POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At 9:00 Megyn started off with the Podesta emails and didn't get to Donald's groping until 9:30. Also at 9:00, Rachel began her show with the newest molestation charges and has yet to discuss Russians, Wikileaks or Hildagarde.

It's apparent these channels and these ladies are playing their viewership like a Stradivarius.

At 9:00 Megyn started off with the Podesta emails and didn't get to Donald's groping until 9:30. Also at 9:00, Rachel began her show with the newest molestation charges and has yet to discuss Russians, Wikileaks or Hildagarde.

It's apparent these channels and these ladies are playing their viewership like a Stradivarius.
The email coverage just started yesterday on Fox. Up until that point it's been just like CNN, etc... completely ignored.

Murdoch was attacked for raising his kids Catholic in one of the emails, so that might have been enough for him to greenlight the coverage. Just a thought.

It is a full onslaught to the end.

I hope more protestors continue hitting her rallies cheering for bill and his rapey ways.

This is by far the absolute worst ever election. People can blame Trump but tying him to the stereotypes that polarize most republicans has proven to be very hard for Hilliary to do.

If she loses to Trump she really should quit at that point right?

Interesting that you all take Fox News(which is the mouthpiece of the DT campaign) as gospel but every other media outlet are liars. Good gravy.
You're either confusing posters or conflating things or just grossly generalizing. The dreaded "you all always say" message board nonsense.

Speaking only for me, I don't buy anything wholesale that any media outlet says, FN or otherwise. Second point, MSM doesn't often outright lie - so no, I don't regard them as liars. They shape opinion by which stories they choose to cover, or how they cover them. Sympathetic figures - Democrats - get the kind of coverage that minimizes a bad story or explains it away. Unsympathetic figures - Republicans - get a different kind of coverage. The Post sent a dozen reporters into Palin's past in 2008, and are doing the same now with Trump. The objective is not to find things that make Palin or Trump more appealing. The next time they do that with a Democrat will be the first.....

Actually I love watching CNN personally. It's so obvious and blatant their bias is that I can't stop.

My wife gets so mad when I refuse to let her change it and just get fascinated at how hard they try to make something stick no matter what.

And the first hint of the emails and it is interrupted so quick!

Twitter back to censoring members who tweet anything negative directed at Hillary.

Cum4Z-uWcAEALeY.jpg

Wow....if Anonymous really has this video, it would be a game changer.
yeah it would be. Someone has actually filed a complaint against DT.

Still, Trump may not want to actually “go there” in light of the new federal lawsuit against him.

Just last week, Trump’s own connections to Epstein made headlines when a Jane Doe claimed that the presumptive Republican nominee and his financier pal raped her on several occasions when she was 13 years old.

The allegations are explosive. And the circumstances surrounding them are very, very strange.

According to the complaint, filed in a Manhattan federal court, one of Epstein’s assistants approached Jane Doe as she waited for a bus at the New York Port Authority terminal and offered the teenager money and contacts that could lead to a modeling contract if she came to a party at Epstein’s house. Jane Doe says she attended several parties at Epstein’s Upper East Side mansion, and supposedly had sexual contact with Donald Trump at four of them. The fourth and final time she attended a party with Trump, she alleges he tied her to a bed with pantyhose, raped her, then beat her and threatened to kill her and her family if she told a soul.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ng-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York Magazine in 2002. Calling him a “terrific guy,” Trump continued, “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Not sure he can do anything about it as they do not have to give up their source.

It was bad enough when just Wikileaks was against Hillary. Now she has Anonymous to deal with. I don't care much for Anonymous, but they aren't known to exactly play around.

It was bad enough when just Wikileaks was against Hillary. Now she has Anonymous to deal with. I don't care much for Anonymous, but they aren't known to exactly play around.

We knew the Clinton machine would do whatever it took to win this election, but I am surprised at the level they will go. I hope they get a major taste of their own medicine very soon and save what's left of this country before it's too late.

We knew the Clinton machine would do whatever it took to win this election, but I am surprised at the level they will go. I hope they get a major taste of their own medicine very soon and save what's left of this country before it's too late.
The Clintons will get a taste of their own medicine in 33000 doses.

The Clintons will get a taste of their own medicine in 33000 doses.

Just curious as to how the Clintons got so much power from doing nothing, except him being POTUS for 8 years? They have raked in MILLIONS from people that just give it to them. Now we all know that nobody just GIVES money away, so what did they get in return? And who do you suppose is doing the contract killing of political enemys?

They have raked in MILLIONS from people that just give it to them. Now we all know that nobody just GIVES money away, so what did they get in return?
No one knows for sure what the true answer is.

But I'd bet the Clinton Foundation has a lot to do with it. Favors in exchange for money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT