POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you going to bring up how convenient it was for women to show up before the 2nd debate and claim things about Bill Clinton instead of years ago?

Of course you didnt say that because you're a damn hypocrite

its politics and its all dirty.... I dont believe any of them and neither should you...

Are you talking about the woman who made their claims decades ago? Yea, they just came out of nowhere. Never heard of them before!

Now they tell us we can't complain about lawyers. Are mosquitoes, Christian Laettner and world hunger off-limits too?

Reactions: jamo0001
Are you going to bring up how convenient it was for women to show up before the 2nd debate and claim things about Bill Clinton instead of years ago?

Of course you didnt say that because you're a damn hypocrite

its politics and its all dirty.... I dont believe any of them and neither should you...

Are you talking about the woman who made their claims decades ago? Yea, they just came out of nowhere. Never heard of them before!

Exactly. This is all been claimed forever ago. Just shut down by the clinton machine

Who was the last US President to be impeached... I forget...

Don't know Andrew Ferguson, writes for the Weekly Standard evidently. This is his commentary about a piece written in Vanity Fair, saying that Trump represents the final and complete dumbing down of America. Pretty good. Dems love to crow about how idiotic your standard Republican is (I liked them better when Dems were the party of the little guy, oh for the days). But he makes a good point - what has caused this dumbing down? And who controls those things?......

"One of the weirder aspects of anti-Trump mania is its sniffy tone. And it's especially weird coming from card-carrying liberal Democrats. For two generations our culture and its institutions have been living under a liberal ascendency. The country's elites—the Bigs of the news media and Hollywood and the non-profit world and the arts and the academy—have signed on to a catechism of personal liberation, particularly sexual liberation, and a kind of radical individual autonomy that even lets you choose whether you're a boy or a girl. We are taught to be "nonjudgmental" in matters of lifestyle and to accept a pristine relativism in metaphysics and morality.

Carter's piece raises one further question, coming as it does from a credentialed member of the country's cultural elite. He calls the Trump ascendency the "final stage of a dumbed down America." Who could disagree? Trump's rise, boosted by the forty percent of our fellow citizens who see him as a plausible president, is indeed evidence of a serious, system-wide failure. Dumbing down is a good name for it.

The question is, Who did the dumbing down? Our public schools? Our universities? Our entertainment media—television, movies, popular music? The press? Glossy magazines like Vanity Fair?

Surely all of them share in the blame. And all of them, from the schools to movie studios, rest snugly (I almost wrote "smugly") in the control of liberal Democrats, and have done so for fifty years or more. If we're getting dumber, we know whom to thank. How odd is their sniffy contempt for Donald Trump, the purest flowering of the culture they've created."

unless something is proven.............. its all accusations. Only one person in this whole fiasco admitted to sexually assaulting women............... give you a hint that it rhymes with hump.

Now they tell us we can't complain about lawyers. Are mosquitoes, Christian Laettner and world hunger off-limits too?
You know damn well that a public defender simply doing their job is a non issue. Lawyers defend their clients, that is their duty and the accused constitutional right. Juries decide guilt or innocence.
Oh, but she laughed about it! No, she laughed at the absurdity that her client passed a polygraph test with flying colors.
She asked to be removed from the case (public record) and that request was denied. She did the job she was sworn to do and the guy walked. That ain't her fault. Go find another tree to bark upon.

You know damn well that a public defender simply doing their job is a non issue. Lawyers defend their clients, that is their duty and the accused constitutional right. Juries decide guilt or innocence.
Oh, but she laughed about it! No, she laughed at the absurdity that her client passed a polygraph test with flying colors.
She asked to be removed from the case (public record) and that request was denied. She did the job she was sworn to do and the guy walked. That ain't her fault. Go find another tree to bark upon.
That little girl was in a coma for 10 GD days and Hill's defense was she was asking for it b/c she was attracted to older men, you monster.

Reactions: WettCat
Liberals, not only telling us we can't complain about lawyers, now they are telling us which trees we can address. Cause..well, they know what's best for us.

Stop being a tool. Find the real things to complain about......... a lawyer doing their job isnt one of those things to complain about.

Don't champion yourself as a fighter for women's rights and then laugh about getting a rapist off that you knew was guilty and try to silence and destroy rape victims.

Reactions: WettCat
Liberals, not only telling us we can't complain about lawyers, now they are telling us which trees we can address. Cause..well, they know what's best for us.

The left always knows what's best for your life. They love big daddy government to control your life and use it to force their BS on you.

I detest the left. I even think this forum is a perfect example of what a sack of ish the left is.

Hopefully Clinton becomes POTUS and tries to ban violent language in fictional writing like she tried to do with video games.

Would be nice if the MSM couldn't write any more stories at her behest.

Listen, Fuzz you sack of garbage,

It's one thing to defend someone but when you know they're guilty, don't laugh afterward about it and take pride in claiming a 12-year old had rape fantasies for older men and how you got evidence thrown out.

Seriously, GFY. You and all of the leftist trash on here deserve the absolute worst.

unless something is proven.............. its all accusations. Only one person in this whole fiasco admitted to sexually assaulting women............... give you a hint that it rhymes with hump.

Right. I wonder if Bill Cosby got that luxury.

We've already proven mass corruption by the Clintons. It cannot be denied. It has been traced back and thoroughly covered but because of no accountability of those in power, they do whatever they want.

Oh, I do like that the same people who complain about white privilege are in full support of the Clintons. It's like your stupidity and hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Donald Trump Campaign Apologizes to Serbia for Yugoslavia Bombing

"U.S. and NATO allies launched aerial campaigns against the faltering Yugoslav regime, targeting ethnic Serb troops, in 1995 and 1999. The first attack was carried out in support of groups in Bosnia and Herzegovina, seeking independence from Belgrade, while the second was in support of similar forces in Kosovo."

"Bill Clinton, husband and supporter of Trump’s rival in the presidential race, Hillary Clinton, was the U.S. president throughout the violent collapse of Yugoslavia, which saw ethnic Serb militias engage in ethnic cleansing against predominantly Muslim groups in the former Yugoslavia."

Apparently the little orange man really does believe in that Nazi tradition of ethnic cleansing.

Is Hillary's husband running for office?
The GOP made Clinton's infidelity a constant issue his entire time in office. As they say, what goes around, comes around. Bill and Donald are both flawed in that way. Bill was just a lot more tactful and didn't brag about his conquests. If we were doing algebra the two factors would cancel each other. But as long as Trump is going to attack Bill he has to realize that it's all going to come right back onto him. Once again he shows how easily he is baited into no win battles.

And the media down-played Bill Clinton's immoral behavior while he was president like it was nothing. As you say . . . what goes around . . . . Night after night during the Lewinsky saga, and in 1997 when a Jane Doe made her sworn statement that the man serving as US President had made unwelcome sexual advances, and again in Feb. 1999 when the Jane Doe revealed her identity in a Dateline interview, Juanita Broaddrick, that the man serving as US President, Bill Clinton, had raped her . . . then there was Paula Jones in 1994, who filed her lawsuit then alleging sexual harassment against the man serving as US President, Bill Clinton . . . to this woman Bill Clinton would eventually pay almost a MILLION DOLLARS in damages . . . and then we could discuss Gennifer Flowers, and why not? There are just the instances I remember during his time in office, but more importantly, each time one of these many episodes emerged the media would position itself in front of the White House lawn and say this: "The President just wants to get back to the business of running the country . . . .The President just wants to get back to the business of running the country . . . ."

So, yeah, what goes around, indeed. The media and their liberal masses shrugged it off like it was nothing for a man who was President, so why they're letting something crawl so far up their bunny assess for so much less over a man who isn't really defies (as Z might suggest) all logic, sense, and reason.

LOLZ-ing at trying to minimize, or downright dismiss, groping accusations because the same verbiage was used to describe another similar incident.

Here is every leftist retort they have. Keep in mind they can't defend their policies that constantly fail and ruins every place.

-Racist
- Sexist
- Islamophobe
- Xenaphobe
- Nazi
- Hitler
- "Go watch Faux News" (Says devoted HuffPo/NYT/NBC fan)
- Transphobe

That's all they got. Everywhere they touch is filled with poverty and crime and terrible schools (places the elite would never send their own kid or live)

They're monsters.

Downplay?

1- He never said he has done or would ever do it.

2- What was stated in a bragadocious way was that because he was famous females will allow him to do anything like grabbing them by the P.

3- Saying someone will allow it isn't saying you condone or did it. Simply that it's acceptable.

4- Do you think rich and famous men have to approach females the same way good looking men have to approach them? Or Ugly men? Or broke men?

The answer is hell no! There are skeezers out in this world believe it or not and some would love for certain men to just be down right raunchy!

There has always been a dbl standard and this one is coming back against Trump in an unreal fashion.

I do not think his lawsuit against the NYT will work, but it may just do that or drag those women through the mud that they admit it was a political scheme.

Last edited:
I'm highly sure I've said several times I will not vote for Trump or Clinton. Its either 3rd Party or not voting..

If you guys were propping up Clinton as much as you are Trump... I'd be here bashing Clinton more.
You are obviously lying. You were in the other thread bragging how about butthurt the GOP was going to be after the election. Just stop.

You are aligned with and supporting rq/fuzz....maybe a cry for help.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The Libs on here who refuse to be critical of Hillary of acknowledge the Clintons corruption do not fool any of us with their BS claims of "I'm voting third party."

We know you're full of it. You'll be on here taking up for HC for the next four years as well.

Downplay?

1- He never said he has done or would ever do it.

2- What was stated in a bragadocious way was that because he was famous females will allow him to do anything like grabbing them by the P.

3- Saying someone will allow it isn't saying you condone or did it. Simply that it's acceptable.

4- Do you think rich and famous men have to approach females the same way good looking men have to approach them? Or Ugly men? Or broke men?

The answer is hell know! There are sneezers out in this world believe it or not and some would love for certain men to just be down right raunchy!

There has always been a dbl standard and this one is coming back against Trump in an unreal fashion.

I do not think his lawsuit against the NYT will work, but it may just do that or drag those women through the mud that they admit it was a political scheme.

Quoted for posterity. I mean dayum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT