POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Give us some examples of recent republican policy proposals or idealogies that you think are too extreme or would label alt right please. Trump would have been called a democrat less than 20 years ago. But the left has gotten so radical that classical liberals seem conservative by comparison.

I never mentioned Republican policies or idealogies or the alt-right.

I'm not sure how you filled in that blank.

What I'm talking about are the ones I know who think January 6 was okay, were confident Trump would regain control in March, now they are saying August, and the vaccine is just a tool to control everyone.

Those are just my personal experiences and I think they are insane.

As far as Trump's policies, I'm a fan of the vast majority.

• Sad
Reactions: awf

What I'm talking about are the ones I know who think January 6 was okay, were confident Trump would regain control in March, now they are saying August, and the vaccine is just a tool to control everyone.

You sound like a brain washed dimwit in regards to what occurred Jan. 6.

Last edited:
DFTkOkdm.png
lmao. im sure lots of FORDS have a LEXUS symbol on the steering wheel. MAGA sheep a bunch of dimwits

8483fb7ba16d38909e90d51f001f41b0.png

• Haha
Reactions: awf and ryanbruner
No. Radical left is unacceptable, not just that you’re ignorant and uneducated, but genuine scum on par with others of historical notoriety, as I’ve stated on multiple occasions and I don’t do so lightly.

You need to be called out and shunned by everyone to the right of you, by any and every person that loves this great country. You’ve overplayed your hand in 2020. The jig is up.

m3uyif1xt4j21.jpg
More death threats and more hate which is exactly what I expected. If you knew me personally you would like me yet you think it's ok to talk of murdering people you think are like me on the internet because it's anonymous.

Told 4 minority women to go back to their country. Yea not racist and xenophobic at all. Of course besides that fact that Trump is to stupid to know that 3 of the 4 were born in the US. So he really just shit on himself since he told them to fix their shithole countries, aka the USA, the country he runs. If you want to pretend he hasn't doubled and tripled on what is very calculated race baiting then thats your prerogative. He heavily miscallculated on this move

More death threats and more hate which is exactly what I expected. If you knew me personally you would like me yet you think it's ok to talk of murdering people you think are like me on the internet because it's anonymous.

Your interpretation of what I mean and what I actually mean are, and always will be, two entirely different things.

If I knew you I would speak to you in exactly the same way, however I've fully disassociated with people like you.

You are indeed scum, not all democrats, but some disturbingly large and growing portion of brainwashed, propagandized traitors can GFY, yes.

Did you not see the video?

The cops let them in. Lol. Literally on video with the cop letting them in. No resistance. And to boot, the cop on the video said "make a show, but do it peacefully"

Are we now to a point of denying video evidence? You sound like Qanon.

Your interpretation of what I mean and what I actually mean are, and always will be, two entirely different things.

If I knew you I would speak to you in exactly the same way, however I've fully disassociated with people like you.

You are indeed scum, not all democrats, but some disturbingly large and growing portion of brainwashed, propagandized traitors can GFY, yes.
You would threaten to kill me right to my face? You would call me scum right to my face? You sound like a lot of fun at a party LOL!

No. Radical left is unacceptable, not just that you’re ignorant and uneducated, but genuine scum on par with others of historical notoriety, as I’ve stated on multiple occasions and I don’t do so lightly.

You need to be called out and shunned by everyone to the right of you, by any and every person that loves this great country. You’ve overplayed your hand in 2020. The jig is up.

m3uyif1xt4j21.jpg

You're right @warrior-cat this is not a murder threat because @SDC888 says people like me aren't humans so killing us is not murder. What kind of threat is that? It is certainly a threat of violence. That is a fact. He keeps insisting people like him are not the problem in America while continuing to resort to name calling, threatening violence against those who do not believe as he does, and refusing to entertain alternate viewpoints.

Meanwhile you continuously call me a liar while I provide links and evidence to support my claims and you have yet failed to provide any evidence that what I say is untrue. In fact your post of one word "False" when you know good and well there are several threats of violence in this thread is typical of your style. You don't like what you hear because it is true so you reflexively label it a lie. That is called cognitive dissonance. You can look that up.

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
I was and still am getting murder threats. What would you do? My last account was not anonymous enough for the way some here talk.
What did you do to create these so called murder threats? Sometimes, as I have told other posters here, you can’t just just say things and made up lies about people, you push the wrong button and you pay the price. Words have meanings.

Reactions: MO_Blue
You're right @warrior-cat this is not a murder threat because @SDC888 says people like me aren't humans so killing us is not murder. What kind of threat is that? It is certainly a threat of violence. That is a fact. He keeps insisting people like him are not the problem in America while continuing to resort to name calling, threatening violence against those who do not believe as he does, and refusing to entertain alternate viewpoints.

Meanwhile you continuously call me a liar while I provide links and evidence to support my claims and you have yet failed to provide any evidence that what I say is untrue. In fact your post of one word "False" when you know good and well there are several threats of violence in this thread is typical of your style. You don't like what you hear because it is true so you reflexively label it a lie. That is called cognitive dissonance. You can look that up.
So, seems your sole purpose on here is to antagonize other posters to get them to say something that you can use to get them banned. I have read this whole thread and not seen one threat against you. You know what pond scum is? If not look it up. That is what you and others are for supporting the destruction of this country.

I thought my ex wife was the master of gaslighting but the politicians making Jan 6th into 9/11 takes the cake.

Nothing happened except an unarmed woman was killed. Nothing happened to any politician or anyone else yet there’s a commission being formed for this and the feds are investigating this? Lol. Same pieces of shit encouraged black supremacist BLM and Antifa crazies to destroy and murder and never condemned it.

The aristocracy thinks they’re so above you that this is the worst thing ever.
If ashli babbitt would have been of a darker skin and affiliated with a different organization do you think the story would have been reported differently? maybe like “Unarmed Black Woman Gunned Down by White Cop During Peaceful Protest” and her name would still be on banners and tee shirts.
Sadly now she’s barely an afterthought.

This article is interesting not only for what it says but what it doesn't say. Part of the issue with very low reproduction is couples are waiting later in life to try. Careers and school are driving the change. It also mentions stress as a factor which makes sense as the more you progress in your career the you take on more stressful positions.

So in reality it's educated career driven people having really tough times conceiving. That's terrifying consider only a low percentage of that group even want to conceive at all.

While at the same time people of low intelligence and/or in third world countries are reproducing like rabbits.

We really are already at the tip of Idiocracy and probably well beyond terminal velocity

So, seems your sole purpose on here is to antagonize other posters to get them to say something that you can use to get them banned. I have read this whole thread and not seen one threat against you. You know what pond scum is? If not look it up. That is what you and others are for supporting the destruction of this country.
I have zero interest in getting anyone banned or antagonizing anyone. I just want to point out the facts. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. People that have non- conservative ideas are not destroying our country. What is destroying our country is people who think they are so right that violence against those that think different than them is the only way forward. Right or left this is wrong. @SDC888 is a violent thinking person and everyone should be aware of that. All I have to do is state a fact to get him to respond that way. Just want people to know when they are dealing with when they read this thread. Also anyone who is not entirely anonymous should know these things as well for their own safety. As for me I am just enjoying the conversation. Hopefully someone will engage me with some links and facts in a debate, but name calling and threats are all I seem to be able to draw out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT