Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She also brings this…

3bux07.jpg
I know you aren't 'supposed' to, but start looking down

F**k Off Harry. Nobody GAF what you think. Go home and f**k up your own country. You're just an inflamed zit on a dogs ass over here.
Harry's insane. Without the 1st Amendment, people like Pelosi would be in jail right now for pushing the phony russian Collusion Hoax that was based on the phony Steele dossier that her political party purchased. She & Hillary /DNC bought it and lied about it for years.
Now, come to think of it............ is that so bad? Maybe we could make a one-time exception exception to the 1st.

I think it was a combination of four things that cost Trump re-election. Had any two of the four, and maybe even one of the four not have happened, he would have won.
1. Covid. Trump had the economy going like a well oiled machine. Unemployment, stock market, all were in great shape. Unless you had TDS life was great for you. Covid screwed all of that.

2. Election Fraud. There was cheating. I don't see how you can be anything other than a brain washed sheep and deny there wasn't at least some cheating that transpired. You could make an argument that cheating wasn't the only thing that cost him the election I suppose. And I myself believe that he could have overcome the cheating if not for reason #4 on my list.

3. The MSM. The media had it out for Trump from the beginning. They've always hated Republicans but the vitriol they spewed at Trump was far beyond even normal for them. Something else was at play here pushing the media even further, and I suspect higher powers who didn't like the fact that Trump couldn't be controlled were involved. Unfortunately, a large segment of the population still listens to the MSM and they influence voters.

4. Trump himself. I loved that Trump had no fear and went toe to toe with the media. He definitely called some people out that needed it. BUT. One of the most important skills in life is learning how to pick and choose your battles. Half the time Trump allowed himself to get involved in the pettiest shit. It's ok to ignore people sometimes. In fact, a lot of times you can let them hang themselves just by keeping your mouth shut. He never figured that out. He should have tweeted 50% less. He turned off a lot of people who would have otherwise voted for him had he been a little more tactful in his rhetoric.

Three of the four he couldn't control. He wasn't perfect but he actually cared about America, which is more than I can say for 98% of politicians. It's a damn shame how it all played out.
#2 really is the entire story. You remove that and it's an historic landslide rendering the rest moot.

Nothing is sacred or too outrageous. This a war to destroy and erase the greatest society to have existed in world history.
I think it’s pretty clear that it may not happen in my lifetime but my children’s lifetime, that this will be the people taking back their country- corrupt judges, every institution has been perverted and infiltrated with sick and twisted ideologues, the refusal to leave people the eff alone, leftists forcing their shit on everyone and their media there to lie to the public.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT