POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard to feel sorry for these big businesses in sf. they’ve went along to get along so now it’s biting them in the ass.
Why are the wheels coming off?

Cmon man, racism!

Kate Chatfield, a senior director in far-left District Attorney Chesa Boudin's office, downplayed safety concerns amid a nationwide crime spike.

Chatfield was reacting to a Twitter user who said that "every single one of my friends right now is considering leaving" San Francisco due to crime fears. "My friends are scared for their children, and their husbands are scared for their wives," the user wrote

"'Husbands are scared for their wives' —-your reminder that the ‘crime surge’ crowd shares the same ideology as The Birth of a Nation," Chatfield fired back, referring to an early 20th century White supremacist film.

watch out social media, Trump is coming for you! LMAO!
214297629_3095954637289097_3584196512944972240_n.jpg

If she is so stupid that she thinks she needs to pay for something she had nothing to with. Let her give her land away. Are the blacks going to give it away since their ancestors sold them into slavery? And owned slaves as well.

So Biden has a pathological need to exaggerate, lie, puff and "misremember" his great exploits of the past to somehow make himself look better. From Cornpop, college plagiarism, appropriating someone else's life story, playing football at Delaware, 380-foot shot to right center in a congressional baseball game (he went 0 for 2), to debunked claims of marching for civil rights in the 60's and falsely claiming to be arrested when visiting Nelson Mandela.

Why does he do this? Why is he so insecure that he has to make up stuff about himself? Why does he physically challenge critics (while surrounded by secret service protection?)

I think he has deep-rooted issues. Probably dating back to his childhood. Maybe his daddy abused him. I don't know. Just interesting to me. It's chronic with Joe, and I wish a prominent journalist would dive into this, but I know that won't ever happen.

Oil prices spike to 6-year high​

Thanks, Joe.

Strangle US production, but beg others to produce more.

Why does Biden hate the environment?

Any knuckle draggers want to defend this?

https://www.wdrb.com/news/kentucky-...cle_c362f218-c404-11eb-b191-e33df89962d5.html

0114_ky_andy_beshear_headshot

It's hard to imagine that Kentucky elected a little race hustling governor that has no problem with critical race theory being taught in our schools to small kids. Can't wait until this little worthless, worm runs for reelection. He will get beat so bad, he won't know which way is up.
"I have real concerns about any attempt by the legislature to take away local control and potentially disrupt our plans to reduce the achievement gap in JCPS," said Pollio.

The JCPS teacher's union also says it also has "significant concerns" with the bill.

"On one hand, the state legislature is ratcheting up pressure on JCPS to address gaps in student learning based on race, and now, on the other hand, it will likely be considering a bill like this, which would actually prevent the school district from taking positive steps to address implicit bias and be sure that teachers are providing equitable learning environments for all their learners," said Brent McKim, JCTA President.

They’re going to ram CRT in to the curriculum one way or another. It’s on the agenda now and these clowns will not be denied. If your child goes to a public school, constantly check in and make sure they’re not peddling this trash next year. My kids go to a public school in central KY and they hadn’t as of last year.

Also, equity may replace systemic racism on my list of things I’m most tired of hearing about.

So Biden has a pathological need to exaggerate, lie, puff and "misremember" his great exploits of the past to somehow make himself look better. From Cornpop, college plagiarism, appropriating someone else's life story, playing football at Delaware, 380-foot shot to right center in a congressional baseball game (he went 0 for 2), to debunked claims of marching for civil rights in the 60's and falsely claiming to be arrested when visiting Nelson Mandela.

Why does he do this? Why is he so insecure that he has to make up stuff about himself? Why does he physically challenge critics (while surrounded by secret service protection?)

I think he has deep-rooted issues. Probably dating back to his childhood. Maybe his daddy abused him. I don't know. Just interesting to me. It's chronic with Joe, and I wish a prominent journalist would dive into this, but I know that won't ever happen.
And to think how the media massacred anything that Trump "exaggerated" or bloviated about as him being a constant liar, even kept running tallies of these things. The mollycoddling of Joe Biden is truly North Korean like. that can't be disputed.

Can't make this stuff up...

Andy Beshear paid an out of state company to help fix our unemployment problem - just to help process the claims. He paid them 14million last June. At the time KY had about 50k unprocessed claims. One year later, 14million dollars later, with the help of an additional company, the state of KY now has 120k unprocessed claims.

"I have real concerns about any attempt by the legislature to take away local control and potentially disrupt our plans to reduce the achievement gap in JCPS," said Pollio.

The JCPS teacher's union also says it also has "significant concerns" with the bill.

"On one hand, the state legislature is ratcheting up pressure on JCPS to address gaps in student learning based on race, and now, on the other hand, it will likely be considering a bill like this, which would actually prevent the school district from taking positive steps to address implicit bias and be sure that teachers are providing equitable learning environments for all their learners," said Brent McKim, JCTA President.

They’re going to ram CRT in to the curriculum one way or another. It’s on the agenda now and these clowns will not be denied. If your child goes to a public school, constantly check in and make sure they’re not peddling this trash next year. My kids go to a public school in central KY and they hadn’t as of last year.

Also, equity may replace systemic racism on my list of things I’m most tired of hearing about.

They'll just call it something else and teach the same content. So this bill better be precise and not just rely on nomenclature. I have zero faith in the ky gop to get this done. As I posted months ago, this should've been in the school choice bill of last session because this was the #1 concern on parents' minds.

Also this equity is of course nonsense. For years jcps idea of equity was just bussing kids around to artificially mix low and high achievers so there can be the appearance of improvement. However all that really happens is a negative impact on tons of kids and many parents refusing to live in the county to avoid this nightmare.

So Andy can take his opinions, fold them up, turn them sideways, and...

Can't make this stuff up...

Andy Beshear paid an out of state company to help fix our unemployment problem - just to help process the claims. He paid them 14million last June. At the time KY had about 50k unprocessed claims. One year later, 14million dollars later, with the help of an additional company, the state of KY now has 120k unprocessed claims.

It's laughable. He negotiated a contract that paid Ernst and young basically double what Colorado paid to process about half the claims. He must've gone to the Obama school of negotiations.

Don't forget about the giant contract he signed with Salesforce in April or may of 2020 where he paid them millions to "get us back to work safely"....then proceeded to keep everything locked down until June 1 2021.

Of course anyone reading this thread back when the deal was signed remembers the direct trail I illustrated from Salesforce to the dnc and china. This was nothing more than a kickback and investment towards dnc backing of his political future. Same with lockdown and riots. So for Andy personally, it was money well spent.

Reactions: warrior-cat
It's laughable. He negotiated a contract that paid Ernst and young basically double what Colorado paid to process about half the claims. He must've gone to the Obama school of negotiations.

Don't forget about the giant contract he signed with Salesforce in April or may of 2020 where he paid them millions to "get us back to work safely"....then proceeded to keep everything locked down until June 1 2021.

Of course anyone reading this thread back when the deal was signed remembers the direct trail I illustrated from Salesforce to the dnc and china. This was nothing more than a kickback and investment towards dnc backing of his political future. Same with lockdown and riots. So for Andy personally, it was money well spent.

That whole ordeal would make a pretty juicy story for some young journalist.

unc-dunk-768x541.jpg

While I generally enjoy seeing UNC get humiliated, this is an outrage what NHJ has managed to pull off.

If she is so stupid that she thinks she needs to pay for something she had nothing to with. Let her give her land away. Are the blacks going to give it away since their ancestors sold them into slavery? And owned slaves as well.
Nothing like using fake white guilt as an opportunity to virtue signal. If she really felt guilt she would quietly donate money or do something. Instead she’s just making it about her.

Why are the wheels coming off?

Cmon man, racism!

Kate Chatfield, a senior director in far-left District Attorney Chesa Boudin's office, downplayed safety concerns amid a nationwide crime spike.

Chatfield was reacting to a Twitter user who said that "every single one of my friends right now is considering leaving" San Francisco due to crime fears. "My friends are scared for their children, and their husbands are scared for their wives," the user wrote

"'Husbands are scared for their wives' —-your reminder that the ‘crime surge’ crowd shares the same ideology as The Birth of a Nation," Chatfield fired back, referring to an early 20th century White supremacist film.
“The DA is Chesa Boudin, adopted son of Bill Ayres and Bernadine Dorne. Sound familiar? Boudin's real parents were both convicted of murdering two police officers in New York- they received 20 year and 75 year sentences. The san francisco DA was born to anarchists, then raised by two other anarchists. He is an anarchist: an anarchist is a criminal.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT