POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Explain to me why he should not point out the truth? Are the American people supposed to sit back and just let corruption continue to grow? If that happens, say goodbye to your freedoms.

I've got no problem with someone tackling corruption in Washington, but that isn't what Trump is doing. He's no fool - "the 2nd amendment people, maybe they can do something...." "disarm her secret service detail and see what happens to her...." "don't let them steal this election from us folks..."

When a downtrodden, gun happy bunch of simpletons hear stuff like that, the resulting hysteria is predictable. News flash - this election is not being "stolen" or "rigged." Hillary is going to win going away because she is going to get a lot more votes, period. For Trump to continue to push this narrative is reckless and dangerous.

Reactions: jameslee32
By rigged maybe he is saying the media is in the loop to make sure she is elected.

You can't say when he says stuff it sticks, and then see the obvious biased media reporting on BS stories without any evidence at all.......which they are searching for before going full on reporting Wikileaks which would hurt Clinton.

That's rigged my man, no matter how you play it.

No sweat though because all this negative reporting will go to the way side and Trump will go back to being a billionaire and hiding more money overseas......while we as American continue getting the shaft with a corrupt leader that has made bad decision after bad decision.

Should be fun! I'm just glad my kids are years away from being draftable and I'm in my 40's so I will not be draftable either.

Reactions: JohnKBA
IMG_9676.JPG

Do republican or democrat voters kill more people with firearms? Or non-voters? Stat guys...I'd like to know that one.

And lol at someone referring to "simpletons" when their party dominates voting by former felons (over 80%), those that fail to complete HS (67%), and fight basic voter ID laws so they can haul millions of both to vote.

Damn. That's a statistic. Is it accurate? ...paging Hillary's "millions of fact checkers on my website ;)"

Latest polls seem to show Trump will survive the sexual allegations... the Sunday morning journalists are in a feeding frenzy; you can smell their fear through your TV screens.

Really unbelievable the quality of reporting, especially on Meet the Press this morning... Tim Ryussert's rolling in his grave.

Posters like KBA and the like simply can't be taken seriously because today's Democrats simply can't see how bad their own shit stinks.

What a world we live in, that we can no longer watch the "news" for honest reporting and must use Wikileaks as truth...since you know...they're posting the actual proof (emails).

When are the 33,000 emails dropping again? Wikileaks or Anonymous?

Latest polls seem to show Trump will survive the sexual allegations... the Sunday morning journalists are in a feeding frenzy; you can smell their fear through your TV screens.

Really unbelievable the quality of reporting, especially on Meet the Press this morning... Tim Ryussert's rolling in his grave.

Posters like KBA and the like simply can't be taken seriously because today's Democrats simply can't see how bad their own shit stinks.

x100...

Trump should start measuring the drapes.

Reactions: From-the-stands
Interesting that a Mexican billionaire owns a big stake in the NY Times. I'm sure that did not influence there frantic effort to sabotage Trump. Pathetic.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Clinton skipping last debate? Scared of Fox? Even a leftist from Fox? Where is Martha Raddatz when you need her?

If she skips debate, she's a total coward. If any Republican did that, they would be eaten alive.

But hey, when you're a corrupt POS that has been exposed under wikileaks then go run and hide, skank. When you don't have the mods to do your dirty work for you.

Absolutely incredible the leve of deceit that has occurred.

- Teleprompter in podium
- Earpiece
- Leaked questions
- Biased mods
- BS questions in her favor
- Press not covering the biggest scandal in political history
- The press and Dems working together to find these lying bitches to cry rape.

This would be a civil war in previous decades

I've got no problem with someone tackling corruption in Washington, but that isn't what Trump is doing. He's no fool - "the 2nd amendment people, maybe they can do something...." "disarm her secret service detail and see what happens to her...." "don't let them steal this election from us folks..."

When a downtrodden, gun happy bunch of simpletons hear stuff like that, the resulting hysteria is predictable. News flash - this election is not being "stolen" or "rigged." Hillary is going to win going away because she is going to get a lot more votes, period. For Trump to continue to push this narrative is reckless and dangerous.
That is some really stupid shit. Even for a lib/dim.

Ask the bernie sanders voters about rigged elections. We KNOW hildawgs supporters did that.

And it was the lib/dims that actually perpetrated violence on Trump supporters. So....

Megyn Kelly called the Clinton accusers liars.

No wonder Rachel f****** Maddow is beating her in ratings lolololol

I mean, the debates are completely pointless. Besides the absurd theater, there isn't any value there.

The debates should be replaced by 3 long form hour podcasts like Joe Rogan or Tim Ferriss. One on one for 3 hours, where the first hour and a half gets people off their talking points so they can have a real conversation for the last hour.

I want anyone who is a good interviewer: Rogan, Ferriss, Howard Stern, or even Matt Jones unedited for 3 hours, one on one, with each of the candidates.

Obama's presidency is the worst in US history in terms of foreign policy (at least). On his watch:

Russia returns to power
China has us on our knees
Saudi Arabia laughs at us
Iran gains nuclear capabilities
North Korea gains nuclear capabilities
ISIS goes from a rag tag group, to a global force to be reckoned with
Other hostile nations hack us at will

Did I miss anything?

Obama's presidency is the worst in US history in terms of foreign policy (at least). On his watch:

Russia returns to power

Did I miss anything?

Um Obama killed Bin Laden with his bare hands.

Best foreign policy ever, you racist.

She will not skip the debate, if she does and news is coming out on her this week it makes her look petty......which people were ready to crucify Trump for when news broke on Friday.

She knows some of these allegations will be figured out and she doesn't want to have to answer for them.

So I go to this barber shop that is pretty much frequented by people in their sixties (and me). Overheard this morning: "I can't believe there isn't anybody good to vote for. 350 million people and we couldn't find one good person."

Made me stop and think. The reason I bring up the people's age is that they have seen and voted for a hell of a lot more candidates than I have, and even they think we are screwed.

We should restart the Willy for president movement.

Russia returns to power

Did I miss anything?
Uh...... Syria. It's a total disaster and we have no idea what we are doing or who we are supposed to be fighting, helping, or allied with. It's really starting to piss me off.

I keep seeing all these terrible stories being reported, but nary a GD peep about our god awful/inept policies that have done NOTHING but make it worse. And could literally lead to a world war. NARY A PEEP.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Russia returns to power

Did I miss anything?

LOL...you do know if he was running again, would easily win.

Reactions: jameslee32
Uh...... Syria. It's a total disaster and we have no idea what we are doing or who we are supposed to be fighting, helping, or allied with. It's really starting to piss me off.

I keep seeing all these terrible stories being reported, but nary a GD peep about our god awful/inept policies that have done NOTHING but make it worse. And could literally lead to a world war. NARY A PEEP.

Good catch. Forgot that one. So many failures, can't remember them all.

LOL...you do know if he was running again, would easily win.

Maybe. Probably. Also not the point.

Reactions: cat_chaser
The people saying we are screwed either way are taking crazy pills if you think Trump can do as much damage as Hillary.

The blacks would come out in record numbers to stop trump if obama was running.

They do not like Hilliary near as much and whites will turn on her if the media messed up on the allegation reporting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT