POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its really terrifying what the media has become. Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and pretty much every dictator would've love to have the media we have right now. They are purely propaganda arms for liberalism.
Worse than Pravda at the height of the USSR. Those journalists, like Baghdad Bob, had no choice. They were controlled media and it was no secret. Our media is malevolent force by choice, and they are at working in hand in hand with the system. I wouldn't even say that the media takes orders from Hillary, if anything the media GIVES orders to Hillary.

Worse than Pravda at the height of the USSR. Those journalists, like Baghdad Bob, had no choice. They were controlled media and it was no secret. Our media is malevolent force by choice, and they are at working in hand in hand with the system. I wouldn't even say that the media takes orders from Hillary, if anything the media GIVES orders to Hillary.
Globalists control the media. The media controls the democrat party. Its terrifying shit.

Zero talk of this in the media. This was in Colorado. Seems like a big deal since there was a GD IED by a police station.

well, John Kerry did say recently that the media should stop reporting on terror attacks.

Looks like they are doing just that.

Reactions: MrLair
Trump is supposedly losing, and that's been the case for months, according to liberal liars in the media, and so-called conservative pundit cuck losers. Of course, that was bullshit and he was actually on pace to win, until the media took things to a new level, and amped up the game and now he probably, actually, really, really, is losing.

So, how does this guy turn it around?

I have a suggestion, and it's a simple one that might jack him up in the polls, and, if not, well, he's losing anyway.

Directly come out and say, "legalize marijuana".

He can't legalize it state by state, but he can say that he will aggressively advocate that it be legal under Federal Law. Just say it. Say that it needs to be legal He was never a drug warrior in the first place, so he can't be called a hypocrite. What's Hillary going to say in response? She knows that the American public is basically going to agree. He jumps on this, and he'll get all the hipster 4/20 idiots immediately going to the polls. He'll start collecting dum dum Bernie burnouts right away. Is it going to cost votes from the old grumpy hard right? Of course not, marijuana is the least of their worries. I am sort of part of that grumpy right wing deplorable base, and so is all of my family, and I assure that he won't lose a single vote from us deplorables over this. In fact, many of his supporters occasionally partake in this supposedly awful habit and will appreciate his support.

The media will scream bloody murder because the media is the "system". He's already fighting those bastards. This is another way to fight and Hillary will never have to courage to agree with this.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
[laughing] Out in full force, spamming a negative hashtag. Getting paid 10 cents per tweet.

CunompcWgAAT544.jpg
I'm assuming Paul is referring to the CTR losers in the post above.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141

“They’re always there; they’re always working around the clock,” former Clinton White House adviser Paul Begala says of the crew. “I always tease David that he finds all of these nerd virgins and locks them away in a vault where they never see sunlight or have a drink or get laid. But God Bless them!”

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
If a lib touches me I will be on the MSM news because I will cold cock the shit outta them in the nose. I'll make that liberal pussy vegan bleed.

I'm sure you and your 7 friends will handle any one person you dislike in true Trump rally fashion.

Its hilarious seeing everybody making fun of these bullshit stories.

Nobody (besides die hard libs obviously) are buying these stories.

People are fed up with the medias lies.

More evidence that Bernie never had a chance. They were dancing on his grave as far back as January.

CumGuFlVUAAZLjw.jpg

A member of Rand's inner circle tweeting that the two worst stories haven't even dropped yet.

Also, it seems Putin is doing everything he can to psych out Obama and the intel community these days. Calling home expats = too obvious to be the *actual* intent, right?

Iran backed rebels fired again on a US Navy destroyer off the coast of Yemen. Thats 2 times in one week.

No comments from Obama or Kerry. Won't be talked about at all in the media.

Disgusting.

That used to be called an act of war.

Remember when we once had a president who wasn't a total pussy? The rest of the world has to laugh their butts off at what a joke we are.

US hits radar sites in first strikes on Yemen rebels

Obama taking a page right out of the Clinton's playbook from the 90's. When bad news is being released, bomb someone as a distraction.

tumblr_mqlfbqKr8i1rsmd0zo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: WildcatFan1982
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT