POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not a Trump supporter. Have been against him from the beginning.

But when a guy in a locker room says, "Man I'm so rich I can just go up and grab women by the pussy," I understand he's not saying he has actually grabbed women by the pussy, and is just bullshitting.
you missed the part where he said he can't help himself and just starts kissing them and he can grab them by the pussy and they can't do anything because of who he is. Yeah it's 'theoretical'

Reactions: jameslee32
It's like reading comprehension and reason just flies out the window when you're With Her.

Not sure if you're addressing me. If so, that is schmoe's and Fusters argument to validate the previously mentioned behavior. How can you read that from them any differently?

If not, carry on.

Who said that?

You said that with the below

There are millions of women out there who not only like for men like Trump to grab them by their pussy, but they encourage it, relish in it & then brag about it to their friends.

Not if they like it! Have you never grabbed a pussy before? [in response to grabbing the P against someone's wishes being sexual assault]

Not sure what else you can get out of your two statements.

Not sure if you're addressing me. If so, that is schmoe's and Fusters argument to validate the previously mentioned behavior. How can you read that from them any differently?

If not, carry on.
Bullshit. Please, show me where I said it's okay to go around grabbing any & all women. I specifically said he's not going around grabbing random women.

Whether you want to admit it or not, there are millions of women out there that find what Trump said that totally acceptable just b/c Trump has money.

If they want to be money grubbing sluts & choose to allow men to treat them that way, then who are you to judge? Stop slut shaming, you sexist pig.

You said that with the below
Yes, & that is 100% true. Millions of women are gold diggers & proud of it. They seek out men like Trump & sleep with them just b/c they have money & power. If these types of women choose to allow men like Trump to grab them by the pussy, then who the hell are you to say either is wrong?

Bullshit. Please, show me where I said it's okay to go around grabbing any & all women. I specifically said he's not going around grabbing random women.

Whether you want to admit it or not, there are millions of women out there that find what Trump said that totally acceptable just b/c Trump has money.

If they want to be money grubbing sluts & choose to allow men to treat them that way, then who are you to judge? Stop slut shaming, you sexist pig.

Why are you including the last 2 lines? What is your point? I can only infer that you believe going around and groping women is OK because some women may like it coming from a person of means.

I'm only judging and shaming you. Whether you are a slut or not has no bearing on this discussion.

I can only infer that you believe going around and groping women is OK because some women may like it coming from a person of means.
No, I believe going around groping women who want to be groped is okay. I never said all women. You're reaching, & failing.

If gold digging sluts want to allow rich men to grope them, that's their prerogative.

Yes, & that is 100% true. Millions of women are gold diggers & proud of it. They seek out men like Trump & sleep with them just b/c they have money & power. If these types of women choose to allow men like Trump to grab them by the pussy, then who the hell are you to say either is wrong?

Ah, so you're saying we all must be gold diggers, and to be pointing out that what Trump was describing, and allegedly doing, as wrong is hypocritical.

That argument should work well too.

how can you forget the forced haircut of teh gay Romney did in high school....and McCain had the sultry lobbyist who he was too cozy with

just the way this game is played for Dems to acquire & keep power. anything & everything for the media to talk about than issues, where they lose. as they have been doing in off year elections recently, and will in the future. this whole theory (hope actually) from the media that this whole Trump experiment will destroy the GOP is oh so amusing knowing, KNOWING that the GOP will once again lap the field in the 2018 election cycle.

Reactions: screwduke1
Always find it funny that the people who act moderate and pretend to hate both candidates, seem to bash Trump 99% of the time. If you hate both candidates, why aren't you bashing Hillary too?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
No, I believe going around groping women who want to be groped is okay. I never said all women. You're reaching, & failing.

If gold digging sluts want to allow rich men to grope them, that's their prerogative.

OK, then you're arguing a straw man.

Still, not sure why this is being included in the conversation. The alleged victims didn't want to be groped.

Maybe we can have women who liked to be groped by those of power wear a sign or something, for the sake of guys like Trump and WJC so they don't find themselves in this mess.

Grabbing women by the P*ssy is sexual assault. Saying you did that..... is admitting to sexual assault. How is that not clear to you?

My exact words were................ going to be a lot of butt hurt country boys in a month..........

Thats making fun of you idiots... not supporting Clinton. God some of you are as dumb as a box of rocks
Do you not understand what consent is?

CuqxK2jW8AA1dEI.jpg

till, not sure why this is being included in the conversation. The alleged victims didn't want to be groped.

Evidently, if Trump really groped them, they did at the time & for the last ? years.

Sorry, not falling for they all, ever so coincidentally had a sudden change of heart & decided to come out all on the same day, during the home stretch of a presidential election. You can't buy that.

you missed the part where he said he can't help himself and just starts kissing them and he can grab them by the pussy and they can't do anything because of who he is. Yeah it's 'theoretical'

It's also not accurate at all as to what was said or how it was relayed.

Are we pretending now that he also got off the bus and uncontrollably kissed and groped the woman?

It's quite rich that DT is calling all of these accusations as ridiculous and political after having the pc with all of Bill Clinton's accusers. Who is not even running. Now personally, I believe most of these are probably false but I guarantee at least one IS true. Same with Clinton.

I will say he gave a really passionate speech today. Maybe one of his best yet. His policy specifics were just very good, huge and big league.

Also the girl on the plane from 30 years ago said she was fine with him touching her breast and all but once he went low and tried to round home that was what offended her.

CNN and the like cut all that out though!

Evidently, if Trump really groped them, they did at the time & for the last ? years.

Sorry, not falling for they all, ever so coincidentally had a sudden change of heart & decided to come out all on the same day, during the home stretch of a presidential election. You can't buy that.

What?

Try getting out sometime, you can't miss them.

They're prolly wearing a short skirt, yeah? Or maybe talk to dudes.

Once again, why are these hypothetical "gold digging women" who liked to be groped in the discussion?

"And when you're a star, they let you do it".

Just going by the quote above, but I didn't see where he said "and they can't do anything about it". He may have, I haven't listened to the tape. Just going by the quote from krazy.

I mean, the people taking this whole thing literal have to be the former high school nerds who never played sports or got pussy. Or never had friends they shot the shit with. Or part of the over sensitive PC college crowd. Or millennials. Or deeeeeeeeeeeeefense who takes everything literally (you remember, like wanting Ted Nugent indicted for using a metaphor).

But one thing is sure....... They are all hypocritical democrats who will bend over backwards to excuse literal ACTIONS by their party.

Not really. If you can't spot a slut when you see one, not sure what to tell you.

Putting your "slut" (who are now seem synonymous with gold diggers that prefer to be groped) radar aside, why would you bring "them" into the conversation? Would that excuse a person of power diddling a female against their wishes? I mean, how are guys to really know when you can't tell me?

Show me where i said everyone was a country boy.

Please keep showing your lack of intelligence while trying to twist my posts around. Your goof ball trump supporters might like it but the intelligent people can see your flawed logic.

what flawed logic? well its that theory you have that either you support trump or Clinton and never anything else.............. I could easily vote for Johnson and still find you Trump supporters hilarious and disgusting at the same time...... doesnt take supporting Clinton for that..

Dude, you just said "grabbing women by the p***** is sexual assault".

Do you want to clarify that statement?

Then, once you do that, do you want to show a pic, a video, a something showing Donald sexually assaulting someone?

Because your up against an opponent who has numerous flaws that are documented, and some of those flaws, and those of her husband, and ex president, are literally criminal.

But you believe this guy sexually assaulted someone because he told Billy fn Bush so on the set of Entertainment Tonight.

And you're the smart guy here. OK.

And you're getting mad about it. Lmao. OK!

City boi lmao

I just asked my wife how she feels about the comments and her exact reply was look girls from 16-24 are sluts in general wanting to learn sex, but if you grab me by the pussy right now Id grab you back!

So basically Go Trump!

What? Exactly what I said. I'm not buying this story.

First class on a plane? If Trump was really groping her like she described (like an octopus, hands everywhere), then how come no other passengers saw, said something, did something. Did they all just sit there & watch her get sexually assaulted?

Or, if he did really grope her w/o her permission, then why didn't she just speak up. It's not like they were alone in a dark alley. They were surrounded by dozens of people on a plane. If she didn't like it, all she had to do was say something.

And not jkst a guy. Fn Donald trump. A real estate slimy business tycoon...

Lmao

That makes things much more pathetic. The Clinton's are the most powerful poltical family goin right now. World renowned and respected all over the globe!

Lmao

And people are sooo mad and terrified that trump might beat the most powerful poltical duo in the world. That's unbelievable, really.

Would that excuse a person of power diddling a female against their wishes? I
I never said you're allowed to grope a woman just b/c she's a slut. Only if she allows it. Her body, her choice.

You are reaching & making shit up. All I said is it's easy to spot a slut when you see one.

Obama is trying to start a world war as we speak and people are worried over Trump saying the p word 11 years ago.

Ignoring the hyperbole, if Trump laid out specifics on changes in foreign policy then you'd see the discussion move in that direction.

A presser with military experts instead of alleged victims of WJC certainly would have steered the debate in a constructive direction.

Trump has never assaulted a woman. He may have said some nasty stuff, but hasn't assaulted one.

Hilarious that libs are buying into this pathetic horse shit when there is goddamn physical proof that she has committed treason.

I never said you're allowed to grope a woman just b/c she's a slut. Only if she allows it. Her body, her choice.

You are reaching & making shit up. All I said is it's easy to spot a slut when you see one.

No, that's not all you said, but that's (kind of) beside the point.

You brought up the notion that some females may like this kind of behavior. Why is that referenced when discussing Trumps accusers
who apparently don't enjoy these kind of sexual advances?

How would you react if, when addressing WJC's alleged crimes, someone replied with "well, some ladies like that stuff"? Hopefully with something like "what the fuuuuck does that have to do with this?!?".

Reactions: Midway Cat
Once again, why are these hypothetical "gold digging women" who liked to be groped in the discussion?
B/c those are the types of women Trump is referring on the tape. You know, the tape that STL mentioned, where he said it was proof of Trump admitting to sexual assault. That's why those women were brought up. If they like it, encourage it & want it, it's not sexual assault. Try to keep up.

Ignoring the hyperbole, if Trump laid out specifics on changes in foreign policy then you'd see the discussion move in that direction.

A presser with military experts instead of alleged victims of WJC certainly would have steered the debate in a constructive direction.

But that's the problem. Hillary's foreign policy campaigning is different than the foreign policies in her email.

lmao, again, you guys are shooting yourself in the foot..

You're asking, Donald fn Trump, slimeball business reality star extraordinaire to come up with a foreign policy plan when gd career politicians have failed to do so. They have neglected this country something awful, for their own personal benefit, and you're grilling fn Donald Trump about stuff you should be grilling these damn politicians about, because Trump ain't one, and the only reason he's in this position is because you're beloved politicians have f'd up very bad.

Again, Donald Trump might could beat one of the most powerful names in the world to become the US President. And you're mad at Donald. LMAO

I mean...I'm trying to think of a good sports analogy...

Like if billy fn G came into Rupp with a team of 5'5 honks, against Cal and his 12 NBA players and gave him a run for his money, embarassed him, might possibly beat him...and it's the fourth quarter, your all star team has been downright embarrassing, and all you can do is say "Billy G is cheating!!! not fair!!! Hes stupid!!! he can't win!!!". I mean, the only reason Billy G is in teh game is because, for whatever reason your all start team ain't cutting it. Something is seriously wrong in your huddle, but you're worried about fn alcoholic ass, abusive ass, dumbass Billy G is doing? Get your head out of your ass and you wont' have anything to worry about.

Why in the world is a fn Clinton is a tooth and nail battle with fn Donald Trump. Can anybody answer that? Is it because Donald has some advantage here? i don't understand. Why is this even an election?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT