• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joe Biden is the POTUS!
186441261_3056646414553253_4363292866723505990_n.jpg

The reality is that the party is moving toward Trump, if any of what you think were reality, they would be running away from him.

He's mad it was Trump that was the one that has brought us here.

Lol, here we are. And we aren't going away. The fraud occurred. We'll never know the real votes. I bet Trump got closer to 90 million.

He's mad it was Trump that was the one that has brought us here.

Lol, here we are. And we aren't going away. The fraud occurred. We'll never know the real votes. I bet Trump got closer to 90 million.

Yeah, that VH guy is one weird cat. Seems like a decent poster sometimes, but may be the MOST stubborn poster on here.

Just refuses to acknowledge that he might occasionally be incorrect. Especially concerning his whatever it is about Trump. Never seen someone so determined to convince everyone he is correct, and everyone else is wrong.

Yeah, that VH guy is one weird cat. Seems like a decent poster sometimes, but may be the MOST stubborn poster on here.

Just refuses to acknowledge that he might occasionally be incorrect. Especially concerning his whatever it is about Trump. Never seen someone so determined to convince everyone he is correct, and everyone else is wrong.

Bingo.

What’s ignorant is u Trump lovers thinking he has a snowball’s chance. Sad physchois. He’s screwed the pooch.
What? I don’t care if you don’t like the guy but the idea that he “screwed the pooch” despite getting 11M more votes than when he won in 2016 is ridiculous.

You know the Republican Party would have got stomped if anyone but Trump ran in 2016.

Those numbers are simply impossible, 570000 of a 573000 dump in PA went to Biden, it’s obscene.

In all the battle ground stated that simultaneously stopped counting, nearly all the after hours noone around vote went to Biden. Nearly every single vote. As if the simultaneous count stoppage wasn't already enough. Any objective person knew the moment they all stopped at the same time, the fix was coming.

Here would be Bidens venmo:

From china for political favors and selling out your country

To hunter for crack and other drug paraphernalia

To Hillary Clinton to ensure she doesn't murder me

In all the battle ground stated that simultaneously stopped counting, nearly all the after hours noone around vote went to Biden. Nearly every single vote. As if the simultaneous count stoppage wasn't already enough. Any objective person knew the moment they all stopped at the same time, the fix was coming.

Here would be Bidens venmo:

From china for political favors and selling out your country

To hunter for crack and other drug paraphernalia

To Hillary Clinton to ensure she doesn't murder me

B-b-but you see, Democrats voted early/absentee so Of COURSE over 95% of those ballots would be for Biden! Don’t you see?

Totally believable!

And don’t dare ask if that corresponds with the early/absentee voting in demographically similar yet not key battleground states, Nazi! Systemic racism!

No idea what this means. No names to/for what?

Trump's Prez election is a dead end.
I respectfully disagree to an extent. In a normal snd fair, constitutionally run election, Trump would win running away considering where things are headed under the current administration. The problem is the left is phuching evil. Literally evil with a globalist agenda. If Trump wins the nomination, Covid will look like child’s play. The hell that will be unleashed upon the citizens of this country, I order to prevent Trump from taking the Whitehouse will be unfathomable. That or Trump will be assassinated in some way shape or form.

Yeah, that's bad. The small business increase could be even worse. 40% for 1 person individual contractor LLC and no employees. That shit is ridiculous.
When I was on my own. I had an LLC and it was a pass through. I paid quarterly estimated on what I paid myself. I had a yearly Fee I had to pay the state Treasurer. The LLC wasn’t taxed. I tried making sure whatever I had in the coffers at the end of the year went to business expenses so they could be written off.

Those numbers are simply impossible, 570000 of a 573000 dump in PA went to Biden, it’s obscene.
Biden got nearly 700,000 more mail in votes than in person in PA. There is no way in hell that’s real. The entire election was a fraud. In many states. That’s been obvious to anyone with a rational brain from the beginning. The MSM talking point of “unfounded” claims of fraud was pre-planned and began the morning after the election. These people should hang.

Last edited:
Its armed forces day you moron. Flag code requires no flags at half staff for that day.

The flag shall be flown at half-staff on Peace Officers Memorial Day, unless that day is also Armed Forces Day

Seems like the moron is the one who said to do it in the first place. And then rescinded that proclamation.

Not a random guy on the internet who, admittedly, didn't know such an obscure rule. I didn't either.

Most importantly, NEITHER DID YOU!

So take your newfound knowledge and shove it, PLAT/SAMMY.

We paid? You mean a private company with insurance decided it was better for them to pay and get systems temporarily restored than to refuse and spend months rebuilding their network and cause billions in economic damage. They will still have to nuke their network storage hardware to clean out the ransomware unless they are morons, which is likely. Ransomware cost the US 18billion last year. Guess you were laughing at Trump in shame as it happened. Maybe this will be a wakeup call to the inept GoP that we really do need to spend money to rebuild our half assed infrastructure and have a shit ton of more regulation on how those companies secure their networks.
186532543_3056792751205286_1402961940310938135_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT