How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions: MO_Blue and awf
I don't want Trump to run. I'd rather have Desantis. With that being said, with as bad as I think things will get with Biden over the next 4 years, I suspect people will be begging for Trump to be president again.
Biden doesn't last a half a term...man ADMITTED ON NATIONAL TV that he is not the boss and does only what he's told to do! How pathetic the cdp/ccp has become.

My reference is post-Dec. 14. Can't wait for Dim 2024, maybe 2022, commercials with TRUMP 2020 flag wavers storming the Capitol. Those should get Trump lots of votes.

Most likely true. He opened eyes. It's why I voted for him both times.
Those commercials would likely backfire as libs love rioting and looting. It would probably push the Antifa/BLM vote to Trump.

Different opinions and ideas? The liberal definition of diversity holds the fundamental racist belief that there are more differences between groups than there are between individuals. Science has shown this racist belief to be horseshit, but that doesn't stop the religious craze.

wearing a mask is bad for your health? LMAO! you are damn hilarious. Yea something that filters out bad shit from the air will slowly kill you. A+++++ logic there!
186452116_3057191957832032_4594149589926562910_n.jpg

Had boys in scouting. Was a cubmaster, asst. Scoutmaster in my day and I'm ashamed that the powers that be are caving, but it's been happening for years now. When the LDS church disbanded from it you knew it was getting bad. Once was a great organization for young men and boys.

Folks, better be waking up....

Pretty good story about a restaurant owner in Oregon.

He defied orders, stayed open and was mask optional.

$132,000 in fines.

He dealt with the state tattletale line by filing a Foia request. He plastered the names of the tattletales up in his restaurant. Tattletales are outraged.

What an insane time to be an American.

When you have to educate a self proclaimed "liberal" about free speech and feel compelled to use kid gloves to avoid triggering them. And they won't admit to understanding it because it's not PC.

When democrats, race hustlers, and leftist Twitter mobs have seized minds and implanted divisive hate and fear with demands for "hate speech" laws. And "liberals" think it's a good thing.

It seems that Conservatives are the only ones left with an appreciation for the Constitution and how it made America the greatest country for freedom and opportunity in the history of the world.

Progressives are a disease infesting the planet. A dense cloud of locusts destroying every living thing in their path.

Last edited:
There's a retraction. Wisconsin has not yet certified their audit.

Was reading that Fauci is on the hot seat after he has been found funneling money through orgs to fund the China virus. His team is apparently his team is singing like canaries about him

Which may explain why the complete 180 by the CDC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT