POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have only watched a few minutes tonight, didn't watch any of second debate, but in the little bit I've seen he looks much better tonight. More controlled, calmer. Got in a couple of good uppercuts just now on the CF....

He needed a home run but he can't even get on first base. In Trumps defense she is a great debater and has prepped for this for decades.

Reactions: Midway Cat
How in the eff did we narrow it down to these two? How many people are in this country? Over 300 million right? And this is the best we can do? Really? What ever happens to us we deserve it. Seriously. I don't care. If this is the best leadership we can generate then we need to throw in the towel. This is absurd.

How in the eff did we narrow it down to these two? How many people are in this country? Over 300 million right? And this is the best we can do? Really? What ever happens to us we deserve it. Seriously. I don't care. If this is the best leadership we can generate then we need to throw in the towel. This is absurd.
Hillary was promised when she conceded to Obama in 08. This woman is the most corrupt candidate to ever run for the presidency. There's never been another option since 08.

Reactions: ram1955 and ymmot31
She got smoked because of the questions.

The #1 concern from NPR is his refusal to concede if he loses, and comes together for America? WTf is that fairy tale shit?? Lmao "it's tradition".

Reactions: ram1955 and ymmot31

The #1 concern from NPR is his refusal to concede if he loses, and comes together for America? WTf is that fairy tale shit?? Lmao "it's tradition".

No he didn't. She lied thru her teeth

Trump's refusal to answer the question about accepting the results if he loses was really not a good moment for him. People hate sore losers and that certainly will not help him any.

Reactions: Midway Cat
Trump's refusal to answer the question about accepting the results if he loses was really not a good moment for him. People hate sore losers and that certainly will not help him any.

Lmao that's not real. Can he name himself president? Half this country won't support Hillary, and it will be more than that after 4 years.

I know. They are making a big deal out of that and it doesn't mean shit. Who cares if the loser doesn't accept it? Did Gore accept Bush?

Lmao that's not real. Can he name himself president? Half this country won't support Hillary, and it will be more than that after 4 years.
Don't know what you mean by it not being real. Obviously he would have to accept the results but it looks really sore of him to say what he did.

I was glad Trump said he won't accept the election results if she rigs it. I remember many people being pissed that wuss Romney wouldn't bring up the obvious election fraud in 2012 that happened. If she cheats it, he shouldn't accept it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT