line? Spend Christmas 2020 alone so you can see you family Christmas 2021.

How did that work out?
If she’s at assisted living, bring her home. Somebody’s home, somewhere where you are in charge.

Hospice will come to you. For her remaining days, hire a nurse or a sitter for her other needs.

They have shut down outside visitors due to 3 positive Covid cases (all residents). All residents are now being confined to their rooms.

My mother is dying, and is receiving Hospice care. I typically see her every day.

What was the line? Spend Christmas 2020 alone so you can see you family Christmas 2021.

How did that work out?

The word you’re looking for is reprisal. What it looks like remains to be seen but I hope it happens and soon.

How did that work out?

Wife’s grandmother passed away on Christmas Day last year in a nursing home under the same circumstances. 2 days prior, I calmly told the administrator he would deeply regret having ever met me if she died alone, and I meant it. He “snuck” us in for the next 2 days to be with her.

Looking back, I’m happy I did what I did, but I’m damn lucky I didn’t get arrested and wouldn’t advise someone else to do that. At some point you have to stand up for what’s right, consequences be damned. That was it for me.

How did that work out?

Yeah, bring her home if you can. Hospice can set it up.

You're probably right - considering the number of people this would have affected and their ranks in politicis/society/etc I'm sure the fix was in from the start.
Ya I mean this is the family business. Maxwell's dad was an intel agent. The list goes beyond just famous politicians and royalty. Again we're talking billionaires, high ups in tech, high ups in intel agencies, high ups in the courts and so on.

I mean just look at the first time Epstein went to jail. They had actual evidence of over 40 underaged girls that he had been with. The final charge he was charged with from all that? A single count of solicitation of a prostitute. After enough noise was being made, the FBI began its own "investigation" and that was instantly shut down when Epstein agreed to a Non prosecution agreement. He was sentenced to "18 months in prison". But instead of going to a state prison, he went to a private wing at the local sheriff station. Where he was allowed to leave for 12 hours a day, 6 days a week for "work". His cell door was left unlocked and he only "served" 13 months.

That was able to happen because of all the inside connections he had. From that time until he was killed, the dude just made more and more connections. So ya no one was sweating bullets on this one. The outcome for this was well known for a long time.

These two were absolute scums, but they knew what they were doing. Epstein knew the sick crap these powerful people were into and he knew how to blackmail them. While Maxwell knew the kinds of people Epstein needed to involve himself with. The truly are evil genuses.

Last edited:
And that's where we disagree. What's paramount is that every vote is legit regardless if the powerless & downtrodden have to make an extra effort by their standards to vote. If these people can get welfare they can get an ID. If they can get to a soup kitchen they can get to a polling station. And "easy" doesn't mean someone else filling out the ballot as you supposedly want - LOL - and then them deciding whether to take it to be counted or not.
Okay ... fess up ... who hacked into VHs account?!? Warrior? My money is on you...

VH, there are a couple of things we must agree to disagree, but you fing nailed this one.

Do people like this just dont get it? Do they really think the names arent known by the government? The deal isnt for her to tell names, they already know all the names. The deal is, what she gets so she doesnt tell the names.

I assume she will get a slap on the wrist (say 10 years). She will be able to get out on parole in 2 years. She may be originally sent to a big time prison, but that will only last a month or so before she gets moved to a cushy prison. She will be let out on "work programs" and crap like that. They have to put up a solid original act of her getting punished, but in reality let her off so she doesnt talk.

How did that work out?
Sorry to hear that, UKUGA.

As easy as humanly possible. Obviously security is a concern but participation in our democracy giving voice to the powerless and downtrodden is paramount. In Australia voting is mandatory and they have over 90% turnout every election.
So what happens to the 10% who don’t?

“security is a concern but…”
So participation is more important to you than security.

For something so important you can’t sacrifice one for the other. Security has to be the priority. If someone absolutely can’t find the means to vote, that’s on them. They can find the means to do whatever else they have to do to survive, voting certainly isn’t the most difficult life experience they will encounter.

Kinda hard to believe this ruse was so easily pulled off by them and the media... those 81 50 milliion idiots actually thought the whole reason we had the virus was because Trump couldn't stop it but they would

Well it will have taken a year, but he will stop it, by stopping all the bullshit that’s been shoved down our throats for the past two years. If all this shit would quit. Testing, mandates, stupid masking, forced jabs, counting cases and deaths as they should, denying viable and affordable alternative treatments and treating it like they do the flu or colds and letting life go on like it should, it will go away pronto.

Nope it’s JEJ. Voice of Darth Vader.

Hmmmmm. Google disagrees. I’ll have to check some other sources.

ETA - IMDB also says it’s Rhames.

I’ll keep digging.

ETA - Wikipedia also credits Rhames. We’ve got a full blown mystery here.

Last edited:

How did that work out?
Sorry to hear that my friend. Prayers up for you snd your family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT