POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s ignorant is u Trump lovers thinking he has a snowball’s chance. Sad physchois. He’s screwed the pooch.
I don't want Trump to run. I'd rather have Desantis. With that being said, with as bad as I think things will get with Biden over the next 4 years, I suspect people will be begging for Trump to be president again.

I think it was a combination of four things that cost Trump re-election. Had any two of the four, and maybe even one of the four not have happened, he would have won.
1. Covid. Trump had the economy going like a well oiled machine. Unemployment, stock market, all were in great shape. Unless you had TDS life was great for you. Covid screwed all of that.

2. Election Fraud. There was cheating. I don't see how you can be anything other than a brain washed sheep and deny there wasn't at least some cheating that transpired. You could make an argument that cheating wasn't the only thing that cost him the election I suppose. And I myself believe that he could have overcome the cheating if not for reason #4 on my list.

3. The MSM. The media had it out for Trump from the beginning. They've always hated Republicans but the vitriol they spewed at Trump was far beyond even normal for them. Something else was at play here pushing the media even further, and I suspect higher powers who didn't like the fact that Trump couldn't be controlled were involved. Unfortunately, a large segment of the population still listens to the MSM and they influence voters.

4. Trump himself. I loved that Trump had no fear and went toe to toe with the media. He definitely called some people out that needed it. BUT. One of the most important skills in life is learning how to pick and choose your battles. Half the time Trump allowed himself to get involved in the pettiest shit. It's ok to ignore people sometimes. In fact, a lot of times you can let them hang themselves just by keeping your mouth shut. He never figured that out. He should have tweeted 50% less. He turned off a lot of people who would have otherwise voted for him had he been a little more tactful in his rhetoric.

Three of the four he couldn't control. He wasn't perfect but he actually cared about America, which is more than I can say for 98% of politicians. It's a damn shame how it all played out.

Last edited:
He was a witness for the defense..."Cops still believe there are additional suspects in the pig's head vandalism"

Chauvin-defense-home-03.jpg

chauvin-defense-home-01.jpg

I think it was a combination of four things that cost Trump re-election. Had any two of the four, and maybe even one of the four not have happened, he would have won.
1. Covid. Trump had the economy going like a well oiled machine. Unemployment, stock market, all were in great shape. Unless you had TDS life was great for you. Covid screwed all of that.

2. Election Fraud. There was cheating. I don't see how you can be anything other than a brain washed sheep and deny there wasn't at least some cheating that transpired. You could make an argument that cheating wasn't the only thing that cost him the election I suppose. And I myself believe that he could have overcome the cheating if not for reason #4 on my list.

3. The MSM. The media had it out for Trump from the beginning. They've always hated Republicans but the vitriol they spewed at Trump was far beyond even normal for them. Something else was at play here pushing the media even further, and I suspect higher powers who didn't like the fact that Trump couldn't be controlled were involved. Unfortunately, a large segment of the population still listens to the MSM and they influence voters.

4. Trump himself. I loved that Trump had no fear and went toe to toe with the media. He definitely called some people out that needed it. BUT. One of the most important skills in life is learning how to pick and choose your battles. Half the time Trump allowed himself to get involved in the pettiest shit. It's ok to ignore people sometimes. In fact, a lot of times you can let them hang themselves just by keeping your mouth shut. He never figured that out. He should have tweeted 50% less. He turned off a lot of people who would have otherwise voted for him had he been a little more tactful in his rhetoric.

Three of the four he couldn't control. He wasn't perfect but he actually cared about America, which is more than I can say for 98% of politicians. It's a damn shame how it all played out.
#4 is wrong. Fully 81 Million people voted for Trump, a record turnout for GOP. So your premise that somehow he turned away voters by his 'mean tweets' is nonsense. It's more apt to say that his inability to control #2 when he had full warning of it for over two years is the reason he lost.

Excellent post, in fact better than that.

Lol, wait. What. You have projected your opinion about the party that absolutely is less in the opinion.

Just vote your Mitt or Tits Romney and move on. MAGA isn't going to stop because of your opinion
More projection. And false to boot.

What? I don’t care if you don’t like the guy but the idea that he “screwed the pooch” despite getting 11M more votes than when he won in 2016 is ridiculous.

You know the Republican Party would have got stomped if anyone but Trump ran in 2016.
My reference is post-Dec. 14. Can't wait for Dim 2024, maybe 2022, commercials with TRUMP 2020 flag wavers storming the Capitol. Those should get Trump lots of votes.

Most likely true. He opened eyes. It's why I voted for him both times.

Yeah, that VH guy is one weird cat. Seems like a decent poster sometimes, but may be the MOST stubborn poster on here.

Just refuses to acknowledge that he might occasionally be incorrect. Especially concerning his whatever it is about Trump. Never seen someone so determined to convince everyone he is correct, and everyone else is wrong.
I'd be interested in other posts that people acknowledged as incorrect.

I respectfully disagree to an extent. In a normal snd fair, constitutionally run election, Trump would win running away considering where things are headed under the current administration. The problem is the left is phuching evil. Literally evil with a globalist agenda. If Trump wins the nomination, Covid will look like child’s play. The hell that will be unleashed upon the citizens of this country, I order to prevent Trump from taking the Whitehouse will be unfathomable. That or Trump will be assassinated in some way shape or form.
Under that scenario, perhaps.

Until the MSM report on it legitimately no one will care and nothing will be done. It will be buried, like Hunter‘s laptop and other bullshit.
I agree. Too many rubes and drones on here who follow MSM for their instructions on what to think or say.

For example, Sambowie consistently links CNN as a reference, which is by far the worst source of information on the planet.

Reactions: MO_Blue and awf
I don't want Trump to run. I'd rather have Desantis. With that being said, with as bad as I think things will get with Biden over the next 4 years, I suspect people will be begging for Trump to be president again.
Biden doesn't last a half a term...man ADMITTED ON NATIONAL TV that he is not the boss and does only what he's told to do! How pathetic the cdp/ccp has become.

My reference is post-Dec. 14. Can't wait for Dim 2024, maybe 2022, commercials with TRUMP 2020 flag wavers storming the Capitol. Those should get Trump lots of votes.

Most likely true. He opened eyes. It's why I voted for him both times.
Those commercials would likely backfire as libs love rioting and looting. It would probably push the Antifa/BLM vote to Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT