POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On this nationalism vs globalism discussion... trying to stop globalism is akin to stopping climate change. It's going to happen regardless of what anyone tries to do to stop it. The world has become too small for any other outcome.
Protectionist trade policies have never worked. They only lead to runaway inflation and kill those industries dependent upon exports.

Reactions: jameslee32
See your focus is off. We shouldn't stop it, but we should capatilize on it. Tax the everloving shit out of it and benefit to protect our American companies jobs for America.

If you want cheaper labor etc at that point take your company where ever you want and instead of being American made company Ford can be a Mexican company!

But that sure as shit doesn't sale!

Lexington is trying to ban pan handling, or something. Idk how that's possible, or why govt is worried about this. They recommend giving money to non-profits instead of pan handlers. LMAO. I think they cited the Clinton Foundation...jk.

I mean, why is this a problem. I don't like looking at fat women in small clothing, and feel very strongly that issue is more of an eyesore and nuisance than the occasional panhandler you might see.

I say just start building walls around thr rich. Section off the parts of town you don't want poor people, and that's that. It's inevitable. Might as well get started.
You know how to stop panhandlers, don't you? It's very easy.

Stop giving them money. They do it because they are successful making money that way.

If you give your money to local charities instead, they will not make money, and will stop doing it.

Because by giving to your local panhandler, you are supporting (in most instances) liquor sales and drug dealers.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Hillary courting a member of her traveling press. This was written back in February. Wonder if Merica has grabbed that pussy yet?

Screen-Shot-2016-10-11-at-11.05.40-AM.jpg

You know how to stop panhandlers, don't you? It's very easy.

Stop giving them money. They do it because they are successful making money that way.

If you give your money to local charities instead, they will not make money, and will stop doing it.

Because by giving to your local panhandler, you are supporting (in most instances) liquor sales and drug dealers.

Right, man, so hopefully Supreme Court bans giving money to beggars. Simple!

Hillary will be the first woman President. She'll do a fine job as long as health is permitting. JFK was a walking health wreck, after all.

don't avoid it. be the quality poster that you believe you are. here is what you have stated:

1: you agree she has Parkinson's
2: you doubt her physical ability to last one year in office

So state whether you believe she is fit or unfit. Provide the answer. Honestly, if you doubt her ability to last one year, then how long? Nine months? Eight? Six? Four or Five? You have recently written about persons who do not posses the ability to respond to logic and reason, so prove that you have that ability by reasoning from your own logic.

She will be the first woman president and her legacy will be written that she selfishly used the American election process for that legacy. Wonderful.

This one might put Moe & Killa on suicide watch. Knowing their goddess queen hates their everyday, simpleton ass.

hillary-hate-americans-575x371.jpg

See your focus is off. We shouldn't stop it, but we should capatilize on it. Tax the everloving shit out of it and benefit to protect our American companies jobs for America.

If you want cheaper labor etc at that point take your company where ever you want and instead of being American made company Ford can be a Mexican company!

But that sure as shit doesn't sale!
It doesn't sell because it would destroy the economy. Yes, let's force companies like Ford, Apple, IBM, etc to move overseas.

So you want to increase prices for American businesses and consumers? I'm sure that wouldn't hurt the economy. Every major company in the country does business overseas so you are going to punish the entire Dow and S&P companies? You also prepared to explain how the price of everything that has even a single component made outside of America is going up? Would be the absolute dumbest policy ever thought of. Which is why I believe DT would try to do something like this.

On the other hand, if companies are forced to not have any production in other countries they will simply speed up automation and it will still not increase jobs enough.

Ford is adding jobs in America to make more profitable vehicles but moving production of less profitable and more competitive vehicles to places that have cheaper labor.

Reactions: rqarnold
It doesn't sell because it would destroy the economy. Yes, let's force companies like Ford, Apple, IBM, etc to move overseas.

So you want to increase prices for American businesses and consumers? I'm sure that wouldn't hurt the economy. Every major company in the country does business overseas so you are going to punish the entire Dow and S&P companies? You also prepared to explain how the price of everything that has even a single component made outside of America is going up? Would be the absolute dumbest policy ever thought of. Which is why I believe DT would try to do something like this.

On the other hand, if companies are forced to not have any production in other countries they will simply speed up automation and it will still not increase jobs enough.

Ford is adding jobs in America to make more profitable vehicles but moving production of less profitable and more competitive vehicles to places that have cheaper labor.

Hey dumbass what do you think is happening anyway?

What Ford, Apple etc do now is take their jobs to Mexico or china and remained an American company while there is only one thing American about them...... they are owned here and that is it.

It would not be as beneficial for them to send all their jobs to Mexico and China if we as a country penalized them making their cost go up which inturn would average out the difference of labor they save.

Which at that point why move plants to foreign countries.

Try to pay attention to what is really going on and why American companies are sending jobs out of our country as fast as possible!

This one might put Moe & Killa on suicide watch. Knowing their goddess queen hates their everyday, simpleton ass.

hillary-hate-americans-575x371.jpg
lol, context. I'm sure he's talking about the phrase 'everyday Americans'. Nice try though. This is exactly why these emails add up to very little. You can make these things say anything without knowing exactly what they are talking about.

Also, they are adding $12 an hour to start out and maybe max at $16 an hour in 10 years.

My uncle started there 20 years ago at $18 an hour and is currently at $26 an hour. But they are negotiating with him to retire in the next year. Even willing to pay off his benefits and pension in order to get him out the door.

If they do not fill those $12 an hour jobs guess what happens? They too move to Mexico!

Russia isn't behind the hacks, that storyline came out immediately after the first hack half heartedly, and they're running with it now.

It's simply an excuse to try and get folks to ignore whats in the actual emails.
This.

Its never been confirmed as to who it is. It could be Russia, but it also could be China, Iran, Saudi Arabia. Heck it could be someone in the USA too. Nobody knows.

Another example. Democrats in public "voter fraud? what voter fraud? that's all right wing conspiracy!" Democrats in private...

http://nypost.com/2016/10/11/elections-official-caught-on-video-blasting-de-blasios-id-program/

“But they didn’t vet people to see who they really are. Anybody can go in there and say, ‘I am Joe Smith, I want an ID card,’ ” he said in the bombshell tape.

“It’s absurd. There is a lot of fraud. Not just voter fraud, all kinds of fraud . . . This is why I get more conservative as I get older.”

Hell team Clinton might be leaking the emails.

She's knows there's absolutely nothing that can damage her during the campaign. Might as well get them out now before she's POTUS and there's no Trump for everyone to focus on.

Yeah, that's it.
then please read that email and tell me it means otherwise...you can't. Because for it to mean what you think it means makes that email make entirely no sense at all. Whereas if they are talking about messaging and wording then it makes complete sense. I know comprehension is hard, but it's not some *gotcha* definitely gotta try again though.

And please stop with the nobody could possibly know where these hackers come from. Yeah they can. Just because DT says nobody knows does not make it so. You can absolutely trace hacks based on previous hacks.

No reason for them to fight. Bay Area and Wyoming are totally isolated geographically.

Yeah, but but land expansion.

i just know when this thing goes down it's going to be disastrous.

People will look at that War just like WW1, WW2, and Vietnam

Old gay hero: "My dear daughter, I adopted you after the war, it was hard on me and Bruce. But we did it. We killed all those Lesbians. If I ever ever catch you with a Lesbian, I'll kill ya. No way you're joining those muff eating titty grabbers"

Reactions: Mashburned
I must've missed it in the midst of Hurricane Pussy over the weekend, but apparently Glenn Beck is encouraging people to vote for HRC

What a touching Twilight Zone

Reactions: JDHoss
cardkilla--at least I can trust you aren't being paid by some political overlord. Openly demeaning and pissing people off typically isn't a good way of gaining support.

So you got that going for you.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Willy4UK
Hopefully they take a firm stance on panhandling on Mars. Need to set appropriate expectations from the beginning.

The left's collective heads are too far up their own asses at this point for anything Clinton does or Wikileaks releases to make a difference.

At least if Trump got in office, the Republicans and Democrats were both going to hate him. That would have meant Trump wouldn't have been able to run wild, Congress would have finally fought back against executive orders, and he would have had someone challenging him every step of the way.

As proven by these emails, Team Democrat cares about Team Democrat above all else. Clinton could put all gays in internment camps, eliminate the welfare system and eliminate the corporate income tax and Cardkilla would still be sucking her cock.

Who cares if Saudi was a major player in 9/11 & that Hillary personally thinks they fund Isis? At least they're her best Muslim buddies & donate millions to her foundation.

She hasn't mentioned one thing that she will feasibly be able to do while in office.

Her tax plan- Bullshit- It caters to the big banks
Helping poor, sick older adults- Bullshit- She's raking in mil;lions from Big Pharma
Foreign policy- Bullshit and LOL- She'll harm U.S soldiers
Social policies- Bullshit- except increasing Muslims terrorists in America, she has no plan on how to help minorities economically.

This bitch isn't fit to work a toaster

This.

Its never been confirmed as to who it is. It could be Russia, but it also could be China, Iran, Saudi Arabia. Heck it could be someone in the USA too. Nobody knows.

"These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the U.S. election process," the Office of Director of National Intelligence and Homeland Security Department said in a joint statement on Friday. "We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

Both Clinton and Trump have been briefed on this for a while now. Additional worldwide intelligence agency also say Russia is responsible for this. The only people who think otherwise are Trump and his supporters.

Raising taxes on the middle class is feasible for Clinton. As shown by Obama. Count on Clinton to continue to take more money out of your pockets and distribute it to her cronies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT