POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im referring to the electoral college, not some meaningless national poll.
As I am trying to explain, the popular vote will essentially all but bind the electoral totals. You don't win "bigly" in the electoral vote without winning "bigly" in the popular vote. If Trump wins the popular vote, Clinton has an outside chance of winning with about 270 to 275 electoral votes, and that's only if Trump only wins the popular by a point or less. The only exception is almost statistically impossible; that he gets about 90% of the vote in Alabama and other red states and 45% in places like California and New York and somehow gets nipped in EVERY swing state.

Last edited:
It would be hilarious if Gary Johnson wins New Mexico and it blocked the other two from reaching 270 then the house picks him.
I could live with that. Anyone but Hillary. Gary, Donald, Jill, Mickey Mouse, I don't care. Anyone but Hillary Clinton. This election isn't about Trump. It's all about HILLARY CLINTON.

As I am trying to explain, the popular vote will essentially all but bind the electoral totals. You don't win "bigly" in the electoral vote without winning "bigly" in the popular vote. If Trump wins the popular vote, she has an outside chance of winning with about 270 to 275 electoral votes, and that's only if he only wins it by a point or less. That's unless he gets about 90% of the vote in Alabama and other red states and 45% in places like California and New York and somehow gets nipped in EVERY swing state.
He's going to lose bigly! You heard it here first. I just don't ant you to get your hopes up.

I could live with that. Anyone but Hillary. Gary, Donald, Jill, Mickey Mouse, I don't care. Anyone but Hillary Clinton. This election isn't about Trump. It's all about HILLARY CLINTON.
Anyone but Hillary but you guys nominated the only candidate who could lose to her. That is so weird. Yall have had a fire burning hatred for the Clintons for decades, you get you shot at her... and nominate flipping Donald Trump. Now she's going to be the next president.

Anyone but Hillary but you guys nominated the only candidate who could lose to her. That is so weird. Yall have had a fire burning hatred for the Clintons for decades, you get you shot at her... and nominate flipping Donald Trump. Now she's going to be the next president.
You nominated the only person who could, and will, lose to Trump. Now he's going to be the next President.

Who would've beaten her? Which one wouldn't have wilted under the media pressure?

Which could've hit her on free trade agreements? The very point that has put Ohio firmly in Trumps grasp, and put PA into play?

If Cruz were the nominee the same tired rhetoric of abortion, transgender, homosexual, religion crap would've been brought up ad nauseum.

Trump will win, it's already starting.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
The Clinton campaign isn't paying their online trolls anymore. Sorry. You joined too late

Now back to your regularly scheduled art briles screaming

Reactions: WildcatofNati
Who would've beaten her? Which one wouldn't have wilted under the media pressure?

Which could've hit her on free trade agreements? The very point that has put Ohio firmly in Trumps grasp, and put PA into play?

If Cruz were the nominee the same tired rhetoric of abortion, transgender, homosexual, religion crap would've been brought up ad nauseum.

Cruz would have been a disaster. With him at the top of the ticket, the GOP would be looking a losing both the senate and house right now.

Just saw my all-time favorite bumper sticker. "Save Freedom - Stop Hillary!". And of course it was accompanied by several pro Trump stickers on the same car. I just had to LOL at the person that feels that Trump will somehow promote freedom!?! The guy that wants a border wall. The guy that likes stop-and-frisk statutes. The guy that suggested we deny US travel visas based on ethnicity and/or religion and/or country of origin. The guy who suggested after terror attacks in Paris that we might have to close down Mosques. The guy that suggested he should be allowed to sue the media when they are critical of him. The guy that threatened his political opponent by saying he would hire a special prosecutor to go after her and saying that she belonged in jail. The guy that promises "law and order" as he pounds his podium (translated...more cops, more laws, more people in jail). The guy that may or may not concede if he loses the election.

I've heard my share of reasons why people prefer Trump. But it is quite a stretch of the truth to claim that it's because he's the pro-freedom candidate.

Um every single country would benefit by stopping Islamic invasion and their refusal to assimilate. We don't want to be like Europe.

Hit her on free trade agreements? No, instead of talking about winning topics this shitbag has been alienating generations of Latinos, defending himself against sexual assualt claims, and whining about a rigged election. He's gonna lose bigly, trust me.

Judicial watch is reporting that the FBI has had all her deleted emails since 2015

They have served thrFBI WITH FOIA subpoena on 10/13

Could explain everything

Reactions: screwduke1
No other GOP Nominee had a chance either. Oddly enough, turns out Trump is giving her the best run.

Rubio was the only other hope. And he already showed he melts under pressure. He was done soon as Christie destroyed him.

Art, I mean keyser you're just too easy

I'll grab em by the vagina if they let me, wouldn't you?
Yikes, I guess its kinda hard to defend his actual words. id try to play macho man and switch it up too. Oh well, enjoy your loss and thank your candidate for bringing us President Clinton part 2.

Hit her on free trade agreements? No, instead of talking about winning topics this shitbag has been alienating generations of Latinos, defending himself against sexual assualt claims, and whining about a rigged election. He's gonna lose bigly, trust me.

Losing Hispanic voters aka "Not wanting illegal immigration and open borders.

Basically, at what point can you take a GD stand against something that's wrong without selling yourself out for votes?

Yikes, I guess its kinda hard to defend his actual words. id try to play macho man and switch it up too. Oh well, enjoy your loss and thank your candidate for bringing us President Clinton part 2.

You're the one switching it up. It's comical the hard stance you're taking here while also being a briles slurper

Did he not say "they let you do anything..."?

I thought it was a joke when I heard Machado was campaigning with Hillary. But no, she really is.

No other GOP Nominee had a chance either. Oddly enough, turns out Trump is giving her the best run.

Rubio was the only other hope. And he already showed he melts under pressure. He was done soon as Christie destroyed him.

No other candidate had the balls to step out and say what the people wanted.

We were sick of Muslims and illegal immigration and the establishment do nothing politicians where it was becoming impossible to see the difference between Dems and Republicans.

You're the one switching it up. It's comical the hard stance you're taking here while also being a briles slurper

Did he not say "they let you do anything..."?
How am I a Briles slurper, for asking what he did? I seek the truth, you're terrified of the truth. You equate asking for facts about Briles and choosing not to judge him without facts as being a slurper. I see why you support Trump.

You want a truth? Trump is gonna be destroyed in one week and youre gonna spend the next 4 years whining about it.

How am I a Briles slurper, for asking what he did? I seek the truth, you're terrified of the truth. You equate asking for facts about Briles and choosing not to judge him without facts as being a slurper. I see why you support Trump.

You want a truth? Trump is gonna be destroyed in one week and youre gonna spend the next 4 years whining about it.

DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED

Now that Trump is tied or ahead in most national polls, the msm narrative will be that she's going to win anyway because of "electoral math" and his "narrow path".

Well, in 2012, Obama beat Romney by just under 4% nationally. Move that to an exact tie, and give Romney that difference in each state. Romney now wins Va., Ohio, and Florida, is SIX electoral votes behind Obama. Make it a 1.5% Romney win, and he's just won Pennsylvania and a few others, and has just won the election with room to spare. Obama spanked McCain. Make the popular vote a tie, and he wins by TWO electoral votes.

If Trump ties Clinton, he has just as much of a chance to get lucky and win the electoral as she does. If he loses by 5% nationally, he's lost Ohio, Florida, Nevada, Iowa, and New Hampshire. If she loses by 5% nationally, she's lost all of those states, Pennsylvania, Colorado, and probably Michigan and Virginia and Wisconsin. If this race really is a tie or close to it, Ohio won't be a toss-up. Pennsylvania will. The electoral vote will likely take care of itself for whoever wins the popular.
I'd welcome Romney or McCain at this point in the cycle.

Define destroyed?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT