POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After retirement, I went vaccine free except for IVs after the strokes and colon cancer. Back around 2015, I started back on flu vaccines. Missed flu shots in 2019 and regretted it since.
I don't fault anyone for taking whatever, I just don't anymore myself. I had read the pros and cons for vaccinating for every little thing and I just can't do it anymore. You, me and many like us were filled with so much s**t and exposed to a lot more s**t than the average person. It's a wonder I am not a mutant. (Yes you liberal bastards I realize that is not reality but, it could be a health hazard as I go forward.)

Last edited:
20200528_longhotsummer_master.jpg

30xp-protests-timeline-pix1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

GettyImages-1218413512.jpg
RPD-AFTER-ACTION-REPORT-GRAPHIC-1.png

Government: 0 f*cks given

MSZ7XS2RJZA7POOO3VDIHJ4Q2I.jpg

jan6attack.jpg

37866700-0-image-a-113_1610376231964.jpg

Government: 1.9 billion f*cks given.

What a damn joke.

Bernie Sanders is on that Jew-hating list and he is a Jew.

Wikipedia has an entire article about the subject:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew

Self-hating Jew or self-loathing Jew, both associated with auto-antisemitism, is a term used to describe Jewish individuals who hold antisemitic views.[1] The concept gained widespread currency after Theodor Lessing's 1930 book Der jüdische Selbsthaß (Jewish Self-hatred), which sought to explain a perceived inclination among Jewish intellectuals, toward inciting antisemitism, by stating their views about Judaism. The term is said to have become "something of a key term of opprobrium in and beyond Cold War-era debates about Zionism".[2]

My wife took the first and then researched the vaccines and decided against the second. My daughter has not taken the vax and neither have I. If she says she wants to then, she can but, I won't. You know how many pricks we got from the military. I have had enough. I have not had a vaccination of any sort since 1997.
I wonder what ever happened to smallpox?

Reactions: awf
How does Dion support a group of people who kill LGBTQ while at the same time supporting LGBTQ?

Dude is the Mary Lou Retton of the Mental Gymnastics
You can’t reason with these people. They’re so deeply brainwashed and devoted to the ideology that critical thinking has been long gone. So much of the left is filled with conflicting ideologies and hypocrisy.

That whole alliance is a head scratcher. Comparable to Stockholm syndrome.
I think Dion would say that it is only a small minority of Palestinians who opposed transgender rights, compared to rabid maniacs in like the Midwest or the South who brutally persecute them, or something like that. ISIS is nothing compared to a bunch of guys in Clermont County with MAGA hats.

Sure are a lot of states with zero deaths since most people have been vaccinated. Haven't heard of anyone dying from the shot, I know it was a breeze for me and a couple of neighbors that had the shot in the past week.
I've heard about many deaths from the shot (but still a small # compared to the # getting vaxxed). Just now heard about 6-month-old baby that got sick & died from mother's vaccinated milk. However, Bajillions and bajillions have been vaxxed with no great issue about deaths, per the CDC, and the 3200+ adverse "events" are irrelevant, says the CDC.

Last edited:
Reactions: warrior-cat
You can’t reason with these people. They’re so deeply brainwashed and devoted to the ideology that critical thinking has been long gone. So much of the left is filled with conflicting ideologies and hypocrisy.
It's a religion to them and they are very devout. And like many other religious people it's like a sin to question what they have been told to believe. That's why you can't debate with them logically. There's nothing you can say that will break the hold it has. I gave up on trying to have reasonable conversations quite awhile back. It's like trying to convince a schizophrenic that the voices they hear aren't real.

So Trump was illegally spying on the press throughout his presidency. Guess all the Maga sheep will start chanting "lock him up!"

Im Confused. I thought you rednecks hated the globalist jews because they are trying to create the NWO and great reset? Or you just like Some of them because they kill muslims?

The “pro-life, small government, local control” party just overruled health officials, mayors, school boards and school principals.

They are confusing small government and limited government. A select group of people telling everybody else what to do and then threatening people for not following orders is not freedom.

They conveniently left constitution and freedom supporting out of that description.

I've heard about many deaths from the shot (but still a small # compared to the # getting vaxxed). Just now heard about 6-month-old baby that got sick & died from mother's vaccinated milk. However, Bajillions and bajillions have been vaxxed with no great issue about deaths, per the CDC, and the 3200+ adverse "events" are irrelevant, says the CDC.

There were two in my wife's company here that died.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT