POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its hilarious seeing everybody making fun of these bullshit stories.

Nobody (besides die hard libs obviously) are buying these stories.

People are fed up with the medias lies.
Yeah. Trump's campaign is just spontaneously combusting for no reason.
It is sad, real sad that many of you live in the land of denial. You've created this world for yourself where you've allowed yourselves to be so brainwashed that you've lost touch with reality. Sad.

Reactions: jameslee32
Facebook trying to play dirty. Propping up a fake wikileaks profile that's all anti Trump. Are people really that oblivious to fall for something like this?

https://m.facebook.com/wikileaksforum

Yes they definitely are that stupid unfortunately

Politico finally takes on HRC related to the leaks.....to compliment her.

POLITICO ‏@politico 10m10 minutes ago
Hacked excerpts from @HillaryClinton's paid speeches show a cautious, cold-eyed realist http://politi.co/2dUystB

Hahaha wow.

In truth, she could really be an awesome president if she'd use her ruthlessness and scheming for our country. There'd be no one better.

But she'll use it to benefit only her and her cronies, like she has the last 30 years.

Just passed a car with 2 bumper stickers.

First: VEGETARIAN

second: KEEP WORKING, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ON WELFARE DEPEND ON YOU

fricken typical lib. Disgusting that you could be proud of that

Yeah. Trump's campaign is just spontaneously combusting for no reason.
It is sad, real sad that many of you live in the land of denial. You've created this world for yourself where you've allowed yourselves to be so brainwashed that you've lost touch with reality. Sad.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]He said brainwashed. In other news, left winged nut jobs asleep at life:zzz:.

Hillary is literally the biggest cuck in political history? Sad.

These are the mf'ers we want to be like. Sad.

_91893037_mediaitem91893036.jpg

Our media needs an overhaul.. This is the equivalent to Russel Crow getting shanked before his big fight with Commodus.

Idc if you don't like Trump.. who really does? Support who you want, I'm fine with it, it's your choice... But if the left can't admit that they have an insurmountable advantage, leveraging media.. print, news, television, Hollywood and the music industry.. then I have no desire to associate with you.

At least admit this thing has been rigged from the start.. rigged to the point that the true dem candidate Bernie got done in just like Trump is now.

I've typically scoffed at the idea of people canceling their newspaper subscriptions and/or ad spend with a particular newspaper after some scathing or controversial opinion piece. But....at what point will people start turning away from some of the publications and/or media sources if they are shown to be completely biased or even compromised by a different power?

The NFL has seen a noticeable decline in their viewership this year, so it does happen. Are they so blindly arrogant that they don't even consider that they are putting themselves at risk?

Am I missing your sarcasm? Because it sounds like you're missing theirs.

I could be wrong, though. If it was a dirty long hair, which it sounds like it was, then that sticker was definitely displayed in earnest.

Reactions: From-the-stands
I've typically scoffed at the idea of people canceling their newspaper subscriptions and/or ad spend with a particular newspaper after some scathing or controversial opinion piece. But....at what point will people start turning away from some of the publications and/or media sources if they are shown to be completely biased or even compromised by a different power?

The NFL has seen a noticeable decline in their viewership this year, so it does happen. Are they so blindly arrogant that they don't even consider that they are putting themselves at risk?

Local media is dead.

And people think that is good. It's not. If local journalists don't cover their town, who will? The current HL stuff is a great example. They're dead. They're also the only people that seem to care about all the Capilutou bullshit, among many other things.

Local media is dead.

And people think that is good. It's not. If local journalists don't cover their town, who will? The current HL stuff is a great example. They're dead. They're also the only people that seem to care about all the Capilutou bullshit, among many other things.

The Internet killed local newspapers and the telecommunications act of 1996 killed local radio. It's out of our hands now, and you are right to keep this issue alive.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
Any given day of the final six weeks of this election would be the filthiest day of the 2012 election. Incredible, really.
Romney giving a women cancer five years after leaving the company would compete against one of the slower days.

It really may come down to who has the most to lose. With all the corruption covered up by this administration you'd think it is them.

But the reality is in fact if Hilliary wins and continue down our path then most likely we side with Russia's enemies, and therefore could it be indirectly Trump has the most to lose since Russia is so very invested in him. At least those Wikileaks and anonymous etc are bringing the fight to Hilliary for him and in general I do think he would side with Russia.

A lot of underneath the surface being played out right in front of our eyes.

So you think that only liberals are vegetarian?

If you knew half of the vegetarians I know you'd realize the naivety of your comment.

Yea, good catch at using a common phrase...or since you said good catch, you're obviously ripping off the Gordon's fisherman.

Hands like an octopus is a common phrase? I'd never heard it before in my life. And I've tried several rapse cases to juries.

Either I've just missed out all this time, or its clearly not as common as you think. I'm going with option 2.

Alll the Muslims are coming to rape your women and the blacks and gays are all taking your tax money!

The real issues have nothing to do with this bud.

Trump is such a threat you are the type that soak up all the left wing BS spewed all over TV about him. You then cordially act like everyone else is so wrong.

Hilliary is awful and worse she is by far the most corrupt person that could get the most powerful position in our country. And seemingly you are ok with that, so thankfully I'm the opposite of whatever you consider yourself to be.

Thanks and god bless!

So brave of these women Trump sexually assaulted to come forward now. Surely would have been too traumatizing to do so 18 months ago when he began running for Pres, or anytime during the previous decades he was a fixture in our culture on various television shows. I completely understand the timing and in no way think it is a carefully Hilldawg scripted and released October surprise.

([eyeroll])

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

So you think the NFL drop is because of Kapernic and nothing else? Explain NASCARs fall off the face of the earth? Or that NFL attendance started slipping a couple of years ago...
I am sure there are some who have turned it off because of the NA stuff but that is just one of many reasons. Like the total saturation of football on tv. Tuesday is now the only day that there is no live football on tv. To date most of the NFL games have been pretty bad. No Manning or Brady...

Reactions: Midway Cat
So you think the NFL drop is because of Kapernic and nothing else? Explain NASCARs fall off the face of the earth? Or that NFL attendance started slipping a couple of years ago...
I am sure there are some who have turned it off because of the NA stuff but that is just one of many reasons. Like the total saturation of football on tv. Tuesday is now the only day that there is no live football on tv. To date most of the NFL games have been pretty bad. No Manning or Brady...

giphy.gif

It's sad what the media is doing to bring Trump down. If you're going to bring up the issue of sexual assault and Trump, shouldn't you do the same thing with Hilary's husband?
Is Hillary's husband running for office?
The GOP made Clinton's infidelity a constant issue his entire time in office. As they say, what goes around, comes around. Bill and Donald are both flawed in that way. Bill was just a lot more tactful and didn't brag about his conquests. If we were doing algebra the two factors would cancel each other. But as long as Trump is going to attack Bill he has to realize that it's all going to come right back onto him. Once again he shows how easily he is baited into no win battles.

So brave of these women Trump sexually assaulted to come forward now. Surely would have been too traumatizing to do so 18 months ago when he began running for Pres, or anytime during the previous decades he was a fixture in our culture on various television shows. I completely understand the timing and in no way think it is a carefully Hilldawg scripted and released October surprise.

([eyeroll])
How positively convenient. Looking forward to seeing the first bit of documented evidence at time of each accusation. A med bill, police report, filed grievance, catholic confessional, etc...

Is Hillary's husband running for office?
The GOP made Clinton's infidelity a constant issue his entire time in office. As they say, what goes around, comes around. Bill and Donald are both flawed in that way. Bill was just a lot more tactful and didn't brag about his conquests. If we were doing algebra the two factors would cancel each other. But as long as Trump is going to attack Bill he has to realize that it's all going to come right back onto him. Once again he shows how easily he is baited into no win battles.
No, the bitch that targeted her husband's victims and publicly vowed to destroy them to undermine their credibility is running. Same bitch that got a man off for raping a 12-y/o child in Ark using the same tactics.

Yo proud yet?

Are you going to bring up how convenient it was for women to show up before the 2nd debate and claim things about Bill Clinton instead of years ago?

Of course you didnt say that because you're a damn hypocrite

its politics and its all dirty.... I dont believe any of them and neither should you...

I mean, is there any group dumber or that falls for more shit than hardcore white male right wingers? Has to be the least educated group and most gullible populace in America.
Hey.....I have to think about this one a minute.

Reactions: -LEK-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT