How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions: DaBossIsBack
That comment could've been directed by Transy towards you and have made just as much sense as it is from you towards him.

Nope. Try it. It was directed to you, as well.

I'm talking about our policies. Our immigration policy is what it is because America fn sucks right now. We can't support ourselves. We can't support our economy. We have population problems. We are outgrowing our infrastructure. Our plate is too full. We have to direct our efforts inward and support what we can't. Period.

Like someone mentioned earlier, the most obvious example, the open southern border we have never addressed. We can't deal with that. We depend a lot of immigration and the legal/illegal trade Mexico. We accepted that. Open borders for all.

Sigh.

Print more money. We can take care a of everybody, tbh. Just give us more of your freedoms, taxes, etc. And don't forget to VOTE!!!

Thats why a clown like Trump is doing what he's doing. It ain't him, the character, the pussy grabbing prick, it's his opposition to the bullshit thinking that is economically wrecking our country. But please continue to get upset about racism, and sexism, and bullying. Whatever shallow shit you can point to.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
qe0tj.jpg

Good find. Per Pew, "only" 38,000 Muslim refugees during FY 2016 (roughly 85,000 refugees in total) and about an equal number of Christian refugees.

For those who don't want to click on Kopi's link:
172,000 H1Bs in FY 2015
108,000 H2As in FY 2015
70,000 H2Bs in FY 2015

and also this . . . vast majority of them going to India. More than 100k in 2014. Verbiage in middle column pg. 1
https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Straight Facts on US Visas in India.pdf

Reactions: jamo0001
Losing Hispanic voters aka "Not wanting illegal immigration and open borders.

Basically, at what point can you take a GD stand against something that's wrong without selling yourself out for votes?

This asshole needs to change his name. No way was soze this dumb.

I can't wait to watch Anderson Cooper's head explode if Trump wins.

I would pay good money to be around Don Liberal Lemon too. I would imagine he would jump from the George Washington.

Nope. Try it. It was directed to you, as well.

I'm talking about our policies. Our immigration policy is what it is because America fn sucks right now. We can't support ourselves. We can't support our economy. We have population problems. We are outgrowing our infrastructure. Our plate is too full. We have to direct our efforts inward and support what we can't. Period.

Like someone mentioned earlier, the most obvious example, the open southern border we have never addressed. We can't deal with that. We depend a lot of immigration and the legal/illegal trade Mexico. We accepted that. Open borders for all.

Sigh.

Print more money. We can take care a of everybody, tbh. Just give us more of your freedoms, taxes, etc. And don't forget to VOTE!!!

Thats why a clown like Trump is doing what he's doing. It ain't him, the character, the pussy grabbing prick, it's his opposition to the bullshit thinking that is economically wrecking our country. But please continue to get upset about racism, and sexism, and bullying. Whatever shallow shit you can point to.
Pretty sure Trump said we didn't have to worry about defaulting on debt because we print the money. And that he wouldn't touch entitlements.

Good find. Per Pew, "only" 38,000 Muslim refugees during FY 2016 (roughly 85,000 refugees in total) and about an equal number of Christian refugees.

For those who don't want to click on Kopi's link:
172,000 H1Bs in FY 2015
108,000 H2As in FY 2015
70,000 H2Bs in FY 2015

So for the dumbass in this thread, WTF does this mean?

Is anyone trying to argue that when Trump said she wants to increase Muslim immigration by 12x what is this year at the townhall debate........and she blindly stared for 5 seconds and when he said or better yet that is 550K Muslims in 5 years.......then she nodded in agreeance.

It's not a debate, she wants to do it. As a matter of fact on this topic alone she is way left of Obama!

Reactions: KyFaninNC
So for the dumbass in this thread, WTF does this mean?
People were conflating the % of the US population that was Muslim with the % of refugees that was Muslim. I pointed out that it's fairly likely more Muslims end up in the US because Americans slack off in school and aren't ready to fill the high-tech, highly-specialized jobs our economy needs (i.e., the H1B visa program)....rather than ending up here because they're fleeing war-torn sh!tholes in the Arab world.

Kopi promptly posted some stats that could very well support my hypothesis.

TL;DR: If you don't want so many Mooslims, make sure your kids are ready to fill jobs before employers have to start mail-ordering Indians and Pakistanis to fill their vacancies.

People were conflating the % of the US population that was Muslim with the % of refugees that was Muslim. I pointed out that it's fairly likely more Muslims end up in the US because Americans slack off in school and aren't ready to fill the high-tech, highly-specialized jobs our economy needs (i.e., the H1B visa program)....rather than ending up here because they're fleeing war-torn sh!tholes in the Arab world.

Kopi promptly posted some stats that could very well support my hypothesis..

well . . . maybe, maybe not. Might be more correct to state that it prevents it from being disproven . . . sort of. The 2nd link I provided shows that almost 2/3rds of the 2014 H1Bs went to India. So there you go. Have fun figuring out what ratio of those are Hindu : Muslim. I would say most of them are Hindu practicing as in India being on the receiving end of an H1B would get into the privileged class discussion thing . . . not a useful look at this. Still, what that does indicate is, for 2014, less than 60K H1B's were available for non-Indians. Expecting at least a decent number of Europeans, far-east Asians, folks from places that we could say are not muslim . . . not sure if there are enough remaining to firmly support where you were going. Still however, I would say the numbers are there, sufficient enough, to make a quality argument.

Question is, what argument? Is one to say that we are already bringing in so many muslims as professionals (H1Bs) that it is pointless to worry about the number brought in as refugees? Or is one to say that the number of refugees being brought in is diluting the overall quality of muslim professionals brought in under H1Bs? Or any other number of creative arguments to suit?

Last edited:
Well....this is interesting to say the least. This guy used to be a state department official.

Look, unless it actually happens do not go down that hole too far.

FBI would have to have solid concrete evidence that you couldn't even defend against before bringing up that charge. Even still, There is a slim chance that ever gets enough steam to get in motion.

That is a "conspiracy theory" if there ever was one.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Kopi promptly posted some stats that could very well support my hypothesis.

TL;DR: If you don't want so many Mooslims, make sure your kids are ready to fill jobs before employers have to start mail-ordering Indians and Pakistanis to fill their vacancies.

I didn't realize Dearborn, Michigan was the new silicone Valley. All the tech workers and doctors concentrated in such a small area. Sounds like a wonderful place to live.

Well....this is interesting to say the least. This guy used to be a state department official.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik . . . not exactly a lightweight . . WOW

1. Pieczenik is a classical pianist and wrote a full-length musical at the age of eight
2. Pieczenik is a Harvard trained psychiatrist and has a doctorate in international relations from MIT.
3. Former deputy Assistant to Secretaries of State Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.
4. Speaks 5 languages . . . also fluent in how to say "f'k the Clintons"

Pretty amazing

Sweet Jezebel your a idiot.

How tf are we vetting them? Tapping into our reliable contacts in the friendly Assad regime? Some mid-level bureaucrats over there helping us out? Some folks whose top professional goals for fiscal year '16 include "don't get my head chopped off", "don't get drowned in a cage", and "finally get my graphic novel about not getting my head chopped off published"?

Get lost, Cardkilla.
You do realize immigrants don't only come in from Syria right? Sure doesn't sound like it. They are a tiny sliver of the immigrants coming into the US. And yes, there are ways to find out if someone has militant connections besides looking at their passports. I know it's difficult to get outside your Fox News bubble though.

But still waiting on one of those Syrian immigrants to kill us. Meanwhile, angry white men are attacking and killing them here.

The right is bound and determined to destroy the economic output of this country with their policies.

You do realize immigrants don't only come in from Syria right? Sure doesn't sound like it. They are a tiny sliver of the immigrants coming into the US. And yes, there are ways to find out if someone has militant connections besides looking at their passports. I know it's difficult to get outside your Fox News bubble though.

But still waiting on one of those Syrian immigrants to kill us. Meanwhile, angry white men are attacking and killing them here.

The right is bound and determined to destroy the economic output of this country with their policies.

couple of things recommend you understand: (1) refugees leaving Syria rarely have passports and many of them are lucky to even possess a refugee travel document, something of no small controversy based on a 1951 UN ruling on refugee status. In fact, some countries are smart enough to say "no thanks" to anybody trying to get in their country with one of these bullshit documents. Canada included. (2) This is important. Not all refugees leaving Syria are actually Syrian. This is well documented and you don't have to take my word for it. Plenty of well researched, informative articles and publications, European, available on the web, on the subject. Want to get to Europe and be welcomed with open arms? To the States? Go to Syria and leave like a refugee. This is happening.

So, not trying to admonish, but your remark about using a Syrian "immigrant's" passport . . . that is by itself a far-reaching statement to start with, as a refugee is not an immigrant, and those people are poorly documented on a good day. In numerous cases of those in Western Europe involved in terrorism they have been found to be using fake passports. There is a very lucrative business in Syria for fake passports. About 250 dollars and a few days wait will get you one. This is also something you can easily educate yourself on before just making random, baseless remarks on a message board. Also, thank you for making me feel better about the low rate of murder by Syrians in the states. Can you think of anything we can do to ensure it is kept low? I can.

Last edited:
i'll admit, i'm immature enough that i chuckled at "silicone valley". Willy is all about taking trips down there.
Kopi very rarely makes a spelling error, that one made me laugh as well. We also had a "your a idiot" from someone, but I think it was a sarcastic take.

If you don't want Marslims here you stop electing politicians who actively subterfuge their governments or drone them or invade them for 30 years pissing them off in the first place.

They need dictators, they need ruthless leaders... stop spreading your stupid freedom... idiots

Interesting article, a few highlights:

Given the latest Weiner scandals coming on top of the latest WikiLeaks scandals, we wonder, what did the Clintons really wish to end up as — and why

Progressive Chelsea married a multimillionaire hedge-fund operator whose father served five years in federal prison for bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud. Her parents’ profiteering can allow Chelsea to announce, perhaps even sincerely, that she is not interested in money.

The Clintons suffer from greed, as defined by Aristotle: endless acquisition solely for the benefit of self. With their insatiable appetites, they resented the limits that multimillionaire status put on them, boundaries they could bypass only by accumulating ever greater riches.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...ton-greed-corruption-power-cynicism-endlessly

Well then we'd be Mexico which apparently is in consideration already.

Get high but don't get too high

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT