POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My point is you aren’t going to move forward with those policies without Trumpnin the picture, it won’t happen.

Those policies are exactly why the Democrats were and are scared shitless of him. It’s the reason all the bullshit of the last 4 years happened.

Lastly, I simply don’t believe you. I think you’re full of shit.
Trump in the picture doesn't mean Trump is the candidate. He's a subset of Trumpism. I'm for the Trumpism w/o Trump the candidate.

DId I ask you to believe me? You really should put me on ignore. You'd feel better.

E1dK0LUWEAI_1H9

Trump in the picture doesn't mean Trump is the candidate. He's a subset of Trumpism. I'm for the Trumpism w/o Trump the candidate.

DId I ask you to believe me? You really should put me on ignore. You'd feel better.

I don’t know if Trump runs in 24 or not, but to be adamant that he can’t win, in 2021 albeit, is ignorant.

The Nazi’s were a far right party, who I’m sure believed they were the good guys. When we think about that now, we see how absurd that is. Your cult leaders’ lack of decorum and your willingness to be as nasty and vulgar as he is if not more, makes it clear who rivals the worst of our nations’ history. Hell, perhaps even our world’s history.
The party that is down right nasty and vulgar is the Democratic Party. When I saw how Kavanaugh and his family was treated, I decided that I would never vote for anyone associated with their party. Take a look at the things the squad has said and Maxine Waters. If you quit watching MSM and take your blinders off you may see the light. I’m a Christian and I just don’t see how other self proclaimed Christians can agree with their policies. As far as climate control goes, only God can control it. I’ve only posted a few times on here, but I couldn’t resist responding to Dukeblu.

😡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT