How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
I understand it. He's saying there must be more fodder to throw from both sides and no one is moving b/c they are waiting to "trump" the other with respective info. He means nobody wants to go first b/c both partied want to be the second to release.

Expect my bill within the week.
No thanks, we have one Bill on here already.

Notice how everyone, including here, is waiting for confirmation?

If it were sources against trump, all msm outlets would be running it as fact and dems nationwide would be dancing in the streets.

Big difference.

But I do wish you'd drop the facade and admit you're with her.

it's just more of the same

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Not to sound callous... but the timing is uncanny, right?

If you had cop murders by racist psycho in the Dem deflection pool, collect your prize at the door.
And there was an almost audible sigh of relief from the left when they found out it was a white guy.

Reactions: WettCat
Why is it hard for you to detect sarcasm?

Need to fine tune my sarcasm detector.
83936-sarcasm-detector-gif-Simpsons-gxCW.gif

But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:
  • Money laundering
  • Child exploitation
  • Sex crimes with minors (children)
  • Perjury
  • Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
  • Obstruction of justice
  • Other felony crimes

That ^? Not real?

Guess not, it says "sources" not NYPD.
Everything in the Paddock is true you know.

Earnings for NYT down 95.7%, which evidently BEAT expectations.

Can't wait for their bankruptcy.

I wouldn't hold my breath. Dividends don't tell the story. They're still hanging in there and turning a profit:

Adjusted operating profit, the company’s preferred method for assessing performance, fell to $39 million, from $48 million in the same quarter a year earlier. - NYT Link

---

Total revenues for the third quarter of 2016 decreased 1.0 percent to $363.5 million from $367.4 million in the third quarter of 2015. Circulation revenues increased 3.0 percent, while advertising revenues declined 7.7 percent and other revenues increased 1.0 percent.

Third-quarter 2016 results included the following special items:

A $2.9 million ($1.8 million after tax or $.01 per share) charge in connection with the streamlining of the Company’s international print operations (consisting of severance costs).

A $5.0 million ($3.0 million after tax or $.02 per share) gain in connection with an ongoing arbitration matter related to a multiemployer pension plan.

There were no special items in the third quarter of 2015. - NYT Third Quarter Press Release Link

I just looked at the headline scrolling across Thomson One, didn't bother to dig deeper.

Can't wait to see what this election cycle does to the media stocks... now there's a sector that needs to have the swamp drained.

this shows just what a phony P.O.S. that Bill Clinton is. Hillary is just as low down & phony as Bill is. If i would have been dumb enough to have voted for Bill Clinton & then seen this video, i would
hang my head in shame. This is a perfect example of what the Clintons are all about.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
Weiner checks into sex rehab to prepare his defense. Team Clinton know about him sexting minors going back to 2011 yet they did nothing.
  • In September we revealed how the out-of-control Weiner was sexting with a 15-year-old high school girl
  • Weiner, 51, sent bare-chested photos of himself to the underage girl and told her that he woke up 'hard' after thinking about her
  • In one particularly lewd message, he told the teen: 'I would bust that tight p***y so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week'
  • Police and child protective services investigations were launched and the FBI took their shared laptop - leading to Clinton bombshell
  • Hillary’s staffers knew as early as 2011 that Anthony Weiner had been messaging anpther underage girl, but they did nothing about it
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...igation-wife-Huma-Abedin-Hillary-Clinton.html

Last edited:
Reactions: TopCatCal
I am surprised Hillary can even get up to go campaign at this point. That said, interesting in how she quoted Michelle Obama about "when they go low, you go high". Her rallies (if you want to call them that) are now all Trump bashing events.

She is toast and I am getting great enjoyment seeing her miserable life and others in her circle being taken down piece by piece now.

Sure, an American Islamic one born in NY. Parents that enter legally can apparently have wacko radicalized American kids also. Who knew?

So what. He's a radical muslim murderer. Rationalize and minimize all you want James. He was a follower of radical islam. The LGBT community in orlando are now protecting themselves against another radical islam terror attack. We saw a HUGE increases of the LGBT community getting concealed weapons here.

Some blacks have become notorious for false flag race hoaxes in the last couple of years. Anyone who thinks a white person did that is a total moron. In actuality, whites go out of their way to avoid conflict and stay out of black areas. I'm sorry it's not PC but it's true. Whites are also not obsessed with race like blacks.

Do we even have to name all of the race hoaxes the last two years?

Last edited:
Reactions: TopCatCal
kadzik.png

I will keep you all posted on confirmation and coverage!!!!!
yep, just saw that. So, an assistant attorney general gave the campaign chair of a presidential candidate under investigation by the FBI notice of next steps. That's not likely exactly kosher.

Somewhere, I'm certain Dan Rather is outraged by this.

Blacks have become notorious for false flag race hoaxes in the last couple of years. Anyone who thinks a white person did that is a total moron. In actuality, whites go out of their way to avoid conflict and stay out of black areas. I'm sorry it's not PC but it's true. Whites are also not obsessed with race like blacks.

Do we even have to name all of the race hoaxes the last two years?

I can remember back in the 90s when there were a few examples of black churches burning, don't know if the cause was ever determined. But Bill Clinton came forward and said stuff like "I remember as a boy, growing up in Hope, Arkansas and the number of black churches in the area being burned during those times" . . . and then he would go on to draw parallels between the two time periods so that the black community in the 1990s could know that he understood their suffering.

Problem was that asshole lied. He was taken to task. Researchers went to libraries, old newspapers, etc., and could find no evidence to support Bill Clinton's claims of church burnings for the period and location he had insisted.

She is toast.....
Maybe. This one is pretty hard to read. I have said for well over a year that Trump couldn't win a general election, and (I know this is a distinctly minority take on this forum) that of all the R potential candidates, Trump and Cruz were the two that just couldn't win. But I've also said that Hillary is a terrible candidate, and that the only thing she and Trump really have going for them is that they are against the other.

For the first time, I have a feeling he might pull this out. She is so bad. He is rallying. The FBI thing couldn't have been timed better, and may - may - make the difference in the end. Just a feeling that he might do it. I think this may be one of the very rare times when people say the polling isn't accurate and it turns out to be true - either because they are cooked or, much more likely, there's an element of Trump vote that they are just missing. Still, there's that infernal map to deal with, and the individual states, and his "very narrow path".

My gut tells me if it's close, she wins, and if he wins, the margin will be shocking......

Reactions: WettCat

this shows just what a phony P.O.S. that Bill Clinton is. Hillary is just as low down & phony as Bill is. If i would have been dumb enough to have voted for Bill Clinton & then seen this video, i would
hang my head in shame. This is a perfect example of what the Clintons are all about.
that's him in a nutshell. I really didn't mind his politics that much - or should I say, he turned out to be a better president than expected. So it wasn't that - it was this sort of phony stuff. he likes college hoops and Elvis, figured to be just my kind of guy - and I bet if you sat down with him for half an hour you'd like him. Still. The phoniness. The ruthlessness. And she is worse, my guess......

Just saw the updated Marquette Law School poll for Wisconsin - Clinton up 6%. If that holds, Trump is boned. Clinton will probably take Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan and North Carolina. There's just no path for Trump to get to 270.

If Trump got into office and actually told the FBI to do its job, and let the NYPD do its job, and it resulted in the entire Clinton syndicate going to jail, along with other top ranking government officials, not only would I start to carve his face in Mt. Rushmore, I'd start a fund to replace the Statue of Liberty with a giant statue of him grabbing Clinton by the pussy.

I can only dream of living in a banana republic where government officials are prosecuted for illegal activities just the same as the unwashed masses.

Just saw the updated Marquette Law School poll for Wisconsin - Clinton up 6%. If that holds, Trump is boned. Clinton will probably take Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan and North Carolina. There's just no path for Trump to get to 270.

No. She is not getting Florida. I don't know about the rest, but I'll cut off my scrotum if she wins Florida. Either that or she cheated. She did have a private meeting with the head of elections in florida.

Do.Not.Trust.The.Polls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT