POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of things to criticize and dismiss the DT candidacy about. He is a arrogant cad, there is no doubt, and awful candidate. But coming from the HRC supporters, doing the judging while excusing or refusing to discuss her laundry list of ungodly unethical behavior, can GF themselves.

So Fuzz supports child rape.

That's a bold move Cotton, let's see if it plays out
LOL...

giphy.gif

Reactions: Willy4UK
I'm highly sure I've said several times I will not vote for Trump or Clinton. Its either 3rd Party or not voting..

If you guys were propping up Clinton as much as you are Trump... I'd be here bashing Clinton more.

Ya and you've been outed by @qwesley as a liar. As if it isn't obvious enough.

Still waiting on your proof that trump admitted to sexual assault

This is exactly what will happen. Watch and see. If Hillary wins, she will be president through 2024. Then the Dems will push Michelle Obama as their next choice (Then when you're critical of her you can be both racist and sexist according to the media). If Trump wins, they will push Michelle for 2020.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I've stated on this very thread several times Clinton is going to win. Trump is that much of a train wreck. and the delusions of trump supporters is absolutely hilarious. Its as easy as making fun of UL fans. .... Never ever mistake that with being a Clinton supporter.

This is exactly what will happen. Watch and see. If Hillary wins, she will be president through 2024. Then the Dems will push Michelle Obama as their next choice (Then when you're critical of her you can be both racist and sexist according to the media). If Trump wins, they will push Michelle for 2020.

I've been calling Michelle as their next up for awhile. They have no one else remotely close to electible and the same quest for Hilliary is in place for Michelle.

Reactions: Mashburned
Ya and you've been outed by @qwesley as a liar. As if it isn't obvious enough.

Still waiting on your proof that trump admitted to sexual assault

Grabbing women by the P*ssy is sexual assault. Saying you did that..... is admitting to sexual assault. How is that not clear to you?

My exact words were................ going to be a lot of butt hurt country boys in a month..........

Thats making fun of you idiots... not supporting Clinton. God some of you are as dumb as a box of rocks

I've stated on this very thread several times Clinton is going to win. Trump is that much of a train wreck. and the delusions of trump supporters is absolutely hilarious. Its as easy as making fun of UL fans. .... Never ever mistake that with being a Clinton supporter.

It will be interesting to see. I think Trump is getting a higher percentage of the white vote than Romney did, and I think Hilliary is getting a lessor turnout for blacks/latinos than Obama did.

It very well may come down to the female turnout and I think both camps have realized that which has led to the bloodbath of making both unelectible to women.

Rinse, repeat. Tiring to see the same nonsense of numerous passionate posts using dubious stretched facts defending HRC followed by some variation of "not much of a fan" or "not supporting her" or "I wanted Kasich". It bothers me more as an insult to my intelligence than the actual shitty dishonest argument.

On queue...generalization and stereotype. Pls keep posting.

Fish in a barrel.

Show me where i said everyone was a country boy.

Please keep showing your lack of intelligence while trying to twist my posts around. Your goof ball trump supporters might like it but the intelligent people can see your flawed logic.

what flawed logic? well its that theory you have that either you support trump or Clinton and never anything else.............. I could easily vote for Johnson and still find you Trump supporters hilarious and disgusting at the same time...... doesnt take supporting Clinton for that..

Last edited:
I do enjoy the people who don't support Clinton reposting her lies in an effort to take down Trump.

There's probably something in Podesta's emails about manipulating you rubes.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Grabbing women by the P*ssy is sexual assault. Saying you did that..... is admitting to sexual assault. How is that not clear to you?

My exact words were................ going to be a lot of butt hurt country boys in a month..........

Thats making fun of you idiots... not supporting Clinton. God some of you are as dumb as a box of rocks

His exact quote:

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

Explain where he admitted doing this? Again that is childish bragadocious BS libs are stating as fact that he admits to doing it or has done it.

That is no admission.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Please.............. go up to women you dont know and grab them down there. I'll give you my camcorder to video tape it. Let me know how that works out for you or I'll find out my self actually when I follow your many court cases.

See, you fail to realize, I'm not Trump, nor am I a powerful, famous billionaire like him. Also, he's not just going around grabbing every random pussy he sees. You made that up.

There are millions of women out there who not only like for men like Trump to grab them by their pussy, but they encourage it, relish in it & then brag about it to their friends.

Reactions: jameslee32
So, Trump saying 'grab her by the pussy' and being accused of 30-year-old sexual advances that were never proven or even reported in some cases is somehow sexual assault AND worse than Anthony Wiener (D), former congressman and current husband of Huma Abedin (Vice Chairwoman of Hilldawg campaign) being addicted to sending cock Picassos to everything but his wife? And the Hill campaign is appalled?

Am I all caught up?

Lol that's your best effort?

camcorder

The 80s called...

People really think Trump treated women like house balls at the local bowling alley? Finger holes too big, too small, ohhh just right!

I don't know - maybe he did. Just hard for me to believe it would've been so literal.

I don't know - maybe he did. Just hard for me to believe it would've been so literal.

It's obviously BS macho bravado, at least to anyone who has actually been in a locker room before.

This isn't Mad Men, quit fighting wars that have already been won and pay attention what is actually happening in the world

Yeah, I knew what you meant... Was attacking the notion that people actually take it literally, primarily for political expedience and to rouse up the not so disenfranchised masses.

Reactions: CatsFanGG24
So the new defense from the Trump supporters is that, because some women like to be groped, it's actually OK to try to grope any and all women. Playing the odds, AMARITE? Or at least it's not as bad as Anthony Weiner / ISIS?

that argument should work well.

Post Script - highly recommend the documentary Weiner.

Last edited:
Reactions: jameslee32
Trump has always had hot wives and girlfriends, his transgressions are alleged.

Wiener is a pretty bizarre looking dude and his transgressions are proven.

I am not a Trump supporter. Have been against him from the beginning.

But when a guy in a locker room says, "Man I'm so rich I can just go up and grab women by the pussy," I understand he's not saying he has actually grabbed women by the pussy, and is just bullshitting.

I guess it's easy for weak-minded fools to fall for Dem BS, lies, self righteousness and ideology when they're not even aware that they're getting played by media and universities.

Can't tell you how many of my peers in college were hardcore libs but total morons and simply just regurgitated what they were told. Then when they got old, got some actual experience and knowledge, they didn't fall for that crap. But for total morons who are distracted, only read headlines, too cowardly to go against the ruling party, etc continued to be used as puppets for the Dems cause.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT