POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Clinton smear campaign is in it's 4th decade. All the attacks and investigations have come to nothing.

Now comes the wiki leaks emails which offer legit fodder to attack her with, but the public can't be bothered - the GOP cried wolf too many times over the years.

Trump's administration and there will be a Trump administration already has her on Perjury and Obstruction and I guarantee you whether its Christie or Gowdy they will come down on her. My guess is that she will give her concession speech in a luxury jumbo headed to a non extradition spot.

Anyone who claims to be a Repub or Consevative and "scared" to vote for Trump is just a weak link and hot air.

Make no mistake this election is about U.S. sovereignty.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I want to read it but not subscribing to the MSM site. Sorry.
Here's a bit:

If average voters turned on the TV for five minutes this week, chances are they know that Donald Trump made lewd remarks a decade ago and now stands accused of groping women.

But even if average voters had the TV on 24/7, they still probably haven’t heard the news about Hillary Clinton: That the nation now has proof of pretty much everything she has been accused of.

It comes from hacked emails dumped by WikiLeaks, documents released under the Freedom of Information Act, and accounts from FBI insiders. The media has almost uniformly ignored the flurry of bombshells, preferring to devote its front pages to the Trump story. So let’s review what amounts to a devastating case against a Clinton presidency.

Start with a June 2015 email to Clinton staffers from Erika Rottenberg, the former general counsel of LinkedIn. Ms. Rottenberg wrote that none of the attorneys in her circle of friends “can understand how it was viewed as ok/secure/appropriate to use a private server for secure documents AND why further Hillary took it upon herself to review them and delete documents.” She added: “It smacks of acting above the law and it smacks of the type of thing I’ve either gotten discovery sanctions for, fired people for, etc.”

A few months later, in a September 2015 email, a Clinton confidante fretted that Mrs. Clinton was too bullheaded to acknowledge she’d done wrong. “Everyone wants her to apologize,” wrote Neera Tanden, president of the liberal Center for American Progress. “And she should. Apologies are like her Achilles’ heel.”

Clinton staffers debated how to evade a congressional subpoena of Mrs. Clinton’s emails—three weeks before a technician deleted them. The campaign later employed a focus group to see if it could fool Americans into thinking the email scandal was part of the Benghazi investigation (they are separate) and lay it all off as a Republican plot.

A senior FBI official involved with the Clinton investigation told Fox News this week that the “vast majority” of career agents and prosecutors working the case “felt she should be prosecuted” and that giving her a pass was “a top-down decision.”

The Obama administration—the federal government, supported by tax dollars—was working as an extension of the Clinton campaign. The State Department coordinated with her staff in responding to the email scandal, and the Justice Department kept her team informed about developments in the court case.

Worse, Mrs. Clinton’s State Department, as documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act show, took special care of donors to the Clinton Foundation. In a series of 2010 emails, a senior aide to Mrs. Clinton asked a foundation official to let her know which groups offering assistance with the Haitian earthquake relief were “FOB” (Friends of Bill) or “WJC VIPs” (William Jefferson Clinton VIPs). Those who made the cut appear to have been teed up for contracts. Those who weren’t? Routed to a standard government website.

The leaks show that the foundation was indeed the nexus of influence and money. The head of the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Ira Magaziner, suggested in a 2011 email that Bill Clinton call Sheikh Mohammed of Saudi Arabia to thank him for offering the use of a plane. In response, a top Clinton Foundation official wrote: “Unless Sheikh Mo has sent us a $6 million check, this sounds crazy to do.”

The entire progressive apparatus—the Clinton campaign and boosters at the Center for American Progress—appears to view voters as stupid and tiresome, segregated into groups that must either be cajoled into support or demeaned into silence.

Reactions: KopiKat
Jonah Goldberg with the full on heh:

“I honestly can’t get my head around the fact that Hillary Clinton’s closing ‘argument’ in this election is sexual harassment. Bill Clinton’s lifelong enabler has managed to turn this topic into a deadly weapon against a Republican nominee. This is like Godzilla turning public safety into a winning issue in the Tokyo mayoral race."

funny though, the only people who actually used this were Republicans. If you don't think any political campaign doesn't do this kind of research your crazy.

Of course, DT wouldn't let his own people look into his past. [roll] No red flags there!

I guess the Dems also forced DT to say the things he did in that video too huh? They knew exactly the type of sleezebag they were dealing with.

DT and his flock cannot accept that he brought all of these problems on himself. If he never said and did all the stuff he's said, he wouldn't be in this loser position he finds himself. Just blame it on everyone else, that is what he's always done.

Btw, those peaceful Trump supporters at it again.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/us/mosque-attack-thwarted-kansas/index.html
You're so freaking stupid it's beyond belief. Why say stuff like this? We can just as easily say that all BLM rioters and all terrorists are Hillary supporters - just as ridiculous right?

Kasich would be destroying Hillary. Still hold out hope that he runs again. I like the guy.

CukN4DFWYAA4p64.jpg

Here's a bit:

If average voters turned on the TV for five minutes this week, chances are they know that Donald Trump made lewd remarks a decade ago and now stands accused of groping women.

But even if average voters had the TV on 24/7, they still probably haven’t heard the news about Hillary Clinton: That the nation now has proof of pretty much everything she has been accused of.

It comes from hacked emails dumped by WikiLeaks, documents released under the Freedom of Information Act, and accounts from FBI insiders. The media has almost uniformly ignored the flurry of bombshells, preferring to devote its front pages to the Trump story. So let’s review what amounts to a devastating case against a Clinton presidency.

Start with a June 2015 email to Clinton staffers from Erika Rottenberg, the former general counsel of LinkedIn. Ms. Rottenberg wrote that none of the attorneys in her circle of friends “can understand how it was viewed as ok/secure/appropriate to use a private server for secure documents AND why further Hillary took it upon herself to review them and delete documents.” She added: “It smacks of acting above the law and it smacks of the type of thing I’ve either gotten discovery sanctions for, fired people for, etc.”

A few months later, in a September 2015 email, a Clinton confidante fretted that Mrs. Clinton was too bullheaded to acknowledge she’d done wrong. “Everyone wants her to apologize,” wrote Neera Tanden, president of the liberal Center for American Progress. “And she should. Apologies are like her Achilles’ heel.”

Clinton staffers debated how to evade a congressional subpoena of Mrs. Clinton’s emails—three weeks before a technician deleted them. The campaign later employed a focus group to see if it could fool Americans into thinking the email scandal was part of the Benghazi investigation (they are separate) and lay it all off as a Republican plot.

A senior FBI official involved with the Clinton investigation told Fox News this week that the “vast majority” of career agents and prosecutors working the case “felt she should be prosecuted” and that giving her a pass was “a top-down decision.”

The Obama administration—the federal government, supported by tax dollars—was working as an extension of the Clinton campaign. The State Department coordinated with her staff in responding to the email scandal, and the Justice Department kept her team informed about developments in the court case.

Worse, Mrs. Clinton’s State Department, as documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act show, took special care of donors to the Clinton Foundation. In a series of 2010 emails, a senior aide to Mrs. Clinton asked a foundation official to let her know which groups offering assistance with the Haitian earthquake relief were “FOB” (Friends of Bill) or “WJC VIPs” (William Jefferson Clinton VIPs). Those who made the cut appear to have been teed up for contracts. Those who weren’t? Routed to a standard government website.

The leaks show that the foundation was indeed the nexus of influence and money. The head of the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Ira Magaziner, suggested in a 2011 email that Bill Clinton call Sheikh Mohammed of Saudi Arabia to thank him for offering the use of a plane. In response, a top Clinton Foundation official wrote: “Unless Sheikh Mo has sent us a $6 million check, this sounds crazy to do.”

The entire progressive apparatus—the Clinton campaign and boosters at the Center for American Progress—appears to view voters as stupid and tiresome, segregated into groups that must either be cajoled into support or demeaned into silence.

thank you, mojo . . . please consider yourself urged for further summaries.

Kasich would be destroying Hillary. Still hold out hope that he runs again. I like the guy. He was the most sensible Republican in the field.
I think GOP voters would rather lose with dignity than to be represented by someone like Kasich. I have heard very little GOP remorse that Kasich didn't win.

I remember being told the world would love us if Obama was elected

With his racial division, I'd be surprised if you see a black man in office for a long time. They will try to push Michelle the next election but I think those two have done so much damage because they're racist and they have shown themselves to be pure racists.

Democrats are beyond crooked and pure evil. What they have done this election is the lowest of low. It shows you that they absolutely have to go.

I think GOP voters would rather lose with dignity than to be represented by someone like Kasich. I have heard very little GOP remorse that Kasich didn't win.

No way some weak generic Republican would have generated this much passion. I believe I speak for a lot of conservatives that Trump is a reflection of how sick we are of weak Republicans who get walked all over, how much we despise the left's radicalism and intent to destroy us, how sick we are of the PC BS and the corrupt media.

How many others would call people on that?

Was be my first choice? No. But I believe he's our only chance to save this place. Even if he got in for four years and was blocked, it would still be a success because it will have prevented the most corrupt candidate in our history from further destroying us.

I don't even think this is so much a Dem/Republican thing as much as it's against globalism vs the self interest of America and her people. Hillary has proven she does not have our best interest and is owned by everyone and has stated she wants to disarm us and flood is with Muslims. Who wants that?

Reactions: P19978
With his racial division, I'd be surprised if you see a black man in office for a long time. They will try to push Michelle the next election but I think those two have done so much damage because they're racist and they have shown themselves to be pure racists.

Democrats are beyond crooked and pure evil. What they have done this election is the lowest of low. It shows you that they absolutely have to go.

Not to be contrarian here but you are very unaware of America's voter base if you think she won't win!

Hilliary is losing some minority vote that Michelle would have no problem getting. That is a bigger number than is being reported which is proven by the Obama's campaigning.

I'm sure everyone would've said similar things about hillary, if you asked while bill was on the way out.

People are stupid. They forget too easily. History is manipulated to fool young people eager to believe their idols.

And you're assuming it would be anywhere near fair in terms of the process. We know that's not the case. If soros and the gang give her the ok, then it's a done deal.

Yep. Crazy how he supposedly sexually assaulted her & ruined her life years ago, but just months ago she was talking about what a good, honest, hard working man he is & was reaching out to reconnect with him.

One of the best things about these emails is it has validated everything I've been saying.

- Lib media is the mouthpiece of Dems and even lets them write their BS for them.

- Intentionally targeting colleges to combat the right and Christian Right.

- Pushing "white guilt" and that Dems have always been the most racist people on the planet while using race to manipulate others.

I'm sure everyone would've said similar things about hillary, if you asked while bill was on the way out.

People are stupid. They forget too easily. History is manipulated to fool young people eager to believe their idols.

And you're assuming it would be anywhere near fair in terms of the process. We know that's not the case. If soros and the gang give her the ok, then it's a done deal.

I definitely can see Michelle winning because of the powers to be and her BS persona of the past eight years but she does not deserve it. She's a racist who hates this county.

Anyone who brings in DeRay is a POS.

Reactions: warrior-cat
I definitely can see Michelle winning because of the powers to be and her BS persona of the past eight years but she does not deserve it. She's a racist who hates this county.

Totally agree. If she runs, she'll win. The dead will be voting in record numbers.

Totally agree. Unfortunately deserve has nothing to do with it.

Exhibit A: hillary Clinton

Reactions: d2atTech

9) Suggests holding on any doc review at the archives until he returns to Little Rock. Two exceptions--White House requests he can handle by email; if any other emergency request comes up, I can process. I'm holding a TS clearance. Scott, you may need to figure out what we need to do to add me to the review authority. Hopefully, this won't be an issue and can just slide till he gets back there.

This is the ruling party? This is the group that the SJWs back? A party who openly tells people to hire "negro agents" to intimidate white women into feeling "white guilt?" That tells people to destroy yard signs and deface vehicles? The group that creates fake social media accounts with the "whitest sounding name" to push propaganda?

14642431_1218487678211857_1615469914767872813_n.jpg

14705774_1218466664880625_4756740911864160691_n.jpg

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Calling Democrats 'racist' when the party includes the vast majority of all non-whites is a bit of hyperbole.

DT supporters are not voting for him because they're poor, lost their jobs to China, etc. DT supporters actually have a much higher median income than do Hillary's. But what they do consistently show is that they are scared of losing their white majority, have unfavorable views of blacks, latinos, and Muslims, and also feel that women are below men(especially the evangelicals). That's it, that's what is fueling this 'movement'. I think you can see examples of these views all over the paddock over the years(and KY has the largest % of people backing Trump). The rise of Obama made this group completely distraught and the idea of a woman President makes them angry.

When you're overwhelming worry is about losing your status as the top dog, you tend to ignore all the warts and hypocrisy from your candidate.

I believe, barring some huge scandal erupting from Wikileaks or Hillary passing out at the debate, that DT knows he has lost. But he has to protect his reputation among his people, so to do that he needs to make sure that someone else is to blame for his failure. Whether it's Paul Ryan, the Republicans, the media, corporate liberals, Mexican financiers, whoever, it doesn't matter to him as long as he has his merry band of followers after this is all over. I believe that he is setting things up for his son to take his followers and run for President, Major or Senator in this next few years.

ODNI downgrading/downplaying the classification of Top Secret material stored on Hillary's private server?

Either way, again the State Department is leaking this info to Hillary's camp behind the scenes & tipping them off. More evidence (circumstantial at best, I know ) of behind the scenes collusion during the so called "investigation".

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10587

Cu1KT_PXgAAgC-L.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT