POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure are a lot of states with zero deaths since most people have been vaccinated. Haven't heard of anyone dying from the shot, I know it was a breeze for me and a couple of neighbors that had the shot in the past week.

In Europe they are having a third wave of Covid deaths from the vaccinated folks.

It doesn't work. Moderna has never had a vax in 9 different times get out of Phase 3. This is their first product and it's not even FDA approved

Things will get worse. You're a good man. Hope you have no problems

Sure are a lot of states with zero deaths since most people have been vaccinated. Haven't heard of anyone dying from the shot, I know it was a breeze for me and a couple of neighbors that had the shot in the past week.
I know people who died after the shot. They had health issues, so maybe would've died anyways. Who knows? I've worked for the gov both in the military and civilian life. I've seen enough to have doubts about their word. It's my go to stance about gov.

America really is amazing.

Instead of Rolling around in 1988 Toyota pickup truck, our Palestinian terrorists terrorize in style from a Porsche Cayenne.

Truly the land of opportunity.
I say we give them the opportunity to die by us supporting Israel and the Jews in America by taking them (Palestinians and their supporters off of the streets of our country).

Last edited:
They already control Gaza, the largest open air prison in the world, through their embargo and checkpoints.
Assuming that your position on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is fundamentally correct (and I'm skeptical that it is), riddle me this- why should I give a rat's ass about it? How it is my problem, and how is it yours? If you are a true believer, then I'm sure that the Palestinians can always use another hipster to be a sacrificial lamb a la Rachel Corrie. Go over there and show them what you're made of.

I know people who died after the shot. They had health issues, so maybe would've died anyways. Who knows? I've worked for the gov both in the military and civilian life. I've seen enough to have doubts about their word. It's my go to stance about gov.
Entitled to your position but people die from all sorts of things all the time. You can't argue with the fact that the death rate has nosedived since most of the most vulnerable have gotten the shots.

Reactions: awf
In Europe they are having a third wave of Covid deaths from the vaccinated folks.

It doesn't work. Moderna has never had a vax in 9 different times get out of Phase 3. This is their first product and it's not even FDA approved

I won't have any problems except for a sore arm that has been sore for a month (gee, I wonder why). I held my nose and took the one shot "vaccine" to go to Europe, and the chances of a seriously negative reaction from the vaccine, except for a sore arm, are precisely the same as the chances that I would have ever caught "Covid" in the first place, to be exact, ZERO.

I won't have any problems except for a sore arm that has been sore for a month (gee, I wonder why). I held my nose and took the one shot "vaccine" to go to Europe, and the chances of a seriously negative reaction from the vaccine, except for a sore arm, are precisely the same as the chances that I would have ever caught "Covid" in the first place, to be exact, ZERO.

Best of luck, man.

Reactions: awf
Entitled to your position but people die from all sorts of things all the time. You can't argue with the fact that the death rate has nosedived since most of the most vulnerable have gotten the shots.
You could be correct, I don't know, but I have no reason to trust gov. I've seen things with my own eyes that they lied about. They will say what they feel they need to say because they feel they know better than we do what is best for us and that gives them the moral high ground in their mind.

Best of luck, man.
I'll be OK, except that I can't work out now. Feels like I pulled a muscle.

I now egg people on to NOT take it, unless they need it for a passport, or unless they're at super high risk if they catch "Covid", which is, like over 80 years old and in the bottom of the 9th inning of life, anyway. For most others, it's the flu in the first place if you do catch it, and it's pretty much over anyway.

I think she's hot, anyway.

jZLlEFk.jpg

Meh, I got my second Pfizer shot day before yesterday. Shareholder since 1993. Happy they're earning a few $ and enhancing shareholder value. Feel okay, but a bit weary when afternoons roll around. My old lady is scared shitless of vaccines. I'll be fine.

Hope you're fine, bro. A lot of people I know are having decline in health after taking them.

I'll be OK, except that I can't work out now. Feels like I pulled a muscle.

I now egg people on to NOT take it, unless they need it for a passport, or unless they're at super high risk if they catch "Covid", which is, like over 80 years old and in the bottom of the 9th inning of life, anyway. For most others, it's the flu in the first place if you do catch it, and it's pretty much over anyway.

I've been reading exercise problems after taking it. Hope it gets better for ya.

I wish I could get more into anecdotal stuff that I've seen.

U're so FOS.

I know people who got run over by a car after the shot.

Reactions: trueblujr2 and awf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT