POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very clear this is a major chasm between the FBI rank and file and the DOJ leadership. I think those reports of widespread resignations were true.

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO
Fox just showed a list of people that were alive when the Cubs won their last World Series. Surprisingly, they didn't include Hillary. I could've sworn I heard her say she tried to let that billy goat in.

Reactions: WettCat
You sure he's with her?
He's not really with her, but he is indeed a NeverTrump guy and one of the most prominent and vocal about it. He goes after Clinton with a vengeance, and is not much easier on Trump. It would be nice if Clinton had to deal with malcontents from the left as much as Trump has to deal with it from the supposed right.

It's what I've been saying along. Looks like Trump is gonna put Hillary in jail.
Capture_11_02.jpg

This may well be the final result- unless more youknowwhat hits the fan and she is hit by a landslide.

He's not really with her, but he is indeed a NeverTrump guy and one of the most prominent and vocal about it. He goes after Clinton with a vengeance, and is not much easier on Trump. It would be nice if Clinton had to deal with malcontents from the left as much as Trump has to deal with it from the supposed right.
Shapiro is a conservative. He feels Trump is not. He shouldn't have to support someone just because the Republicans nominated him. He was a Cruz guy, which I find odd.

Bret Baier saying that an FBI source told him "at least 5" foreign actors hacked Hillary's server and that there's a "99% chance" they would push for an indictment.

It feels like we've had more FBI leaks in the past 10 days than we have during most 4-year administrations. This is surreal.

isn't there some hide-out society in Texas that Obama could have them attack to get everybody's mind off of all this? I mean, what's a brother gotta do for a random religious cult these days?

WTC 02/26/93 + 7 years, 11 months Clintonian do-nothingness
Waco 02/28/93 + 51 days

a few snips:

"In our imperfect world, most will understand the dilemma before FBI Director James Comey: Would it be more damaging for the country, FBI and personal reputation to actively intervene in the election by indicting Mrs. Clinton or to passively intervene in the election by giving her a pass?"

"What a mess. It pays to recall that the federal machinery trying so hard to give her a pass is the same federal machinery that writes millions of rules for the rest of us. It doesn’t give us a pass."

"Mrs. Clinton’s every plan involves only complicating America’s life with more rules, more legal pitfalls for citizens, more mandates for business."

"With Mrs. Clinton, as with Mr. Obama, a voter naturally struggles to understand what the overarching vision is. There isn’t one. They exist to deliver the wish-list of Democratic lobby groups for more power over the people of the United States. Period."

Will not let me read article, any suggestions? (And signing up for the WSJ isn't one of them....)

The way you do it is to google or bing search the article name, when you are redirected by a search engine you bypass the paywall and just get advertisements... usually

Reactions: WettCat
For this election, I think where people put their money may be more accurate than what they polls have to say. Per this betting odds, Hillary still is over 65% chance of winning. But the change over the past few days is significant. I also wonder how they handle the bet if she drops out---do they cancel the bet or does it default Trump as the winner.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/writeup/election_betting_odds.html

Wett,I don't think she is the favorite. She may have been. But people are going to feel guilty voting in a heinous criminal. Someone seriously has no soul if they choose that abomination.

We got aprox 5 solid days for the good guys to right this injustice.

Reactions: screwduke1
Very clear this is a major chasm between the FBI rank and file and the DOJ leadership. I think those reports of widespread resignations were true.
NYT:
WASHINGTON — Federal agents were still cataloging the classified information from Hillary Rodham Clinton’s personal email server last week when President Obama went on television and played down the matter.

“I don’t think it posed a national security problem,” Mr. Obama said Sunday on CBS’s “60 Minutes.” He said it had been a mistake for Mrs. Clinton to use a private email account when she was secretary of state, but his conclusion was unmistakable: “This is not a situation in which America’s national security was endangered.”

Those statements angered F.B.I. agents who have been working for months to determine whether Mrs. Clinton’s email setup did in fact put any of the nation’s secrets at risk, according to current and former law enforcement officials.

NYT:
WASHINGTON — Federal agents were still cataloging the classified information from Hillary Rodham Clinton’s personal email server last week when President Obama went on television and played down the matter.

“I don’t think it posed a national security problem,” Mr. Obama said Sunday on CBS’s “60 Minutes.” He said it had been a mistake for Mrs. Clinton to use a private email account when she was secretary of state, but his conclusion was unmistakable: “This is not a situation in which America’s national security was endangered.”

Those statements angered F.B.I. agents who have been working for months to determine whether Mrs. Clinton’s email setup did in fact put any of the nation’s secrets at risk, according to current and former law enforcement officials.
I really, REALLY hate that man with all my heart.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
If I had a 100% guarantee she would be indicted and impeached within the first 6 months of taking office if elected, I would vote for her in a heartbeat. TS.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Curious to see if Clinton campaign rallies go on as planned and are any celebrities, third-parties, local politicians, etc. doing a last minute no-show. Interesting to see if she is able to keep her troops and supporters in place.

Is Bernie still on board? Read where Warren and Michelle deleted twitter, etc.

My pipe dream is if elected, Trump never really wanted to be POTUS so he just appoints competent people to do all the work for him.

Competent qualified people hired on merit. Not the Goldman Sachs C Suite and largest donors.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
If I had a 100% guarantee she would be indicted and impeached within the first 6 months of taking office if elected, I would vote for her in a heartbeat. TS.
B/c you don't ****ing get it. Cuck.

Yes, let's spend ALL that money on an unnecessary and foreseen impeachment and fill the H with her cabinet just to appease your GD ego. Brilliant.

This is actually what I've always felt was the main impetus behind Ryan and other Republicans weak support of Trump, get hrc elected so they could raise all hell against her in the house...

Hillary's not going to jail. Even if she loses the election (50/50 at this point IMO), Obama will pardon her.
Even more of a reason not to make asinine wishes of impeachment after election.

You give that bitch an inch and she'll manufacture a mile with it, not to mention the reach and scope of her admin in the meantime.

I worry about some of you.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT