Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my inbox this morning, from the Washington Post:

A big, dirty secret from Donald Trump's tax return has been exposed
We know a lot more about Trump's taxes. It's much worse than anyone thought

heh. Straight news there, just like we deserve. The Enquirer would be proud.....

Reactions: UK till Death
In my inbox this morning, from the Washington Post:

A big, dirty secret from Donald Trump's tax return has been exposed
We know a lot more about Trump's taxes. It's much worse than anyone thought

heh. Straight news there, just like we deserve. The Enquirer would be proud.....
[laughing]

Are you a masochist? :eek:

I can't imagine what getting daily emails from Jeff Bezos' blog would do to my BP.

This is astounding. Really. Podesta. When your opponent is "obviously right" - bring up the Hitler comparison. I'd really like for someone on the Right to say this in an email subsequently uncovered. It would certainly do the trick - we wouldn't be able to count the exploding heads on the left:

[laughing]

Are you a masochist? :eek:

I can't imagine what getting daily emails from Jeff Bezos' blog would do to my BP.
Has to be some vestige of Amazon Prime is all I can figure. I stopped reading the emails a few weeks ago, as the coverage got more comical. I do keep them however - you can scroll and merely by looking at the titles get the full picture, and if by some chance Clinton were to blow this thing, I'll have laughs for days.......

Has to be some vestige of Amazon Prime is all I can figure. I stopped reading the emails a few weeks ago, as the coverage got more comical. I do keep them however - you can scroll and merely by looking at the titles get the full picture, and if by some chance Clinton were to blow this thing, I'll have laughs for days.......
It'll be worth reading on November 9th at least. :D

Read this and apologize for your STUPID post, Jamo.
'We are losing control of the streets' Merkel's Germany descends into lawlessness

GERMAN Chancellor Angela Merkel is facing catastrophe over her failed migrant policy, according to a new report.

During the first six months of 2016, migrants committed 142,500 crimes, according to the Federal Criminal Police Office.

And Germany has been hit by a spate of horrendous violent crime including rapes, sexual and physical assaults, stabbings, home invasions, robberies, burglaries and drug trafficking.

Adding to the country's woes is the fact that thousands of people have gone missing after travelling there on invitation from Angela Merkel.

Germany took in more than 1.1million migrants in the past year and parts of the country are crippled with a lack of infrastructure.

Now the true reality is hitting home ahead of next year's elections as the far right surges in the polls threatening to topple the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) leader Mrs Merkel.

According to a report by the international policy council the Gatestone Institute, local police in many parts of the country admit that they are stretched to the limit.

The report states: "The rape of a ten-year-old girl in Leipzig, the largest city in Saxony, has drawn renewed attention to the spiralling levels of violent crime perpetrated by migrants in cities and towns across Germany.

"During the first six months of 2016, migrants committed 142,500 crimes, according to the Federal Criminal Police Office. This is equivalent to 780 crimes committed by migrants every day, an increase of nearly 40 per cent over 2015. The data includes only those crimes in which a suspect has been caught.

"Thousands of migrants who entered the country as 'asylum seekers' or 'refugees' have gone missing. They are, presumably, economic migrants who entered Germany on false pretences.

"Many are thought to be engaging in robbery and criminal violence."

According to Freddi Lohse of the German Police Union in Hamburg, many migrant offenders view the leniency of the German justice system as a green light to continue delinquent behaviour, says the report.

He said: "They are used to tougher consequences in their home countries.

"They have no respect for us."

Meanwhile a female police officer has admitted that officers are under attack and that the courts are a "joke."

In a new book, Tania Kambouri, a German police officer, said: "For weeks, months and years I have noticed that Muslims, mostly young men, do not have even a minimum level of respect for the police.

"When we are out patrolling the streets, we are verbally abused by young Muslims.

"There is the body language, and insults like 's*** cop' when passing by.

"If we make a traffic stop, the aggression increases ever further, this is overwhelmingly the case with migrants.

"It cannot be that offenders continue to fill the police files, hurt us physically, insult us, whatever, and there are no consequences.

"Many cases are closed or offenders are released on probation or whatever.

"Yes, what is happening in the courts today is a joke."

Migrants committed 208,344 crimes in 2015, according to a confidential police report leaked to Bild.

This figure represents an 80 per cent increase since 2014 and is equivalent to 570 crimes committed by migrants every day, or 23 crimes each hour, in 2015 alone.

The report added: "The growing sense of lawlessness is substantiated by an October 24 YouGov poll which found that 68 per cent of Germans believe that security in the country has deteriorated during the past several years.

"Nearly 70 per cent of respondents said they fear for their lives and property in German train stations and subways, while 63 per cent feel unsafe at large public events."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-worsens-as-Germany-descends-into-lawlessness
Well, that sure sounds like a success to me. Signed lib/dims

Decent story about Lexington's "skyrocketing" homeless student population. 200-400 surged to 1000+ in last couple years.

Christians are working with other private entities to address the problem.

That's the shit that sickens me. We will campaign on helping people across they globe while we can't help our own citizens. It's F'd up. I wouldn't give a shit if we had a strict govt policy that said "tough shit" but we have a government that is dedicated to stopping "bullying". I think we can tackle a more serious problem like homelessness ie lack of jobs, resources, society, etc....we are failing our own citizens.

Decent story about Lexington's "skyrocketing" homeless student population. 200-400 surged to 1000+ in last couple years.

Christians are working with other private entities to address the problem.

That's the shit that sickens me. We will campaign on helping people across they globe while we can't help our own citizens. It's F'd up. I wouldn't give a shit if we had a strict govt policy that said "tough shit" but we have a government that is dedicated to stopping "bullying". I think we can tackle a more serious problem like homelessness ie lack of jobs, resources, society, etc....we are failing our own citizens.
It's one of the things I like about Trump - America First. The first in a LONG time to address the immigration problem in a major way, address helping our veterans in a major way, stop dumping of products into our country, get rid of NAFTA, stronger trade deals in general, bring manufacturing jobs back, reduce corporate taxes to encourage US investments... ALL are America First plans.

BOMBSHELL ALERT

BREAKING BOMBSHELL: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury

New York Police Department detectives and prosecutors working an alleged underage sexting case against former Congressman Anthony Weiner have turned over a newly-found laptop he shared with wife Huma Abedin to the FBI with enough evidence “to put Hillary (Clinton) and her crew away for life,” NYPD sources told True Pundit.

NYPD sources said Clinton’s “crew” also included several unnamed yet implicated members of Congress in addition to her aides and insiders.

The NYPD seized the computer from Weiner during a search warrant and detectives discovered a trove of over 500,000 emails to and from Hillary Clinton, Abedin and other insiders during her tenure as secretary of state. The content of those emails sparked the FBI to reopen its defunct email investigation into Clinton on Friday.

But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

• Money laundering
  • Child exploitation
  • Sex crimes with minors (children)
  • Perjury
  • Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
  • Obstruction of justice
  • Other felony crimes
NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton.

“People are going to prison,” he said.

Meanwhile, FBI sources said Abedin and Weiner were cooperating with federal agents, who have taken over the non-sexting portions the case from NYPD. The husband-and-wife Clinton insiders are both shopping for separate immunity deals, sources said.

“If they don’t cooperate they are going to see long sentences,” a federal law enforcement source said.

NYPD sources said Weiner or Abedin stored all the emails in a massive Microsoft Outlook program on the laptop. The emails implicate other current and former members of Congress and one high-ranking Democratic Senator as having possibly engaged in criminal activity too, sources said.

Prosecutors in the office of US Attorney Preet Bharara have issued a subpoena for Weiner’s cell phones and travel records, law enforcement sources confirmed. NYPD said it planned to order the same phone and travel records on Clinton and Abedin, however, the FBI said it was in the process of requesting the identical records. Law enforcement sources are particularly interested in cell phone activity and travel to the Bahamas and other locations that sources would not divulge.

The new emails contain travel documents and itineraries indicating Hillary Clinton, President Bill Clinton, Weiner and multiple members of Congress and other government officials accompanied convicted pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein on his Boeing 727 on multiple occasions to his private island in the Bahamas, sources said. Epstein’s island has also been dubbed Orgy Island or Sex Slave Island where Epstein allegedly pimps out underage girls and boys to international dignitaries.

Both NYPD and FBI sources confirm based on the new emails they now believe Hillary Clinton traveled to the Bahamas as Epstein’s guest on at least six occasions, probably more when all the evidence is combed, sources said. Bill Clinton, it has been confirmed in media reports spanning recent years, that he too traveled with Epstein over 20 times to the island.

Laptop Also Unveiled More Classified, Top Secret Breaches

According to other uncovered emails, Abedin and Clinton both sent and received thousands of classified and top secret documents to personal email accounts including Weiner’s unsecured campaign web site which is managed by Democratic political consultants in Washington D.C.

Weiner maintained little known email accounts that the couple shared on the website anthonyweiner.com. Weiner, a former seven-term Democratic Congressman from New York, primarily used that domain to campaign for Congress and for his failed mayoral bid of New York City.

At one point, FBI sources said, Abedin and Clinton’s classified and top secret State Department documents and emails were stored in Weiner’s email on a server shared with a dog grooming service and a western Canadian bicycle shop.

However, Weiner and Abedin, who is Hillary Clinton’s closest personal aide, weren’t the only people with access to the Weiner’s email account. Potentially dozens of unknown individuals had access to Abedin’s sensitive State Department emails that were stored in Weiner’s email account, FBI sources confirmed.

FEC records show Weiner paid more than $92,000 of congressional campaign funds to Anne Lewis Strategies LLC to manage his email and web site. According to FBI sources, the D.C.-based political consulting firm has served as the official administrator of the anthonyweiner.com domain since 2010, the same time Abedin was working at the State Department. This means technically Weiner and Abedin’s emails, including top secret State Department emails, could have been accessed, printed, discussed, leaked, or distributed by untold numbers of personnel at the Anne Lewis consulting firm because they can control where the website and it emails are pointed, FBI sources said.

According to FBI sources, the bureau’s newly-minted probe into Clinton’s use and handling of emails while she served as secretary of state, has also been broadened to include investigating new revelations, including:

• Abedin forwarded classified and top secret State Department emails to Weiner’s email
  • Abedin stored emails, containing government secrets, in a special folder shared with Weiner warehousing over 500,000 archived State Department emails.
  • Weiner had access to these classified and top secret documents without proper security clearance to view the records
  • Abedin also used a personal yahoo address and her Clintonemail.com address to send/receive/store classified and top secret documents
  • A private consultant managed Weiner’s site for the last six years, including three years when Clinton was secretary of state, and therefore, had full access to all emails as the domain’s listed registrant and administrator via Whois email contacts.
Because Weiner’s campaign website is managed by the third-party consultant and political email guru, FBI agents are burdened with the task of trying to decipher just how many people had access to Weiner’s server and emails and who were these people. Or if the server was ever compromised by hackers, or other actors.

Abedin told FBI agents in an April interview that she didn’t know how to consistently print documents or emails from her secure Dept. of State system. Instead, she would forward the sensitive emails to her yahoo, Clintonemail.com and her email linked to Weiner.

Abedin said, according to FBI documents, she would then access those email accounts via webmail from an unclassified computer system at the State Dept. and print the documents, many of which were classified and top secret, from the largely unprotected webmail portals.

Clinton did not have a computer in her office on Mahogany Row at the State Dept. so she was not able to read timely intelligence unless it was printed out for her, Abedin said. Abedin also said Clinton could not operate the secure State Dept. fax machine installed in her Chappaqua, NY home without assistance.

Perhaps more alarming, according to the FBI’s 302 Report detailing its interview with Abedin, none of the multiple FBI agents and Justice Department officials who conducted the interview pressed Abedin to further detail the email address linked to Weiner. There was never a follow up, according to the 302 report.

But now, all that has changed, with the FBI’s decision to reopen the Clinton email investigation and the husband and wife seeking immunity deals to testify against Clinton and other associates about the contents of the laptop’s emails.

http://truepundit.com/breaking-bomb...ldren-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

Reactions: drawing_dead
Florida is one of the most trumpish states. Big tittiies, big mullets, big guns, football, old people, etc.

If he loses Colorado and NC, you know that's voter fraud. They are right there with Florida.

BOMBSHELL ALERT

BREAKING BOMBSHELL: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury

New York Police Department detectives and prosecutors working an alleged underage sexting case against former Congressman Anthony Weiner have turned over a newly-found laptop he shared with wife Huma Abedin to the FBI with enough evidence “to put Hillary (Clinton) and her crew away for life,” NYPD sources told True Pundit.

NYPD sources said Clinton’s “crew” also included several unnamed yet implicated members of Congress in addition to her aides and insiders.

The NYPD seized the computer from Weiner during a search warrant and detectives discovered a trove of over 500,000 emails to and from Hillary Clinton, Abedin and other insiders during her tenure as secretary of state. The content of those emails sparked the FBI to reopen its defunct email investigation into Clinton on Friday.

But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

• Money laundering
  • Child exploitation
  • Perjury
  • Obstruction of justice
  • Other felony crimes
NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton.

“People are going to prison,” he said.

Meanwhile, FBI sources said Abedin and Weiner were cooperating with federal agents, who have taken over the non-sexting portions the case from NYPD. The husband-and-wife Clinton insiders are both shopping for separate immunity deals, sources said.

“If they don’t cooperate they are going to see long sentences,” a federal law enforcement source said.

NYPD sources said Weiner or Abedin stored all the emails in a massive Microsoft Outlook program on the laptop. The emails implicate other current and former members of Congress and one high-ranking Democratic Senator as having possibly engaged in criminal activity too, sources said.

Prosecutors in the office of US Attorney Preet Bharara have issued a subpoena for Weiner’s cell phones and travel records, law enforcement sources confirmed. NYPD said it planned to order the same phone and travel records on Clinton and Abedin, however, the FBI said it was in the process of requesting the identical records. Law enforcement sources are particularly interested in cell phone activity and travel to the Bahamas and other locations that sources would not divulge.

The new emails contain travel documents and itineraries indicating Hillary Clinton, President Bill Clinton, Weiner and multiple members of Congress and other government officials accompanied convicted pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein on his Boeing 727 on multiple occasions to his private island in the Bahamas, sources said. Epstein’s island has also been dubbed Orgy Island or Sex Slave Island where Epstein allegedly pimps out underage girls and boys to international dignitaries.

Both NYPD and FBI sources confirm based on the new emails they now believe Hillary Clinton traveled to the Bahamas as Epstein’s guest on at least six occasions, probably more when all the evidence is combed, sources said. Bill Clinton, it has been confirmed in media reports spanning recent years, that he too traveled with Epstein over 20 times to the island.

Laptop Also Unveiled More Classified, Top Secret Breaches

According to other uncovered emails, Abedin and Clinton both sent and received thousands of classified and top secret documents to personal email accounts including Weiner’s unsecured campaign web site which is managed by Democratic political consultants in Washington D.C.

Weiner maintained little known email accounts that the couple shared on the website anthonyweiner.com. Weiner, a former seven-term Democratic Congressman from New York, primarily used that domain to campaign for Congress and for his failed mayoral bid of New York City.

At one point, FBI sources said, Abedin and Clinton’s classified and top secret State Department documents and emails were stored in Weiner’s email on a server shared with a dog grooming service and a western Canadian bicycle shop.

However, Weiner and Abedin, who is Hillary Clinton’s closest personal aide, weren’t the only people with access to the Weiner’s email account. Potentially dozens of unknown individuals had access to Abedin’s sensitive State Department emails that were stored in Weiner’s email account, FBI sources confirmed.

FEC records show Weiner paid more than $92,000 of congressional campaign funds to Anne Lewis Strategies LLC to manage his email and web site. According to FBI sources, the D.C.-based political consulting firm has served as the official administrator of the anthonyweiner.com domain since 2010, the same time Abedin was working at the State Department. This means technically Weiner and Abedin’s emails, including top secret State Department emails, could have been accessed, printed, discussed, leaked, or distributed by untold numbers of personnel at the Anne Lewis consulting firm because they can control where the website and it emails are pointed, FBI sources said.

According to FBI sources, the bureau’s newly-minted probe into Clinton’s use and handling of emails while she served as secretary of state, has also been broadened to include investigating new revelations, including:

• Abedin forwarded classified and top secret State Department emails to Weiner’s email
  • Abedin stored emails, containing government secrets, in a special folder shared with Weiner warehousing over 500,000 archived State Department emails.
  • Weiner had access to these classified and top secret documents without proper security clearance to view the records
  • Abedin also used a personal yahoo address and her Clintonemail.com address to send/receive/store classified and top secret documents
  • A private consultant managed Weiner’s site for the last six years, including three years when Clinton was secretary of state, and therefore, had full access to all emails as the domain’s listed registrant and administrator via Whois email contacts.
Because Weiner’s campaign website is managed by the third-party consultant and political email guru, FBI agents are burdened with the task of trying to decipher just how many people had access to Weiner’s server and emails and who were these people. Or if the server was ever compromised by hackers, or other actors.

Abedin told FBI agents in an April interview that she didn’t know how to consistently print documents or emails from her secure Dept. of State system. Instead, she would forward the sensitive emails to her yahoo, Clintonemail.com and her email linked to Weiner.

Abedin said, according to FBI documents, she would then access those email accounts via webmail from an unclassified computer system at the State Dept. and print the documents, many of which were classified and top secret, from the largely unprotected webmail portals.

Clinton did not have a computer in her office on Mahogany Row at the State Dept. so she was not able to read timely intelligence unless it was printed out for her, Abedin said. Abedin also said Clinton could not operate the secure State Dept. fax machine installed in her Chappaqua, NY home without assistance.

Perhaps more alarming, according to the FBI’s 302 Report detailing its interview with Abedin, none of the multiple FBI agents and Justice Department officials who conducted the interview pressed Abedin to further detail the email address linked to Weiner. There was never a follow up, according to the 302 report.

But now, all that has changed, with the FBI’s decision to reopen the Clinton email investigation and the husband and wife seeking immunity deals to testify against Clinton and other associates about the contents of the laptop’s emails.

http://truepundit.com/breaking-bomb...ldren-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

OMG lmao

What. What.

Told ya so Jamo.

Trump will win Florida and it won't even be close. 22 electorals. Rack'em.
Too early to be counting chickens, plenty of time for something big to happen to push it the other way - especially with these two candidates. I'm remembering 2000, when I felt pretty confident about Bush going into the last week. Then on Thursday the news broke about the DUI in New Hampshire (Vermont?) in '76, and then 4 million of the conservative Christians didn't vote. From fairly comfortable win to Supreme Court and chads and all that in an instant.

Only been 16 years, but the idea of a 25 year old DUI coming to light and throwing a race into chaos seems downright quaint now.....

Too early to be counting chickens, plenty of time for something big to happen to push it the other way - especially with these two candidates. I'm remembering 2000, when I felt pretty confident about Bush going into the last week. Then on Thursday the news broke about the DUI in New Hampshire (Vermont?) in '76, and then 4 million of the conservative Christians didn't vote. From fairly comfortable win to Supreme Court and chads and all that in an instant.

Only been 16 years, but the idea of a 25 year old DUI coming to light and throwing a race into chaos seems downright quaint now.....

It's over in Florida. Mark my words. I see what's going on in my state. As a majority, they ain't voting Hillary.

Reactions: Mojocat
TRUST ME BY THE END OF THIS ELECTION THEYLL BE ACCUSING TRUMP OF CHILD RAPE

*gets excited about a rumor of Clinton pedophilia*

Reactions: Midway Cat
  • Money laundering
  • Child exploitation
  • Perjury
  • Obstruction of justice
  • Other felony crimes

That ^? Not real?

Guess not, it says "sources" not NYPD.

ok, so . . . but he'll be good on the Hillary parts about money laundering, pay-to-play, perjury and, what was that other one . . . . think for a sec, oh yeah, MURDER???

Reactions: jamo0001
  • Money laundering
  • Child exploitation
  • Perjury
  • Obstruction of justice
  • Other felony crimes

That ^? Not real?

Guess not, it says "sources" not NYPD.
NYT and CNN is waiting on 2-3 confirmed videos and an affidavit before assigning someone to look into it

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...t-misses-estimates-as-medical-spending-climbs

"Anthem retreating from the Affordable Care Act would mean that almost all of the major American for-profit health insurers have substantially pulled back from the law. The other big insurers -- UnitedHealth Group Inc., Aetna Inc. and Humana Inc. -- have already scaled back, after posting massive losses. The retreats threaten to further destabilize coverage in the markets for individual coverage, known as exchanges, that provide insurance to millions of Americans."

Last edited:
Next Clinton Claim: The emails on Weiner's server were not only hacked, they were compromised and falsely created. They were placed there by a foreign agency trying to frame the Clinton family, the Clinton Foundation and those associated with us. Nothing but spam.

It's coming. (Because it may be all they have left.)

Reactions: Willy4UK
Next Clinton Claim: The emails on Weiner's server were not only hacked, they were compromised and falsely created. They were placed there by a foreign agency trying to frame the Clinton family, the Clinton Foundation and those associated with us. Nothing but spam.

It's coming. (Because it may be all they have left.)
Dude, the memes were WAY out in front of this. From Saturday...
vodo_zpsdgtli3em.jpg

*gets excited about a rumor of Clinton pedophilia*

Notice how everyone, including here, is waiting for confirmation?

If it were sources against trump, all msm outlets would be running it as fact and dems nationwide would be dancing in the streets.

Big difference.

But I do wish you'd drop the facade and admit you're with her.

Scott Adams.

The guy who made the Dilbert cartoon.

Wonder who HRC would be in Dilbert's cartoon?

Notice how everyone, including here, is waiting for confirmation?

If it were sources against trump, all msm outlets would be running it as fact and dems nationwide would be dancing in the streets.

Big difference.

But I do wish you'd drop the facade and admit you're with her.
I haven't ventured to far-left looney bin websites analogous to InfoWars, but I'd assume they're circulating plenty of garbage that isn't picked up by major outlets.

Any thoughts on that MORAN linking RCP's move of Virginia into toss-up status? He's a total hack, right?

Reactions: Midway Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT