POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The blacks would come out in record numbers to stop trump if obama was running.

They do not like Hilliary near as much and whites will turn on her if the media messed up on the allegation reporting.

Can someone tell me what Trump has done that makes him so "racist" against blacks or is that just the generic label to attach to anyone running against Democrats?

You'd think that the black community would look around their communities and realize Democrats don't do crap but further ruin their areas but Dems love to portray racism in everything to keep them dependent.

Honestly, if there were ever a candidate we need to win the presidency, it's Trump. Because his election would completely change the game and send a message and help halt some of the corruption.

I also just want to give a big middle finger to the media.

Reactions: bbonds
If the firebombing were reversed...the MSM would ask Trump 7/24 if he condemns it and would ask if he is pulling out of race.

Because Republicans corner themselves with a self righteous religion. They are too easy to pin down into hypocrisy.

Also democrats realize in these situations to just duck the limelight for a few days and let things blow over.

Can someone tell me what Trump has done that makes him so "racist" against blacks or is that just the generic label to attach to anyone running against Democrats?

You'd think that the black community would look around their communities and realize Democrats don't do crap but further ruin their areas but Dems love to portray racism in everything to keep them dependent.

For starters Republicans are always successful old white men. Which is easy to point at and say racist and let them stumble and fall all over themselves while not knowing how to handle it.

For Trump everything is perception and he is too stupid to say I'm not racist and leave it alone......he drags it out day after day and eventually the masses see anything and assume he is defending himself because he is racist.

I've said from day one you have to relate to blacks(which they make very hard) and understand their issue. The majority struggle to get by and depend on govt assistance. If they do not then they still feel that America owes them.....which is why welfare and free stuff can easily be sold to them.

Intelligent people see that blacks get played but blacks don't give a damn. The reason is their overall mentality of "we will burn this MFer down, including our own stuff, to make someone pay". That mentality is tough for anyone to overcome, let alone an old white succesful dude that really doesn't give a shit.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
Because Republicans corner themselves with a self righteous religion. They are too easy to pin down into hypocrisy.

Also democrats realize in these situations to just duck the limelight for a few days and let things blow over.

For starters Republicans are always successful old white men. Which is easy to point at and say racist and let them stumble and fall all over themselves while not knowing how to handle it.

For Trump everything is perception and he is too stupid to say I'm not racist and leave it alone......he drags it out day after day and eventually the masses see anything and assume he is defending himself because he is racist.

I've said from day one you have to relate to blacks(which they make very hard) and understand their issue. The majority struggle to get by and depend on govt assistance. If they do not then they still feel that America owes them.....which is why welfare and free stuff can easily be sold to them.

Intelligent people see that blacks get played but blacks don't give a damn. The reason is their overall mentality of "we will burn this MFer down, including our own stuff, to make someone pay". That mentality is tough for anyone to overcome, let alone an old white succesful dude that really doesn't give a shit.

The press is not in any hurry to expose it.

I also just want to give a big middle finger to the media.

We live in the world where Fox News dwarfs the rest of the left leaning news organizations and the proliferation of right leanings news sites such as Breibart, I find it sad that you all still whine about the media.

Sad...

I swear to christ, as this campaign goes on, I keep thinking, "that is the stupidest thing a human could ever say."

Then we get, "fox news dwarfs all other media combined," and I'm shown that no matter how dumb someone is, there's always someone more retarded willing to make their ignorance known.

Not in the same hemisphere as the truth when you look at total reach of all content (online, social media, print, tv, radio). It's a rout.

He isn't even serious about that.

That was about one of the most sarcastic troll posts that this political thread has ever seen.

We live in the world where Fox News dwarfs the rest of the left leaning news organizations and the proliferation of right leanings news sites such as Breibart, I find it sad that you all still whine about the media.

Sad...

So you think CNN, MSNBC and or other left leaning companies report accurately?

I've seen almost every single Fox News reporter with a show deliver the negative Trumps news and call him out.

I've not seen anyone really try to dive into the accuracy of Wikileaks or question/report the bad ones. I've also seen said reporters silence anyone that wants to discuss them.

I predict the press with bang on HRC a little this week to get some heat off and tighten the race a bit to keep viewers/readers engaged (and make more money) and then gear it up the last two weeks.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
True.

"None of the stories that horrify them now are new. They are years old. Decades, even. It is mind-blowing that no one decided to drop any of this before now. Unless, of course, you believe the idea that they sat on it in order to destroy him in the general. What’s more, that they did so at the request of the Clinton campaign. It is not only plausible, it is in fact the most likely scenario. It’s not like the journalists just sat on their hands for a year before dropping all this. A little research, a few phone calls, and all of this information would have been out there much sooner. But, that didn’t help the agenda.

So, while some folks on the Right can (and should) take some of the blame for creating the monster that is Republican Nominee Donald Trump, the Media cannot be allowed to feel horrified for the monster they too helped to make. This is on them. They had stories, they chose not to run them. They chose to favor a candidate. They were too afraid to lose a source."

Reactions: jamo0001
So you think CNN, MSNBC and or other left leaning companies report accurately?

I've seen almost every single Fox News reporter with a show deliver the negative Trumps news and call him out.

I've not seen anyone really try to dive into the accuracy of Wikileaks or question/report the bad ones. I've also seen said reporters silence anyone that wants to discuss them.

At this point, Fox is protecting their own interests against Breibart...

But thinking that Hannity and O'Reilly have a single shred of unbiased journalistic reporting is laughable at best.

I mean, I am positive Hannity gives DT rim-jobs on a constant basis.

Wah!!! Y'all been complaining about the media for the past fifty years and still nothing...nothing after fifty years?

Y'all just sad.

Not in the same hemisphere as the truth when you look at total reach of all content (online, social media, print, tv, radio). It's a rout.

Radio? Who the heck still listens to the radio for their news other than old, white people listening to Rush?

True.

"None of the stories that horrify them now are new. They are years old. Decades, even. It is mind-blowing that no one decided to drop any of this before now. Unless, of course, you believe the idea that they sat on it in order to destroy him in the general. What’s more, that they did so at the request of the Clinton campaign. It is not only plausible, it is in fact the most likely scenario. It’s not like the journalists just sat on their hands for a year before dropping all this. A little research, a few phone calls, and all of this information would have been out there much sooner. But, that didn’t help the agenda.

So, while some folks on the Right can (and should) take some of the blame for creating the monster that is Republican Nominee Donald Trump, the Media cannot be allowed to feel horrified for the monster they too helped to make. This is on them. They had stories, they chose not to run them. They chose to favor a candidate. They were too afraid to lose a source."

First off those claims aren't true. No one starts sexual assault charges 4 weeks before an election.

and secondly, I really have to question America's reasoning and deductive skills when Trump's nasty remarks get more attention than Clinton crimes. I am absolutely baffled how people rationalize that. It's as if they have no business voting.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I really have to question America's reasoning and deductive skills when Trump's nasty remarks get more attention than Clinton crimes. I am absolutely baffled how people rationalize that. It's as if they have no business voting.

That is the point I made this morning with the Raddatz post. This idiotic notion that the media cannot report on the leaked stuff to any degree because they have to run with the DT stuff is garbage.

Trump's refusal to accept intelligence briefing on Russia stuns experts

"Former senior U.S. national security officials are dismayed at Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's repeated refusal to accept the judgment of intelligence professionals that Russia stole files from the Democratic National Committee computers in an effort to influence the U.S. election."

"The former officials, who have served presidents in both parties, say they were bewildered when Trump cast doubt on Russia's role after receiving a classified briefing on the subject and again after an unusually blunt statement from U.S. agencies saying they were "confident" that Moscow had orchestrated the attacks."

"It defies logic," retired Gen. Michael Hayden, former director of the CIA and the National Security Agency, said of Trump's pronouncements.

"Trump has assured supporters that, if elected, he would surround himself with experts on defense and foreign affairs, where he has little experience. But when it comes to Russia, he has made it clear that he is not listening to intelligence officials, the former officials said."

"He seems to ignore their advice," Hayden said. "Why would you assume this would change when he is in office?"

"That conclusion was followed by a public and unequivocal announcement by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security that Russia was to blame."

"Maybe there is no hacking," Trump said during that debate.

"I don't recall a previous candidate saying they didn't believe" the information from an intelligence briefing, said John Rizzo, a former CIA lawyer who served under seven presidents and became the agency's acting general counsel."

Reactions: jameslee32
81436692654a12a7cd6b5a8322eaf87b438af6896a4b7dba2b267652983edeec.gif

Reactions: Midway Cat
"Former senior U.S. national security officials are dismayed at Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's repeated refusal to accept the judgment of intelligence professionals that Russia stole files from the Democratic National Committee computers in an effort to influence the U.S. election."

Why would he accept their judgement & play into their red scare conspiracy? The FBI, State Department, DOJ etc... have all been compromised by Obama's WH. The hacked emails have clearly shown this. If there's evidence that Russia is behind the hacks, then put up or shut up.

Here's a bit:

If average voters turned on the TV for five minutes this week, chances are they know that Donald Trump made lewd remarks a decade ago and now stands accused of groping women.

But even if average voters had the TV on 24/7, they still probably haven’t heard the news about Hillary Clinton: That the nation now has proof of pretty much everything she has been accused of.

It comes from hacked emails dumped by WikiLeaks, documents released under the Freedom of Information Act, and accounts from FBI insiders. The media has almost uniformly ignored the flurry of bombshells, preferring to devote its front pages to the Trump story. So let’s review what amounts to a devastating case against a Clinton presidency.

Start with a June 2015 email to Clinton staffers from Erika Rottenberg, the former general counsel of LinkedIn. Ms. Rottenberg wrote that none of the attorneys in her circle of friends “can understand how it was viewed as ok/secure/appropriate to use a private server for secure documents AND why further Hillary took it upon herself to review them and delete documents.” She added: “It smacks of acting above the law and it smacks of the type of thing I’ve either gotten discovery sanctions for, fired people for, etc.”

A few months later, in a September 2015 email, a Clinton confidante fretted that Mrs. Clinton was too bullheaded to acknowledge she’d done wrong. “Everyone wants her to apologize,” wrote Neera Tanden, president of the liberal Center for American Progress. “And she should. Apologies are like her Achilles’ heel.”

Clinton staffers debated how to evade a congressional subpoena of Mrs. Clinton’s emails—three weeks before a technician deleted them. The campaign later employed a focus group to see if it could fool Americans into thinking the email scandal was part of the Benghazi investigation (they are separate) and lay it all off as a Republican plot.

A senior FBI official involved with the Clinton investigation told Fox News this week that the “vast majority” of career agents and prosecutors working the case “felt she should be prosecuted” and that giving her a pass was “a top-down decision.”

The Obama administration—the federal government, supported by tax dollars—was working as an extension of the Clinton campaign. The State Department coordinated with her staff in responding to the email scandal, and the Justice Department kept her team informed about developments in the court case.

Worse, Mrs. Clinton’s State Department, as documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act show, took special care of donors to the Clinton Foundation. In a series of 2010 emails, a senior aide to Mrs. Clinton asked a foundation official to let her know which groups offering assistance with the Haitian earthquake relief were “FOB” (Friends of Bill) or “WJC VIPs” (William Jefferson Clinton VIPs). Those who made the cut appear to have been teed up for contracts. Those who weren’t? Routed to a standard government website.

The leaks show that the foundation was indeed the nexus of influence and money. The head of the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Ira Magaziner, suggested in a 2011 email that Bill Clinton call Sheikh Mohammed of Saudi Arabia to thank him for offering the use of a plane. In response, a top Clinton Foundation official wrote: “Unless Sheikh Mo has sent us a $6 million check, this sounds crazy to do.”

The entire progressive apparatus—the Clinton campaign and boosters at the Center for American Progress—appears to view voters as stupid and tiresome, segregated into groups that must either be cajoled into support or demeaned into silence.
Thanks but if these aren't some of the alleged deleted emails from her server, why is every Trumppet saying they are? If accurate, doesn't their existence give more ammo to the alleged Russian hack of this year instead?

The federal government reads every email we send.

Why is it wrong that the people finally get to read what members of the federal government were sending?

And by the way, there's faaaaaaar more evidence seth rich leaked those emails than there is Russia had anything to do with it.

Wikileaks is far more trustworthy and honorable than anyone within 100 miles of the Clinton campaign.

You are the most uniformed and dishonest poster on this board. Congrats!

Dishonest? I know I'm not a fan of yours, but dishonest? I know my opinions hurt deep down because you know I am telling the truth, but that's OK.

As Michelle says, "when they go low, you go high".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT