How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trumprebuilddeathstar.jpg

Whatever is going on has long been planned regardless of what seems to be or not be a long predetermined plot.

If we do go that far with Russia it's no coincidence that we simply have sided with Muslims in hopes they help us when the time comes.

At this point it's best to go on about your lives, vote trump just in case, and pray somehow some of her corruption pays off.

Got to learn to roll with a F it attitude at this point and see how the dice land.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
Anonymous claiming they will release a Hillary N bomb video on Monday.

Isn't it sad that her using the N word would be considered worse than if she was proven to have killed someone? Her voters are so obsessed with identity politics that the use of the N word may be the best thing that could happen.

Then again, NBC and NYT will just come out and say Jay Z told her she could say it so it's okay.

Last edited:
I can't believe how stupid our government is. A war with Russia? Are you kidding me? Even by Obamas standards its moronic.

Where is code pink and the anti war leftists at? Funny how they never seem to appear under a democrat president.

Michelle Obama says we need a president who can heal the wounds of the country. Uhhhhh, ok. Where has this dumb bitch been for 7 years?

Reactions: mdlUK.1
If James O'Keeffe really has a video of clinton dropping n bombs, I retract everything I've ever said about him and will send cash to project veritas.

Probably not. They will continue to do whatever the F they want while we sit back and call Putin a bully, meanwhile doing nothing.

See Putin has figured the Dems out........what they aren't sure of they try to control with corruption/blackmail whatever........but with Russia they are so unsure we just talk big and watch Putin wave is Richard in our faces!

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
So Russia, who were too pussy to do anything after Turkey shot down one of its jet fighters, will go to war with the US over cyber retaliation...... yeah

That's not even the point FTS. The point is if we were going to cyber attack Russia we sure as hell aren't going to warn them before hand.

Think about what they're threatening. All this is about trying to drive home to the US public that Russia is behind the leaks.
Attempting to take our eye off of what's in the actual emails.
It's absurd

Actually we probably have hacked Russia by now anyway. So saying it after it's done doesn't change a thing.

The Dems strategy is always ahead of the game I'll give them that. Just like the leaked comments......they had that and the girls lined up and ready to go weeks ago.

Reactions: Cattoyz
Dammit. Mime is one of my fav posters and that son of a bitch thinks the democrats are innocent.

F*** it, Why shoot semen in my face and call it coconut oil.

you know, this is exactly how Trump wanted this to go down. this is right up is ally, his strengths. turn this thing into a shit show reality tv media outlet mudslinging affair. and he is better at that than anyone else going. hillary has major flaws, and the media at her back, and he knew all that. everything he does is calculated like the grand master Z once said. but this campaign is going down just how he needed it to actually win. he couldn't win a traditional political cycle. he needed it to get muddied up as possible, then let the crazies out. and its working. we the people aren't going to be winners in this. we all lose. just a war of attrition to try and lose the least i guess. but us common folk have been losing for decades. so eff it. might as well be good tv while we go down the shitter
No doubt The Donald likes the muck, the dirt, the tabloid and Twitter pages. But unless he is behind Wikileaks, he hasn't exactly been alone in the desire by many to create anarchy and destruction. Elements exist to eagerly crawl around in the dumpster with him and personally benefit themselves along the way. This is how your new buddies become names like Christie, Gingrich, Knight, Bannon, O'Reilly, O'Keefe, Pence, Putin etc etc.

No doubt The Donald likes the muck, the dirt, the tabloid and Twitter pages. But unless he is behind Wikileaks, he hasn't exactly been alone in the desire by many to create anarchy and destruction. Elements exist to eagerly crawl around in the dumpster with him and personally benefit themselves along the way. This is how your new buddies become names like Chrisite, Gingrich, Knight, Bannon, O'Reilly, O'Keefe, Pence, Putin etc etc.
[laughing]

Reactions: Bill Derington
I'm just gonna paste this whole post by Instapundit, cause it makes several points and I can't improve any of them:

REMEMBER THIS WHEN THEY START WITH ALL THE HAVE-YOU-NO-DECENCY STUFF: Dem PAC poll-tested attacks on Obama over father’s Muslim heritage.

"A Democratic super PAC poll tested several personal attacks against then-Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) in 2008, including his cocaine use as a teenager and his father’s Muslim heritage, according to emails released by WikiLeaks.

The Jan. 9, 2008, email exchange is between Paul Begala, a longtime ally of Hillary Clinton, and her current campaign chairman, John Podesta. In it, Podesta provides a list of attack lines the strategists discussed putting into a survey."

You know, news like this might hurt Hillary, if the press ever reported it.
funny though, the only people who actually used this were Republicans. If you don't think any political campaign doesn't do this kind of research your crazy.

Of course, DT wouldn't let his own people look into his past. [roll] No red flags there!

I guess the Dems also forced DT to say the things he did in that video too huh? They knew exactly the type of sleezebag they were dealing with.

DT and his flock cannot accept that he brought all of these problems on himself. If he never said and did all the stuff he's said, he wouldn't be in this loser position he finds himself. Just blame it on everyone else, that is what he's always done.

Btw, those peaceful Trump supporters at it again.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/us/mosque-attack-thwarted-kansas/index.html

funny though, the only people who actually used this were Republicans. If you don't think any political campaign doesn't do this kind of research your crazy.

Of course, DT wouldn't let his own people look into his past. [roll] No red flags there!

I guess the Dems also forced DT to say the things he did in that video too huh? They knew exactly the type of sleezebag they were dealing with.

DT and his flock cannot accept that he brought all of these problems on himself. If he never said and did all the stuff he's said, he wouldn't be in this loser position he finds himself. Just blame it on everyone else, that is what he's always done.

[laughing]

Impressive misdirection. Friendly advice: if you're gonna do it that way, don't hit Reply. If you capture the post you're supposedly responding to right above your own purportedly responsive words, everyone can see what you say doesn't have much to do with the post you're responding to.....

FYI, again, we all know DT is capable of doing everything charged against him.......the problem is it's all politicized! If he wasn't running for president and the Dems didn't have this brought to them(instead of a court room where something could be done).

Couple that with nothing Hiliary has done is getting near the press and yes it is annoyingly biased BS.

No doubt The Donald likes the muck, the dirt, the tabloid and Twitter pages. But unless he is behind Wikileaks, he hasn't exactly been alone in the desire by many to create anarchy and destruction. Elements exist to eagerly crawl around in the dumpster with him and personally benefit themselves along the way. This is how your new buddies become names like Christie, Gingrich, Knight, Bannon, O'Reilly, O'Keefe, Pence, Putin etc etc.

if Hillary hadn't illegally used servers outside the state dept, private servers, and illegally destroyed thousands of sensitive information, then there wouldn't be a wikileaks releasing all her skeletons. blame the messenger, but shove your head in the sand with regards to the one committing the actual criminal acts. had she not committed so many crimes, there wouldn't be anything to leak. it isn't that hard to understand

if Hillary hadn't illegally used servers outside the state dept, private servers, and illegally destroyed thousands of sensitive information, then there wouldn't be a wikileaks releasing all her skeletons. blame the messenger, but shove your head in the sand with regards to the one committing the actual criminal acts. had she not committed so many crimes, there wouldn't be anything to leak. it isn't that hard to understand
[laughing]
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
images

Damn. That's too bad. Maybe next time.

startling, troubling, disturbing . . . unacceptable. cannot have Americans engaged in this form of behavior. Would be curious to know at what extent their little plotting had reached.

Garden City, KS. Town the size between Danville and Richmond I would estimate. and tucked way off in SW Kansas, but not so obscure and out of the way that 120 Somalis can't be found living together in a single apartment complex. very interesting. Be a much safer thing for all of us if they were still in East Africa is my two cents.

Every Muslim should die then or just the 120 in Kansas?
omsj.gif
Well, in all honesty I was mainly just trolling cardkilla, but if you want to know where I really stand, every single Muslim that believes Americans should die would be my answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT