POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe its an inside job until someone gives me proof otherwise. I don't buy its the Russians BS being thrown around again. This government tries to incite violence, don't doubt they would try to pull off cyber attacks to try to help Hillary. Until I see proof othetwise, this is my theory.

Last edited:
Again, just trying to add a little humor to somewhat stressful election process. If its over the line, just delete it.

14702406_681159348713514_8746028066188691372_n.jpg

If anything happens to me, there's a deadman's switch, which will be released Monday. @Deeeefense and @TeacherMoe implicated.

Last edited:
Don't know how to post tweets

wikileaks: the Obama administration should not have attempted to misuse its instruments of state to stop criticism of its ruling party candidate

Have a feeling what we thought would be an interesting last few weeks to election day could turn out to be nuclear in the form of what we are going to find out about the corruption and scandals going on.

Reactions: WettCat
Have a feeling what we thought would be an interesting last few weeks to election day could turn out to be nuclear in the form of what we are going to find out about the corruption and scandals going on.

If that's the case they better not wait that much longer!

I can't watch game unfortunately, have tickets to see Phantasmagoria. What time you heading out on sunday? Got any room for some brews?

Afternoon sometime, we might hit the town tomorrow night, I'll send you my #. Holler at me after the show.

Edit. Don't know how. Email me. JLentz21. Gmail

I'm not sure why I thought this was a good idea, but I joined in the political discussion at work. My specific opinion is both of these people are horrible and voting is dumb, but if you're going to do the lesser of two evils song and dance vote against the candidate that openly threatens WW3 almost every time she speaks (Hillary in case you were confused).

Anyway, one guy says "I think they are both snakes, but I think Trump will get us all killed". How could you possibly say that, especially when the other candidate is sabre rattling so hard?

Another guy said "I told my mom about what you said about security clearances (that I worked in defense, and if anyone did what she did with emails they would be in jail), but I just can't, he's too ridiculous. I'm basically campaigning for Hillary within my family". The gist I got is that Trump just isn't "presidential". It really is America's Next Top President.

Heard a congressman speak on Fox News and he made a very good point. The New York liberal media is basically changing the course of this election. Considering New York is the media capital of the world it's influence is far reaching. Even if the rest of the nation is suffering economically New York seems to weather the storm. These liberal New Yorker's cannot relate to the average joe that lives and works in fly over states.
trump-nyc.png

The fact that Trump is from New York is besides the point. My point is that you have to consider that the national media is largely based in a ultra liberal urban area and that has to be taken into consideration when discussing media coverage. In other words look at the source.

Let alone the fact that there's zero proof Russia was behind any hacks, and Clinton's claim that 17 organizations concluded that or whatever is 100% complete pulled out of her ass horseshit.
And your proof of this is?

The 17 agencies are: Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

The Director of National Intelligence, which speaks for the country’s 17 federal intelligence agencies, released a joint statement saying the intelligence community at large is confident that Russia is behind recent hacks into political organizations’ emails. The statement sourced the attacks to the highest levels of the Russian government and said they are designed to interfere with the current election.

You are pulling your opinion out of your ass. Hillary is simply repeating what is being stated by the intellegence community.

Reactions: Midway Cat

The 17 agencies are: Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

The Director of National Intelligence, which speaks for the country’s 17 federal intelligence agencies, released a joint statement saying the intelligence community at large is confident that Russia is behind recent hacks into political organizations’ emails. The statement sourced the attacks to the highest levels of the Russian government and said they are designed to interfere with the current election.

You are pulling your opinion out of your ass. Hillary is simply repeating what is being stated by the intellegence community.

Horse shit. She's making shit up.

17 agencies my hairy white ass. Her credibility is shot. Lying ass treasonous bitch

If the BS about Russia were true, I would hope it wouldn't just be a gotcha debate point.

If that were true, Obama should be on TV from the oval office with his serious tone. If that were true, we should see some generals and CIA officials on CSPAN talking about what the hell happened. If it were true, Hillary is the obvious choice for the presidency. If it were true, delayed elections sound reasonable.

If it isn't true . . . seriously what the **** are you doing Democrats?

Lol. I definitely do. Not sure you understand what I was saying.

Most people from queens say they are from queens

They don't want to be confused with the political manhattan elites.

Hence the part where I said : yeah yeah I know
One cannot, by definition, be "from Queens" without being from NYC. They were merged more than a century ago...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT