POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bitch boy Netanyahu begged Biden to broker peace and he got it done. MAGA!

False, Biden pleaded with him because he needs something to break his way. Probably offered Netanyahu a good deal to do it.

@Dionysus444

claims to be against all forms of bigotry, then gets called out for supporting actual bigotry then retaliates by resorting to throwing a tantrum full of bigoted remarks.

you dion are without a doubt a true liberal.

liberals are the largest collection of real modern day racists hiding behind phony phrases and slogans of social justice. a cancerous group they are.
It's what they do...they constantly try to change definitions to make it look legitimate what they're saying.

Packing the court becomes "unpacking the court"

Meddling becomes collusion

Unc not hiring the the 1619 project lady because she's not qualified becomes cancel culture

Everything is white supremecy.

Everything is racist

Until anti semitism and racism becomes criticism.

Stopping terrorists is apartheid

On and on.

Or they could leave the land they illegally seized and are occupying through overwhelming military force. Whatever floats your boat.
Many lands in that area were taken from Israel a long time ago. They have the right to take it back. Plus, in the war with Egypt, any land seized is now theirs. I would be good if they pushed the Palestinian's into the ocean.
I condemn intolerance by all religious extremists. Luckily most Muslims don’t adhere to religious literalism and extremism like the rednecks here do.
This is in your top 10 of your most idiotic post.

Always love the- let's leave out parts of history.

It's also real sweet coming from the "America is stolen land crowd"

Jews didn't just show up after ww2. They were there more than 1000 years prior. The Arabs came in and ethnically cleansed them out of there. I'm curious why you guys always gloss over this? In the Arab world there are 12...TWELVE jews total living in Egypt. Why?

As far as Apartheid...to start 20% of Israel is Arab, around 17% Muslim. Palestine isn't a race. It was part of the ottoman empire, then Jordan and Egypt decided they didn't want parts of that land...ask yourself why you arent mad at Jordan. Those squatters that Palestine is pouting over...yeah that land was granted to Israel from Jordan. Palestine isn't even a real country...ask yourself why.

How many elections has Israel had in the past few years compared to how many has Palestine had in the last 20? You know bc their guy thought about having one then didnt...then oh, how convenient right before terrorists started shooting missiles- which by every definition is a war crime, they announced they were finally going to have an election. Coincidence I suppose.

Texas used to be part of Mexico, there was a war, they lost...everyone moved on. Palestine can't do this...bc they want total eradication of jews. It's really that simple. They aren't interested in a 2 state solution...they arent interested in combining into one. And hamas and their leadership lies to their ppl to make them hate Israel. They intentionally put their own civilians in harms way bc they know apologist progressives and press will ignore that.

Tlaib and Omar are anti- semitic bigots, and there's no way around it. You can't play it off with the ohhh we can't criticize Israel. Yeah you can, plenty to criticize. But these bigots are verbatim regurgitating David Duke talking points.

Wheweeeee

It's white privilege when the league is made up of 70% black players and a historically great white college player gets a tryout (no guarantee he makes the team) and Kaepernick doesn't? Maybe if he weren't a cancer that pissed off a large percentage of the NFL fan base he might have gotten other opportunities. I'm sure he is doing fine with all of those millions of woke dollars being paid by Nike.
Really him being a cancer isn't what hurt his career. He just wasnt a good QB. Teams sign players all the time that are cancers, but they are usually good players.

Many lands in that area were taken from Israel a long time ago. They have the right to take it back. Plus, in the war with Egypt, any land seized is now theirs. I would be good if they pushed the Palestinian's into the ocean.

This is in your top 10 of your most idiotic post.
For most people this would be anyone's number 1 most idiotic post. The fact that it only falls in his top 10 says wonders about him. I still remember him saying that a trans stripper was just as respectable of a career as a police officer. For the life of me though, I can't figure why you guys continue to engage with him.

Yeah, the only doctors approving this Poison are the ones who think a Woman with a bolt on penis is actually a Man.
My doctor (former neighbor and friend) retired when the china flu started here and his mom caught it, so he could devote all his time to help her recover. Haven't seen him in a long time, but his son is our veterinarian. His son said no way he's taking it. Said his dad was 50-50 on it and hadn't decided.

Always love the- let's leave out parts of history.

It's also real sweet coming from the "America is stolen land crowd"

Jews didn't just show up after ww2. They were there more than 1000 years prior. The Arabs came in and ethnically cleansed them out of there. I'm curious why you guys always gloss over this? In the Arab world there are 12...TWELVE jews total living in Egypt. Why?

As far as Apartheid...to start 20% of Israel is Arab, around 17% Muslim. Palestine isn't a race. It was part of the ottoman empire, then Jordan and Egypt decided they didn't want parts of that land...ask yourself why you arent mad at Jordan. Those squatters that Palestine is pouting over...yeah that land was granted to Israel from Jordan. Palestine isn't even a real country...ask yourself why.

How many elections has Israel had in the past few years compared to how many has Palestine had in the last 20? You know bc their guy thought about having one then didnt...then oh, how convenient right before terrorists started shooting missiles- which by every definition is a war crime, they announced they were finally going to have an election. Coincidence I suppose.

Texas used to be part of Mexico, there was a war, they lost...everyone moved on. Palestine can't do this...bc they want total eradication of jews. It's really that simple. They aren't interested in a 2 state solution...they arent interested in combining into one. And hamas and their leadership lies to their ppl to make them hate Israel. They intentionally put their own civilians in harms way bc they know apologist progressives and press will ignore that.

Tlaib and Omar are anti- semitic bigots, and there's no way around it. You can't play it off with the ohhh we can't criticize Israel. Yeah you can, plenty to criticize. But these bigots are verbatim regurgitating David Duke talking points.
tenor.gif

My doctor (former neighbor and friend) retired when the china flu started here and his mom caught it, so he could devote all his time to help her recover. Haven't seen him in a long time, but his son is our veterinarian. His son said no way he's taking it. Said his dad was 50-50 on it and hadn't decided.

Yeah, smart people, Bernie.

Hope the 50-50 doesn't take it.

This is poison

Sure are a lot of states with zero deaths since most people have been vaccinated. Haven't heard of anyone dying from the shot, I know it was a breeze for me and a couple of neighbors that had the shot in the past week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT