POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emails suggesting Bernie was a plant? Reddit thinks so. Others speculate it's about running a clean campaign, which DNC/Clinton camp threw that shit out a long time ago.

Also look at leaked memo.

CweU1wNUoAA2x32.jpg:large

Last edited:
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Hillary has Jay Z doing concerts for her?

Well that turned me into a Clinton voter. Screw the issues, Hillary is cool because Jay Z says so.

I'm convinced now.

Hillary trying to drum up the black vote. She'll get them, not do a thing for the community, and will be back around for their vote in 2020. More entitlements, less jobs.

Par for the course.

Yeah, a lot of us would like a civil war if a career criminal who wants to turn us into the third world, is allowed to rule over us.

So yeah, STFU, Hillary supporter.

LMAO. you want to start a civil war over an election to keep us from becoming a 3rd world country. Are you in the special olympics? Shall I count the 3rd world countries that have gone into war over elections or do you want to admit your post was stupid and get it over with?

If you want people to die because you are butt hurt.......... jump off a bridge... the world doesnt need your radical hatred.

A sane person would wait 4 years and try again with the next election.

Last edited:
Grain of salt, TIFWIW, etc etc:

Interesting if true. Are there 72k more people in NV? Or just a higher percentage of people voting early?

Are these actual votes counted or just presumed that everyone voted based on party affiliation?

That's an awfully big difference from polling for a state with a pretty small population.

I assumed the dem primary was a sham when during the first debate Bernie said everyone should drop the email issue.

No legitimate contender would do that.
Besides being rigged against him, Bernie is a moron who had no idea how to win. The second he said that I knew he was not serious about winning. His supporters got taken for a ride.

Interesting if true. Are there 72k more people in NV? Or just a higher percentage of people voting early?

Are these actual votes counted or just presumed that everyone voted based on party affiliation?

That's an awfully big difference from polling for a state with a pretty small population.

No. just a lot of assumptions.

And wouldnt it make sense that as we grow more towarda an early/mail vote, more and more people take advantage?

Idiocracy is here. See Hill last night for reference.

I have a confession to make. In previous pages of this, and other, political threads, I was very critical of Trump. As a registered Independent, and regardless of what you all will inevitably claim about IND voters, I am truly an Independent. I try to always vote my conscience, and that has led me to vote both sides of the aisle, especially in the Prez election, many times.

However, this election has been the most mystifying to me. I went and voted here in Florida yesterday and I, honest to God, had no idea who I was voting for all the way and up until I filled out my ballot. That has never happened to me. I was fairly positive I was going to vote for Hillary b/c of my extreme distaste for The Donald.

However, and I haven't even told my friends and family at this point, you guys are truly my confessors--I voted for Trump. I am so sick and tired of Hillary's BS and all this stuff from the emails and the Foundation, I could not take it anymore. Maybe that is exactly what Putin wanted me to do. I don't care. As much as I dislike Trump, and I DISLIKE TRUMP, I cannot take another minute of Hillary and her Bullshit. If elected, the REPs are already warming up the impeachment crap, and it will be one scandal after another.

My final thought before I shaded the oval next to Trump was that at least the guy is who he is, and doesn't try to act like he is some savior of the little man while bilking them. He is a POS and will prolly embarrass the US If he is elected. But, maybe just maybe, he will actually stir things up in DC, which we all know is desperately needed.

For the first time ever in a Prez election, I felt kinda dirty for my vote. But, I would feel worse had I shaded the oval next to Clinton.

Confession Over. Thanks for the shoulder to cry on.

I really gave it to a lot of people in this thread about voting for Trump. Felt I should admit that I actually had been a hypocrite.

When I see Louis Farrakhan or Susan Sarandon belittle Obama and/or Hillary I smile. Then have to remind myself, I've never cared for nor approved anything either one of them has ever said until the last few days.....

Reactions: ymmot31
If they don't, they won't have to worry about term limits
Just saw on FOX that a Washington state representative said he won't cast his electoral vote for Trump. Smh

Also showed some dimwit registered rep saying he voted for hildawg because she was the lesser of two evils. SMFH

I have a confession to make. In previous pages of this, and other, political threads, I was very critical of Trump. As a registered Independent, and regardless of what you all will inevitably claim about IND voters, I am truly an Independent. I try to always vote my conscience, and that has led me to vote both sides of the aisle, especially in the Prez election, many times.

However, this election has been the most mystifying to me. I went and voted here in Florida yesterday and I, honest to God, had no idea who I was voting for all the way and up until I filled out my ballot. That has never happened to me. I was fairly positive I was going to vote for Hillary b/c of my extreme distaste for The Donald.

However, and I haven't even told my friends and family at this point, you guys are truly my confessors--I voted for Trump. I am so sick and tired of Hillary's BS and all this stuff from the emails and the Foundation, I could not take it anymore. Maybe that is exactly what Putin wanted me to do. I don't care. As much as I dislike Trump, and I DISLIKE TRUMP, I cannot take another minute of Hillary and her Bullshit. If elected, the REPs are already warming up the impeachment crap, and it will be one scandal after another.

My final thought before I shaded the oval next to Trump was that at least the guy is who he is, and doesn't try to act like he is some savior of the little man while bilking them. He is a POS and will prolly embarrass the US If he is elected. But, maybe just maybe, he will actually stir things up in DC, which we all know is desperately needed.

For the first time ever in a Prez election, I felt kinda dirty for my vote. But, I would feel worse had I shaded the oval next to Clinton.

I really gave it to a lot of people in this thread about voting for Trump. Felt I should admit that I actually had been a hypocrite.

I do not think youll be alone. but you made the right call!

At the end of the day, all independents should put as much time and thought into their vote, regardless of which outcome you end up with.

Seeing Rolling Stone found guilty of their BS rape story is fantastic. More media should be found liable for the garbage they do and say in promoting false stories.

As for the polls, we will see. No idea to know. Gotta hope that there aren't more ethically bankrupt retards out there that vote Hillary over the well being of this country.

Honestly, if Hillary wins, just wait for the inevitable all out civil war and hope for secession at some point. No way should those who want to save this country be forced to hand it over to a bunch of corrupt scumbags because they have more government dependent morons ready to eat up our tax dollars.
Lol. All out civil war. I love it.

Just saw on FOX that a Washington state representative said he won't cast his electoral vote for Trump. Smh

Also showed some dimwit registered rep saying he voted for hildawg because she was the lesser of two evils. SMFH

I linked an article about an electorate voter from washington saying he wouldnt vote for hillary. you sure you didnt see it wrong? besides no washington electorate voters will have to worry about voting trump

I have a confession to make.

However, and I haven't even told my friends and family at this point, you guys are truly my confessors--I voted for Trump.

Atrain, seriously, thanks for posting this. Although I was never going to vote for Hillary, for the longest time I was just going to abstain from voting until the Clinton BS piled up so high I elected to cast a vote against her. And I awkwardly pulled the Trump vote same as you.

But more importantly, let it not be lost: We've just witnessed a true miracle: someone actually changed their mind based on what they read on the internet!! It happened and we all witnesses.

giphy.gif

Well, subtract 1 electoral college vote from Hillary

http://www.nbc26.com/news/national/electoral-college-voter-said-he-will-nott-vote-for-clinton

I'm sure we can all pitch in to pay the 1000 dollar fine

See above.

Those who laugh at a civil war why do you do so? Because you think it's about this election?

If Trump wins am I to believe BLM will not RE-emerge? Or that the minorities that have been chasing and harassing trump supporters will just be happy?

There once was America and this isn't it, and Hilliary's plan is going to make America worse. I'm sorry you can't see it but you will soon enough.

Farrakhan has been pretty good for years IMHO. All talking heads have a bias to some degree and knowing his faith one should know his bias. But for about 5 years or so he is very accurate with his opinions on what is and has been going on.

His Khadafi stuff was eye opening and then it started getting more press and turned out to be accurate. Clowning Obama about his legacy was awesome!

I linked an article about an electorate voter from washington saying he wouldnt vote for hillary. you sure you didnt see it wrong? besides no washington electorate voters will have to worry about voting trump
I guess I heard it wrong. Only link I can find, agrees with you.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
I know civil war sounds completely insane. But could you ever imagine Hillary vs Trump? Could you ever imagine Bill rape being brought up at actual presidential debates? Our world is insane right now, and I'm not sure how the winner peacefully walks it back starting Nov 9.

Is BLM / ISIS / intellectuals and media claiming Trump is literally Hitler just going to shut up and go away if Trump wins? Nope.
Are the Trump voters who feel disenfranchised, think Clinton is literally Satan, and think everything is rigged just going to shut up and go away if Hillary wins? Nope.

Nov 9 is terrifying.

Back when he won the nomination, I was planning to vote for Trump, but I changed my mind after watching him a lot closer. I like a lot of things he's for, but IMO, he's just too dangerous.

I am never sure who is going to win. Precinct's in Philly go 100 percent Democrat with 100 percent voter turnout. Minnesota election officials find 1000 ballots in trunk of a car and all 1000 are marked for Al Franken, and media does not bat an eye.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT